ARC System 3
Hammond B-3X
MixBox
MODO DRUM
Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
T-RackS Leslie
T-RackS Space Delay
T-RackS Tape Machine Collection

If you have AT5 that you bought not long ago it unlocks all your Max gear in AT4 MAX apart from a few amps....

For me.....its $299 for to gain

ARC System 3
Hammond B-3X
MixBox
MODO DRUM
Sunset Sound Studio Reverb
T-RackS Space Delay

Which is totally meh....The upgrade path for IK users is totally flawed...
For the $299 they ask I would get

ARC System 3
MixBox
MODO DRUM
T-RackS Space Delay

Everything else is already there, incl. AT5 MAX
Probably gonna pass this time around
Old 11th March 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cent ➡️
For the $299 they ask I would get

ARC System 3
MixBox
MODO DRUM
T-RackS Space Delay

Everything else is already there, incl. AT5 MAX
Probably gonna pass this time around
The upgrade path doesn't reward you....
Old 12th March 2021
IK Multimedia

🎧 10 years
We have requested Total Studio 2 MAX get added to the comparison chart on the Total Studio 3 MAX web page.
Old 12th March 2021 | Show parent
IK Multimedia

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDroste ➡️
Hey Peter, My user name is: MichaelDroste
You do not have a MAX product in your account so you wouldn't qualify for the MAXgrade but you would qualify for the Crossgrade. You should, however, see an additional discount via automatically-applied coupon in your cart.
Old 12th March 2021
IK Multimedia

🎧 10 years
And we're LIVE covering Total Studio 3 MAX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_s1h4OjpE

Old 12th March 2021
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Wow, so many great products I've been eyeing for a while, and only $299 for all of them? Seems like a no brainer! Just wanted to say thanks, Peter. Looking forward to finally trying out the MODO instruments, and Sunset Sound reverb!
Old 15th March 2021 | Show parent
IK Multimedia

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarchris1 ➡️
Wow, so many great products I've been eyeing for a while, and only $299 for all of them? Seems like a no brainer! Just wanted to say thanks, Peter. Looking forward to finally trying out the MODO instruments, and Sunset Sound reverb!
Thank you, I'm glad the pricing was a true value for you and not a "serious issue" to get so much more than $300 worth of software for that price.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
I recently found out there was an update to the Total Studio bundle. Not so long after I upgraded Amplitube to version 5. Amplitube 5 is now included in TS3 which is nice.

The upgrade price from TS2 to TS3 for 299 is a really good price, but having just stashed out 150 for the Amplitube 5 upgrade, it kinda feels like 450 to me. If I would not have done the Amplitube 5 upgrade, it would still have been 299 to get TS3 and get the Amplitube 5 upgrade at the same time for free. So much for supporting IK with pre-sales.

It's not that with TS3 we have a 1 solution fits all situation. There is a lot of other software we need to keep up to date as well as a studio owner.

It would be more fair if we got the 200 off for TS2 MAX and an additional 100 for the recent AT5 upgrade. The instruments and samples are a nice addition, but for me it's about the mix plugins and Amplitube and keeping those up tot date. For 199 I would do that (which still makes the total upgrade 350 in my case), but 299 :(
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle007 ➡️
I recently found out there was an update to the Total Studio bundle. Not so long after I upgraded Amplitube to version 5. Amplitube 5 is now included in TS3 which is nice.

The upgrade price from TS2 to TS3 for 299 is a really good price, but having just stashed out 150 for the Amplitube 5 upgrade, it kinda feels like 450 to me. If I would not have done the Amplitube 5 upgrade, it would still have been 299 to get TS3 and get the Amplitube 5 upgrade at the same time for free. So much for supporting IK with pre-sales.

It's not that with TS3 we have a 1 solution fits all situation. There is a lot of other software we need to keep up to date as well as a studio owner.

It would be more fair if we got the 200 off for TS2 MAX and an additional 100 for the recent AT5 upgrade. The instruments and samples are a nice addition, but for me it's about the mix plugins and Amplitube and keeping those up tot date. For 199 I would do that (which still makes the total upgrade 350 in my case), but 299 :(
It’s unfortunate that the purchase of AT5 is not reflected in your TS3 upgrade price.

The way to fix this is to sell your AT5 licence and put this money towards the TS3 upgrade.

If you bought TS3 upgrade without doing this you would have AT5 twice.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:

You're one of the lucky ones - some of us can only get the 299 price and we have not just bought upgrade to Amplitube 5 but also MixBox, SSSR, Tapes etc...
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
You're one of the lucky ones - some of us can only get the 299 price and we have not just bought upgrade to Amplitube 5 but also MixBox, SSSR, Tapes etc...
I did not state that Amplitube is the only other purchase I did besides Total Studio, just the most recent one.
Lives for gear

Quote:
I did not state that Amplitube is the only other purchase I did besides Total Studio, just the most recent one.
Maybe be a bit more clear then ? That’s how I interpreted your post.
IK Multimedia

🎧 10 years
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
If you have AmpliTube 5 MAX (or other MAX products) or a number of other products you likely qualify for the discount we've mentioned here already and in the news. You can log into your account and you'll see an automatically-applied coupon based on what you own in those cases. $/€299.99 is the lowest we're able to go with the upgrade, for what you get even if you have some that's a great deal. If you have almost all of it, then it may be cheaper to just pick up the little you don't have.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter - IK ➡️
You can log into your account and you'll see an automatically-applied coupon based on what you own in those cases. $/€299.99 is the lowest we're able to go with the upgrade, for what you get even if you have some that's a great deal.
I would totally agree, if I would not have just spend 150 on an Amplitube upgrade. But I did, so it basically makes the upgrade 450 for me. And yes, that is way too much for what's get added when you already have AT5 and TS2. At least for me.

If I would not have upgraded Amplitube yet, 299 would be a great deal indeed. But now? Not so much.
📝 Reply