Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Toontrack Upright Piano

Just seen a new upright piano library on Toontracks website :-

http://www.toontrack.com/products.asp?item=157
Old 18th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Thanx for the heads up. will listen to this but daaaaamn how many Piano Libraries are already out there. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!
Old 18th September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Also have updated the EZKeys software to 1.1 which adds a bunch of features that people were requesting (export as wav, record MIDI, select inversions from the wheel, drag chords to your MIDI line from the wheel) and some other useful ones like being able to put in your progression with simple block chords and then applying a MIDI performance to your chords, so you can try different styles without having to go in and change all the chords each time.

Here's the video walkthrough of 1.1
Old 2nd December 2012
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Thanks for the heads up on the EZKeys piano. I'm actually trying to do a shootout of the different upright pianos. Could you guys weigh in on the post I made?

Not many people have really heard the toontrack upright piano sounds yet. So I wanted to know if you thought it was realistic or not.

I've tried the demo, and I think the "raw" setting has got a wonderfully rich sound to it. And I think that it would really punch through in a mix, but I still wonder if the Native Instruments upright would be more realistic (Sadly I don't have a demo of the NI upright).
📝 Reply