Izotope releases Ozone Pro subscription service - Page 23 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Izotope releases Ozone Pro subscription service
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillvisio ➡️
So, RX 9 is out on the the day after the sale ended, somebody would have guessed why? https://www.izotope.com/en/products/rx/features.html

It's update for the sake of updating it. Get ready for the WUP like release cycle perpetual or else, it reminds me of the cosmetic updates of Adobe Creative Cloud products after perpetuals were dropped.
It's logical the way it worked out. Those of us that have history with iZotope knew this would happen. You update to rx8 from any previous version and get rx9 free when it drops.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
So, I updated my RX8 Advanced to 9 for $127, with a discount from AudioDeluxe.

I’m not on sub and it is a perpetual license. What now?
Old 6 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by temnov ➡️
So, I updated my RX8 Advanced to 9 for $127, with a discount from AudioDeluxe.

I’m not on sub and it is a perpetual license. What now?
Simply enjoy its use and make music & audio.

You'll get updates for bugs and such, but perhaps some features will lag the subscription version.

Oddly enough, it is the subscription version of RX that is lagging behind the perpetual version of RX9.

Subscription RX does not yet have the new Dynamic De-num and the new Restore Selection features.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightjar ➡️
Simply enjoy its use and make music & audio.

You'll get updates for bugs and such, but perhaps some features will lag the subscription version.

Oddly enough, it is the subscription version of RX that is lagging behind the perpetual version of RX9.

Subscription RX does not yet have the new Dynamic De-num and the new Restore Selection features.
Oh, I will. I already started

This thread is a great example of unsupported claims and preliminary decisions, like "I would never again.."

Patience is a virtue.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Oh, I will. I already started

This thread is a great example of unsupported claims and preliminary decisions, like "I would never again.."

Patience is a virtue.
Think you'll find it's threads like these which has made RX9 even available as a perpetual licence.

People not joining the sub model and crying out for perpetuals to continue is going to influence marketing decisions.

So enjoy the perpetual on behalf of the people who protested to make sure they continue.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
Think you'll find it's threads like these which has made RX9 even available as a perpetual licence.

People not joining the sub model and crying out for perpetuals to continue is going to influence marketing decisions.

So enjoy the perpetual on behalf of the people who protested to make sure they continue.
I think it's more complicated then that, when revolutionary masses are making a great change for everybody.

For the record I also think that outcry helped, but was too hysterical at times. It is my personal opinion, and you have yours, which I have no problem with.
Lives for gear

Quote:
I think it's more complicated then that, when revolutionary masses are making a great change for everybody.

For the record I also think that outcry helped, but was too hysterical at times. It is my personal opinion, and you have yours, which I have no problem with.
No - I'm all for freedom of thought as well as freedom of speech.

Old 5 days ago | Show parent
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️

Well they became Izonope with their flagship products " nozone and soon to be released RX nein".

Now they may have turned the corner towards Izohope.

And the question I keep asking myself: Will we continue to savour their nectar?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Izoflope?
Izofluke?
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleer ➡️
Izoflope?
Izofluke?