The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Native Instruments Premium Tube Series
Old 24th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

11 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo ➡️
The sat is obvious dude !! you see how the delay goes up ...nice on this bass (too much butnice example)

In EDM i tend to master dynamic with Satuartion better than limiting ...some erratic arrpegios , synth and other stuff , instaed of compressing / militing , i tend to try first saturation ....

the VCC Tube is good for that ...satbilize a sound in space and give it character ....

i never thought about using this eq as sat !!
Yeah it's pretty intense, but it does a great job at it. I really had to drive it though. I did the same with the comp and didn't like what it did, it gave me distortion, just not as usable as this. Remember I did not engage any EQ in this example, it gets really cool when you do.

I'll try to get something together as far as dance music material and send it your way in case you want to use it in any of your videos in the future.

I'd like to see examples with CL1B and UBK1 at least

Of course I can demo them but ya know.
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Well i wasn't even stressing about those infos as i know how serious both brands are but got to share , thks ...

And i trust my ears witch are my N°1 trusted tester !!
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyn Zahav ➡️
Yeah it's pretty intense, but it does a great job at it. I really had to drive it though. I did the same with the comp and didn't like what it did, it gave me distortion, just not as usable as this. Remember I did not engage any EQ in this example, it gets really cool when you do.

I'll try to get something together as far as dance music material and send it your way in case you want to use it in any of your videos in the future.

I'd like to see examples with CL1B and UBK1 at least

Of course I can demo them but ya know.
with pleasure amigo .....it's even more funny without my sound ...i will destroy your track with pleasure lol
Old 24th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I feeling that the enhanced eq does a better job on individual tracks than the passive eq.

The enhanced eq has a lot of flavor!

Sent from my PC36100
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
well i'm not really a enhancer but a cutter !! but i will have to really try it ... deeply

Could please NI guyz tell us if they plan to release vinatge comp out of Guitar Rig ?
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
well i'm not really a enhancer but a cutter !! but i will have to really try it ... deeply

Could please NI guyz tell us if they plan to release vinatge comp out of Guitar Rig ?
You're lucky to have me checking out this excellent thread, because I can really help you out! Look here
Old 24th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAudioBot ➡️
You're lucky to have me checking out this excellent thread, because I can really help you out! Look here
This is NI support page,nothing here.

Sent from my PC36100
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Thank you!
Old 24th September 2012
Manufacturer contact @ GS

🎧 10 years
Quote:
:D
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYINGJAY ➡️
This is NI support page,nothing here.

Sent from my PC36100
I think this is labeled as a joke : if you want to know , ask them support

Really funny !!
Old 24th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
I think this is labeled as a joke : if you want to know , ask them support

Really funny !!
LOL,yea that was a good one.

Sent from my PC36100
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesist ➡️
I think the van hit the water.
Thank you for that lol - Not only funny, but quite true (for better or worse)

Cheers,
Alexa =)
Old 26th September 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
By the way i asked the support !!

they can't comment on future stuff before official release .....mmm i think that smell good ...
Old 26th September 2012
ep1c0ne
Would the Vari Comp be a viable alternative to Waves CLA?
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
well put it this way

the manley vari mu is a fairchild on steroids
the waves CLA is a bundle containing urei la-3a, la-2a, 1176

they really have nothing in comon, not only with the actual hardware being modeled, but also the type of compressor being used.
Old 26th September 2012 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ep1c0ne ➡️
Would the Vari Comp be a viable alternative to Waves CLA?
I think the Vari comp can "do" CLA , but CLA's can't do Vari comp ...

BUT ......the thing is that to do CLA you will have to tweak !!! while CLA are just syper fast to twaek and get the sound you want ...so take this in consideration
Old 29th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Man, the passive EQ is truly an amazing tool and I've yet to try it on something that it doesn't sound great on. It may not sound exactly like the MP but damn it sounds really, really good! Were it really DOES beat the pants off the UA is in the instance count, it's really light on resources and allows for great tonal flexibility, hat's off to NI for a fantastic bundle
Old 29th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:

I think they must do it. Looking forward to it
Old 30th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoundjunkie ➡️
Man, the passive EQ is truly an amazing tool and I've yet to try it on something that it doesn't sound great on. It may not sound exactly like the MP but damn it sounds really, really good! Were it really DOES beat the pants off the UA is in the instance count, it's really light on resources and allows for great tonal flexibility, hat's off to NI for a fantastic bundle
The passive is very close to the mp,I'm in heaven also.

Sent from my AT100
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
lol , just went omnipshere + trilian + moog tribute (and a lot of other stuff to buy ) ..so i wait until K9 ultimate to get it .....long wait dude , i really liked what i tried ! !
Old 30th September 2012 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Curious - do you own Softube's Summit Grand Channel or EQF-100?
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
lol , just went omnipshere + trilian + moog tribute (and a lot of other stuff to buy ) ..so i wait until K9 ultimate to get it .....long wait dude , i really liked what i tried ! !
Jeezo,

What's do you think of the moog tribute??? Been thinking about adding to my Omnispere.

Cheers
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by biomuse ➡️
Curious - do you own Softube's Summit Grand Channel or EQF-100?
I do not. Haven't tried it yet because every time I have to deal with my ilok it makes my life WAY more interesting than I would like. When I have a little more time available I plan on trying it out so that ilok drama doesn't interrupt
what's going on now
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I do not. Haven't tried it yet because every time I have to deal with my ilok it makes my life WAY more interesting than I would like. When I have a little more time available I plan on trying it out so that ilok drama doesn't interrupt
what's going on now
ok, whenever. curious to see how close you think they are.
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailmix ➡️
Jeezo,

What's do you think of the moog tribute??? Been thinking about adding to my Omnispere.

Cheers
Gimme few dayz to tell you ...i got it yesturday ..then had to work on a movie ....tomorow will play a little and tell you

But it's like 800 patches and pretty cool (not only lifeless raw sound) ....i wtell you later , i will listen to all ....or maybe will put a video patches preview on it ...
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Gimme few dayz to tell you ...i got it yesturday ..then had to work on a movie ....tomorow will play a little and tell you

But it's like 800 patches and pretty cool (not only lifeless raw sound) ....i wtell you later , i will listen to all ....or maybe will put a video patches preview on it ...
Thanks! I have Trilian as well, and to know if they used both VI's as sound sources for the tribute presets.
Old 1st October 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
lol just tried to try pacthes (on the tribute) and i end up doing a song !!! damn alwyaz the same thing !!! lol

Yep , i saw on some patches that they used soundsources with new Moog soundsources ...everytime well done ...

Back to NI ///.......lol
Old 1st October 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
lol just tried to try pacthes (on the tribute) and i end up doing a song !!! damn alwyaz the same thing !!! lol

Yep , i saw on some patches that they used soundsources with new Moog soundsources ...everytime well done ...

Back to NI ///.......lol
That's a good sign! 8-)

Back on topic. I am also waiting for K9U. I have been bit by NI tempting new releases before. I didn't even download the demo! Lol
Old 1st October 2012
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
you better not to !! or prepare to buy !! lol
Old 1st October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailmix ➡️
That's a good sign! 8-)

Back on topic. I am also waiting for K9U. I have been bit by NI tempting new releases before. I didn't even download the demo! Lol
Same here I have K8U and refuse to be tempted by trying the demo,K9U will have some nice goodies a couple of which were confirmed to me by a gent from NI.
They will have a Horn/Horn Section VI that he was raving about!
Which i find rather intriguing.
;-)
📝 Reply