Empirical Labs PROTO500 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Empirical Labs PROTO500
Old 19th September 2012
Gear Head

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Empirical Labs PROTO500

I was just browsing the Empirical Labs site and saw a tab for a new product, the PROTO500. Looked around and it doesn't seem that there has been any talk of it on GS so I am guessing that this must be a very new addition to their site. Looks to be some kind of kit to design your own 500 series module. Kind of the spirit of the Zvex Inventobox. It looks like a very interesting idea. Anyone else heard anything about this product and the idea behind it beyond whats on the EL site?
Old 20th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Audio maitence has a similar protoboard for 500 series but it's just the card with copper solder pads. It looks like the emperical labs has a few rails and locations for pots and switches along with a face plate, pretty cool! I'm certain dave derr put some thought into the layout and projects for this. I for one am extremely excited!
Old 20th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I want to hear more about this as well. I could use this thing! Perhaps Gil or Dave Bryce can give us the scoop?

Brad
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…