Acustica Audio releases Ultramarine4: "TURN YOUR MIX INTO A LEGEND". - Page 6 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica Audio releases Ultramarine4: "TURN YOUR MIX INTO A LEGEND".
Old 2nd April 2021
Acustica Audio

Happy Easter!

Limited time only! From April 2 through April 7, 2021, you have the opportunity to save big on Purple, Taupe, Ultramarine, Lemon, and Camel.
Add some serious mojo to your studio setup now

https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages...ter-promo-2021

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Thank you for the great offer!
Seriously, this plugin is incredibly good sounding and incredibly light on my computer's CPU IMac Pro. I also own a Camel but that plug must have something wrong with the graphics, it is very glitchy especially on the compressor part. Do you want to be kind and look at it I really want’s to use it. I own other plugs from you and they do not feel slow and glitch on the graphic.

All the best,,
JP
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpga ➡️
Thank you for the great offer!
Seriously, this plugin is incredibly good sounding and incredibly light on my computer's CPU IMac Pro. I also own a Camel but that plug must have something wrong with the graphics, it is very glitchy especially on the compressor part. Do you want to be kind and look at it I really want’s to use it. I own other plugs from you and they do not feel slow and glitch on the graphic.

All the best,,
JP
There are some fixes scheduled for Camel, but only sound-related, no graphic-wise.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM ➡️
There are some fixes scheduled for Camel, but only sound-related, no graphic-wise.
Okej I wait there is something strange on the compressor with the graphic,,,

Ultramarine4 is the best sounding tools in my box so so colorfull and lovely and the graphic feels super!

All the best,,
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Woaw what a sound!
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Core 17 turn your mix down and kill your DAW.
A thru legend.

What’s happening here,,,,?

I am sorry Acustica audio there is 2021 these bug’s should have bean noticed and not released on the street.

I really hate when I build trust in tools and then you update the software and then the fun ends and becomes a job and solve problems. A real inspiration killer.

Sorry.
Just downgrade from the Aquarius "updates" page if the update is not working for you. You are having issues that no one reported, so please, if it is also possible for you, open a ticket with our support. Thank you.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Just downgrade from the Aquarius "updates" page if the update is not working for you. You are having issues that no one reported, so please, if it is also possible for you, open a ticket with our support. Thank you.
I have raise my hand and there is more people that have the same problem on Gearslutz and Facebook. OS X Catalina Logic Pro X
I am not alone but I scream like a child.

Sorry
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I just opened a ticket, I'm seeing the same problem. Downgrading was easy enough.
Acustica Audio

Quote:
I have raise my hand and there is more people that have the same problem on Gearslutz and Facebook. OS X Catalina Logic Pro X
I am not alone but I scream like a child.

Sorry
No problem J, @ loudscape thank you both for reporting via ticket.
Gear Maniac

Latest update appears to fix my Logic crash. Thank you.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudscape ➡️
Latest update appears to fix my Logic crash. Thank you.
Thank you!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Thank you Acustica Audio.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Ultramarine gets shot out against a Fairchild hardware clone:

Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Attack times strip v stereo compressor

Can anyone tell me if the 'mono' compressor in the Ultramarine strip and the Stereo standalone compressor are modelled/sampled differently?

The compressor on the strip has much faster attack times (c. 0.2ms) than the stereo compressor (c. 2ms).

I'm not complaining as both are good to have and the faster attack times are much closer to the those on the hardware.

Thanks...
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeruleanBlue ➡️
The compressor on the strip has much faster attack times (c. 0.2ms) than the stereo compressor (c. 2ms).
does it? the manual just says it's a mono version of the stereo compressor so i would expect it to have the same attack and release times. are you using the same shmod value in both?
📝 Reply