Quantcast
Rhodes Mark 1 Stage Piano sample library for kontakt, exs, & structure samplers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Rhodes Mark 1 Stage Piano sample library for kontakt, exs, & structure samplers
Old 21st September 2012
Rhodes Mark 1 Stage Piano sample library for kontakt, exs, & structure samplers

I really hope I don’t have to eat wasabi or nattou, but we are proud to announce the release of our latest instrument library, Mark 1 Stage Premier! This is surely one of our finest products sampled from the one and only Rhodes brand piano. No corner was cut to ensure this will definitely stand out as a true champion in your collection no matter what other products you already have. We honestly believe that. In fact, if you buy and don't love this product, I will eat a spoonful of wasabi or nattou during my visit here in Japan, film it, dedicate it to you and post it on our company youtube page, no questions asked. Our company is based in Japan, so we are definitely big on the honor system.

By the way, we also have a lot of new discounts for some of our other products on our site, and of course our FREE Premier sample pack. Thanks and enjoy. RHODES Premier - Premium Software Instruments & Samples

-Stan Jones
Executive Brand Manager
North America
RHODES Premier International
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I couldn't get the sample link to work
Old 21st September 2012 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire Prod ➡️
I couldn't get the sample link to work
We are sorry to hear about your unsuccessful download effort. We rarely have problems with the free downloads, however we will look into the issue right away just in case the dilemma is on our side. In the meantime, please be sure to try it again on your side as well. Thanks. We hope you get it.

-Stan Jones
Executive Brand Manager
North America
RHODES Premier International
Old 21st September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Ah I remember your
introduction post
a while back. The site now looks a bit better. Good luck.
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Does this library exist in 44.1k sr too?

I am not convinced about the superiority of 96k.
Old 24th September 2012 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsang ➡️
Ah I remember your
introduction post
a while back. The site now looks a bit better. Good luck.
Thanks. We have been working hard. You all gave us some great feeback and we listened to it! Thanks again.
Old 24th September 2012 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by noiseflaw ➡️
Does this library exist in 44.1k sr too?

I am not convinced about the superiority of 96k.

Great news for you, YES you can use it in 44.1k sessions also. Thanks. Hope you enjoy!
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Sounds great. When I saw the thread title I thought you should add the name of the sample company... then I realised it's an Actual Rhodes product

Very tempting.
Old 26th September 2012
Deleted User #106149
sounds really nice
Old 27th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Kontact. Darn...

I don't plan to use Kontact/Kontact Free/ or Logic.

Any plans to develop a VST on it's own?
Old 28th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaczac ➡️
... then I realised it's an Actual Rhodes product
I don't think it is ( despite the name ) .
Old 9th November 2012 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaczac ➡️
Sounds great. When I saw the thread title I thought you should add the name of the sample company... then I realised it's an Actual Rhodes product

Very tempting.
Thanks for the comment. Our company is RHODES Premier, which is an independent operation and is not the same as the Rhodes instrument maker. However, we use authentic Rhodes brand piano products to create our software libraries. The name of our company is somewhat of a homage to the great piano maker. But again, we are independently RHODES Premier. The "Premier" is very important in so many aspects. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcb123 ➡️
sounds really nice
Thank you wcb123! We work really hard and take no shortcuts when it comes to quality. We are happy for your comment and we hope you will tell your friends and colleagues about us as well. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke ➡️
Kontact. Darn...

I don't plan to use Kontact/Kontact Free/ or Logic.

Any plans to develop a VST on it's own?
Hey there. Whats up Smoke? Not a Kontakt or Logic user? How about Pro Tools Structure / Structure Free samplers? If you also do not use Structure then it may be a long wait before we launch the platform for a stand alone system. I have been pushing for that ever since I joined the team, but it's one of those big works that will take time to develop. Rest assure though, a stand alone system is definitely on our "make it happen before the cows come home" list. In the meantime, hopefully you can try it out and enjoy it with Structure/Structure Free. Thanks. Keep the link open with us and let us know how it goes for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman ➡️
I don't think it is ( despite the name ) .

You are correct spaceman. RHODES Premier (which is us) is an independent company operated as a branch of PREMIER Engineering Inc in Japan. The RHODES Premier name is simply a type of homage to the Rhodes brand piano which we used many years ago in our early instrument libraries and continue to use today. You will never see us reference our self as RHODES Premier without the "Premier" in there. Everything has been cleared through legal, so we are proud to pay homage. Thanks for your comment and be sure to visit our site from time to time. They finally added my photo on there! Haha.

-Stan
📝 Reply