The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Electric To Acoustic Guitar Converter By PTF Reverbs
Old 20th July 2020
Lives for gear

Electric To Acoustic Guitar Converter By PTF Reverbs

After lots of requests and 2 years of research, we have managed to make IR’s that can convert your electric guitar to an acoustic guitar.

Have you ever dreamed of changing your Strat or Les-Paul sound into an acoustic guitar?

With our new IR’s it is possible and it sounds very impressive.

Just with one IR, it will change the sound of your Strat/Les-Paul into a Martin D18 Acoustic Guitar.

We used the neck pick up of our Stratocaster in our examples.

Please use the IR's with 100% WET & 0% DRY!

You will get 13 IR’s in this Pack (For Strat & Les-Paul)

Stereo & Mono IR’s.

Check out the demos;

We worked very long on this technology to get it right!

We hope you´ll enjoy them!

Available now at; www.gumroad.com/pasttofuturereverbs

We are proud to bring you sounds you can’t find anywhere else!

© Past to Future Reverbs
Attached Thumbnails
Electric To Acoustic Guitar Converter By PTF Reverbs-electric_20to_20acoustic_20guitar_20converter_20cover.jpg  
Old 20th July 2020
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture ➡️

After lots of requests and 2 years of research, we have managed to make IR’s that can convert your electric guitar to an acoustic guitar.

Have you ever dreamed of changing your Strat or Les-Paul sound into an acoustic guitar?

We are proud to bring you sounds you can’t find anywhere else!

© Past to Future Reverbs
Interesting, I'll defo give the demos a listen.
Old 20th July 2020
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Sounds better than most attempts I've heard over the years. Great job!
Old 20th July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom64 ➡️
Sounds better than most attempts I've heard over the years. Great job!
Thanks a lot!
Old 21st July 2020
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
I bought it. It's good.

On Strat neck pickup, the two "Single Coil PU To Martin D18 Acoustic Mono" IRs stood out as being my clear preference, and some additional EQ was also necessary. Haven't tried with a Les Paul, but imagine that a Strat would be closer.

Great job P2F!
Old 21st July 2020
Here for the gear

Would love to demo this with my gear, but I understand the issue with that (and all IR demos for that matter). If the technology is very sensitive to the source guitar and specific pickups, it would be good to know that.

Would be nice to hear before (electric clean) and after clips (acoustic sim) and provide info which IR was used for each.

Would be great to hear samples with a few other "common" guitars (including ES-335, SG).

So nothing other than stock guitar and IR is needed? Reverb or subtle delay/modulation?
Old 21st July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad4play ➡️
Would love to demo this with my gear, but I understand the issue with that (and all IR demos for that matter). If the technology is very sensitive to the source guitar and specific pickups, it would be good to know that.

Would be nice to hear before (electric clean) and after clips (acoustic sim) and provide info which IR was used for each.

Would be great to hear samples with a few other "common" guitars (including ES-335, SG).

So nothing other than stock guitar and IR is needed? Reverb or subtle delay/modulation?
Only stock guitar and Ir is needed.
You are hearing already in the demos first the electric guitar and after that the 2 examples of how it sounds when you add the IR‘s to it.
No reverb or delay/modulation was added!
Cheers
Old 21st July 2020
Gear Head

The first example after the original sounds just like boosted highs but the second example is quite impressive. At the very least it sounds a lot better than a acoustic guitar pickup.
Old 21st July 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Didn't work for Les Paul. Not enough string sizzle or soundhole depth.
Sounded pretty much like my Les Paul with some boost on it. Could maybe work in some circumstances but for me this sounds only 20% like a acoustic guitar.

Either way it's Interesting and well worth 10$.
Old 21st July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprey ➡️
The first example after the original sounds just like boosted highs but the second example is quite impressive. At the very least it sounds a lot better than a acoustic guitar pickup.
Thanks! The first example converts the Strat to acoustic piezo the second one also adds the Martin d18 body and Mic with its original space to the guitar.
Old 27th July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattias78 ➡️
Didn't work for Les Paul. Not enough string sizzle or soundhole depth.
Sounded pretty much like my Les Paul with some boost on it. Could maybe work in some circumstances but for me this sounds only 20% like a acoustic guitar.

Either way it's Interesting and well worth 10$.
Maybe the solution would be a Les Paul to Strat Converter first after that Electric to acoustic converter.
We are working on that!
Cheers and thank you for your feedback!
Old 27th July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture ➡️
Maybe the solution would be a Les Paul to Strat Converter first after that Electric to acoustic converter.
We are working on that!
Cheers and thank you for your feedback!
I tried with my telecaster and it had more of the sizzle.
Old 28th July 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattias78 ➡️
I tried with my telecaster and it had more of the sizzle.
Glad to hear that. Has anyone tried it with a Rick yet?
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
Interesting, I'll defo give the demos a listen.
I listened to the full version too. In the demo version, the acoustic guitar is clearly audible, well done! Although my skills are quite modest in this, I'd also like to do this kind of thing. I want to buy an acoustic guitar first. I've already looked at several reviews of different versions of acoustic guitars and Chorus pedals for it, here. I'd be very grateful for advice in choosing, maybe someone knows which option is better to buy.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…