PSP Audioware Squad EQ Bundle - Page 13 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PSP Audioware Squad EQ Bundle
Old 14th January 2010 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst ➑️
Hey Mat, I like this idea too. But why not just make an even more KILLER version of the MixSaturator plug and implement these ideas in it? One Saturator plug to rule them all.
++1 !!
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
PSP sQuad 1.5.2

Hello,

PSP sQuad 1.5.2 is now available for download from our site.

Regards,

Mat
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by matpsp ➑️
Hello,

Regards,

Mat
Thanks Mat! That was fast

-SD
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Hello,

Regards,

Mat
RTAS installer gives me a error?
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Angel ➑️
RTAS installer gives me a error?
Please redownload the 1.5.2. It is confirmed that this version works fine with PT. If you still meet a poblem please report all details to [email protected] with your computer type, os version and PT version and chosen iLok or standard authorization.

Regards,

Mat
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
thanks.
Is this the desired behaviour?
Everytime I download an update for my pc. the installer ask me if I should uninstall the old one and I say yes, and continues. But when I launch my DAW the first time after every new install it asks me for my name and serial number again. The Mac version doesn't do this. Not Major but a little inconvenient.
rsp
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Hello,

Regards,

Mat
What does this update address Mat?
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by labcomp ➑️
What does this update address Mat?
According to the installer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sQuad Installer
PSP sQuad v.1.5.2

New:
Example presets added.

Fixes:
Jumping GUI bug in PT 7.4 fixed.
PSP ClassicQ and PSP ClassicQex
Improper setup of Mid AutoQ button setting on session load fixed. High Shelf audio glitches when switching on/off fixed.
PSP RetroQ
Audio glitches when switching filters on/off fixed.
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Please redownload the 1.5.2. It is confirmed that this version works fine with PT. If you still meet a poblem please report all details to [email protected] with your computer type, os version and PT version and chosen iLok or standard authorization.

Regards,

Mat
I only have 1.5.1 listed in my user account. Is it a different or same version? The read me goes back to the older 02/01/09 post..Thanks
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
click the 1.5.1 link and when it takes you to the page with the download link, it will have 1.5.2
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Thanks for addressing that so quickly! Damn, these sound great!
adl
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinated ➑️
click the 1.5.1 link and when it takes you to the page with the download link, it will have 1.5.2

Thanx for pointing that out. Was just seeing 1.5.1 in my account as well
Old 15th January 2010 | Show parent
adl
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hm, still get this bug in 1.5.2:
ClassicQ and ClassicQex: switch hmf Q to 3. Redraw the gui. hmf Q resets itself to default position (2).

Was supposed to be fixed in 1.5.2 but still happens in Live 8.1.1 on Win XP, can anybody confirm?
Old 16th January 2010 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by adl ➑️
Hm, still get this bug in 1.5.2:
ClassicQ and ClassicQex: switch hmf Q to 3. Redraw the gui. hmf Q resets itself to default position (2).

Was supposed to be fixed in 1.5.2 but still happens in Live 8.1.1 on Win XP, can anybody confirm?
This is a different bug. Now it is solved. Please redownload the 1.5.2 installer and it should be fine now.

By the way to all who had problems with iLok versions - the new 1.5.2 iLok is also recompiled it should install properly now.

Regards,

Mat
adl
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
This is a different bug. Now it is solved. Please redownload the 1.5.2 installer and it should be fine now.

By the way to all who had problems with iLok versions - the new 1.5.2 iLok is also recompiled it should install properly now.

Regards,

Mat

You guys are AWESOME!!!
Thanx for the quickest bug fix in history!
Lives for gear

31 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I can't be 100% sure. You see i read the entire Harrison Mixbus thread which took about 3 days and made my head spin with the amount of silly arguments going back and forth over typical gearslutz arguing silliness... I do think some are using PSP with no reported problems. UAD is having problems but they very from plug to plug. Stillwell has some problems but a bug fix is on the way. I'm buying PSP squad today and am fairly confident that there will be A) no problems B) A bug fix in the near future C ) won't even use them cus' come on, Harrison EQ's are sweet! PSP will work in PT and Abelton, which will do me. From what Harrison supporters have said, They are using less and less plugins to the point of some 3rd party plug reverb and delay and just the included Harrison Dynamics as the true nature of the channels with the crosstalk and all give it it's sound.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Wonderful EQs . Now my favorite software EQ for vibe and I have pretty much tried/got them all except nebula.
thanks and all for about Β£60
Old 17th January 2010 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
upon order confirmation:
"Warm regards from Poland
PSP Team"
Cool!
glad to be on board with PSP, and thanks!
2bd

Old 20th January 2010 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2busdriver ➑️
upon order confirmation:
"Warm regards from Poland
PSP Team"
Cool!
glad to be on board with PSP, and thanks!
2bd

I was in Warsaw for a New Year gig - wouldn't call it warm! Still got the weather forecast in my iPhone and it's been -6 and snowing for 2 weeks.... heh

Getting sQuad today. Lovely PSP peeps
Old 20th January 2010 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Ashley ➑️
I'm finding that the most miniscule adjustments away from default settings make a VERY noticeable difference on whatever you apply these to, especially with the ClassicQ.
Same here. That was one of the first things I noticed with most of the mid/high band gain controls. They're quite "strong". I don't mean that in a bad way. Many of my other plugs don't give me what I want until they're up in the higher ranges of the gain knob. Takes some getting used to on these. Definitely good for Nuendo's shift-mod fine tune style adjustments.

Take Care

PS- Will bumping up to 1.5.2 kill the remaining demo time or anything?
Old 21st January 2010 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jidis ➑️
Same here. That was one of the first things I noticed with most of the mid/high band gain controls. They're quite "strong". I don't mean that in a bad way. Many of my other plugs don't give me what I want until they're up in the higher ranges of the gain knob. Takes some getting used to on these. Definitely good for Nuendo's shift-mod fine tune style adjustments.

Take Care

PS- Will bumping up to 1.5.2 kill the remaining demo time or anything?
Hello,

The band gain step in most of sQuad plug-ins is 1dB. However you may increase the resolution to 0.5dB by using a SHIFT key.

Regards,

Mat
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Mat, would you all have a way to give us scroll wheel control of the knobs? We love that with some of our others software. You can then 'just listen' w/o looking.

Thank you for your great products
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by labcomp ➑️
Mat, would you all have a way to give us scroll wheel control of the knobs? We love that with some of our others software. You can then 'just listen' w/o looking.

Thank you for your great products
Love this idea! ++1 thumbsup
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Just reposting this question for Mat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpsp
Maybe the good idea would be to prepare an external plug-in with adequate processing to provide saturation and simulation with reduced aliasing. What would you say about such a solution?

Regards,

Mat
Quote:
Hey Mat,
I completely agree : a full-blown SATuration and SIMulation plugin with NO compromise, and HQ processing (even at the cost of CPU usage AND latency) is a great move.

Put this in the clothes of RetroQ and, oh my... Sweet ;-) !

Thanks for listening.
Hey Mat, I like this idea too. But why not just make an even more KILLER version of the MixSaturator plug and implement these ideas in it? One Saturator plug to rule them all.
Old 22nd January 2010 | Show parent
TRW
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Not checked the whole thread, but just finished a mix here and McQ has a possible bug, when rotating controls during real time audio processing sometimes a large thump is produced, not nice at high monitor levels.

They sounds great though!

-T
Old 19th February 2010
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I have been using the classicQ lately on the mix buss. I think it sounds amazing for adding some air to the mix, when turning the Hi-Q setting off. Give it a try if you'd like heh
Old 19th February 2010 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Thanks for the tip, will try.... Nice little package, these are.
Old 7th April 2010 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I made the guided for the freq in consoleq and retroq for anybody unskilled in using sweep eq like me.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PSP ConsoleQ & RetroQ.pdf (32.2 KB, 817 views)
Old 7th April 2010 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee702 ➑️
I made the guided for the freq in consoleq and retroq for anybody unskilled in using sweep eq like me.
Cool, might come in handy! Thanks.
Old 23rd May 2010 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Maybe the good idea would be to prepare an external plug-in with adequate processing to provide saturation and simulation with reduced aliasing. What would you say about such a solution?

Regards,

Mat
Sorry for the old thread bump.

Mat, any updates on the new saturation plugin with reduced aliasing?
πŸ“ Reply