Sonimus releases Satson Channel Strip Plug-In - Page 7 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sonimus releases Satson Channel Strip Plug-In
Old 9th July 2020
Sonimus

🎧 5 years
Hi Folks!
It's running a very convenient deal for Satson CS.

Sonimus Satson CS Summer Deal - Now $99 Only!

Old 30th July 2020
Sonimus

🎧 5 years
Hey guys, take a look at this new review.
Sonimus Satson Channel Strip by TopShelfMG
Cheers!
B
Old 7th August 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

I've been really impressed by the Satson CS, there is certainly something magic about it. I've also been using Satson and Britson on my latest project; they're magic too!

Any news on a Britson (or maybe API) Channel Strip? I would be really excited by something like that.

Keep it up Sonimus!
Old 8th August 2020 | Show parent
Gear Nut

I’d love to see a tube console version of Britson/Satson. I feel like there are a lot of summing plugins for Neve/ssl style consoles but not much for tube style consoles like a Siemens, RCA or Neumann.
Old 8th August 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Havent they promised mk2 of Satson and Britson long time ago...still nothing?
Old 8th September 2020
Gear Addict

104 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Anyone able to compare this fine plugin to Acustica-Audio's channel strips?
Old 5th October 2020
Gear Head
I haven't used the channel strips from Acustica Audio but I would say one of the main difference between Sonimus plugins and Acoustica Audio is the CPU usage. Sonimus plugins are lighter for the computer and they sound as good I would say.
Old 5th October 2020 | Show parent
Gear Addict

104 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBricius ➡️
I haven't used the channel strips from Acustica Audio but I would say one of the main difference between Sonimus plugins and Acoustica Audio is the CPU usage. Sonimus plugins are lighter for the computer and they sound as good I would say.
Yeah, CPU is a big factor . . . especially for me on an iMac running i5. I need to keep things streamlined. So far, Sonimus plugins barely put a dent in my processing load, which is sweet!!! I'm digging the sound . . . just wondering if paying much more is worth it.

Last edited by Tommy Zai; 6th October 2020 at 12:14 AM..
Old 5th November 2020 | Show parent
Deleted e1b9f94
I had wet dream that Sonimus will release something new for around BF.

So is there anything new in the pipeline, like new module for existing strip owners (strippers)
Old 6th November 2020 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpod ➡️
I had wet dream that Sonimus will release something new for around BF.

So is there anything new in the pipeline, like new module for existing strip owners (strippers)
There's absolutely something in the pipeline. Not gonna tell you what, though!
Old 6th November 2020 | Show parent
Deleted e1b9f94
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyguitar ➡️
There's absolutely something in the pipeline. Not gonna tell you what, though!
You are not being nice sir

Like I am not being tortured enough... Can you at least say is it going to be announced in Q4-2020
Old 17th November 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
So, does anyone use CS compressor module on mix/master buss? How does it compare to The Glue, IK Buss comp or other else SSL emu?

Last edited by FoxMulderFBI; 17th November 2020 at 08:26 PM..
Old 26th November 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

Hoping for an API summing plugin from Sonimus. Loving the Satson and Britson especially when I have to work 100% ITB.
Old 26th November 2020 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry R ➡️
Hoping for an API summing plugin from Sonimus. Loving the Satson and Britson especially when I have to work 100% ITB.
Yes! Sonimus Apson or something like that! It would be a good addition to the collection.
Old 20th December 2020 | Show parent
Deleted e1b9f94
Christmas is arriving. As a present give us some food for thought

Come one some supposedly randomly leaked rumor, spec or image...we're not going to have empty Christmas are we
Old 27th December 2020 | Show parent
Gear Head
The new plugin SonEQ2 is on pre-sale now!

https://sonimus.com/products/soneq2

A modular EQ plugin where you can add, remove and combine up to 16 of its 5 modules (bands and preamp) to create your custom analog EQ.
Can't wait to try it!
Old 27th December 2020 | Show parent
Gear Addict

104 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Me too!! I have a good feeling about this one . . . Sonimus never disappoints.
Old 25th February 2021
Sonimus

TuCo is now on Sale, 25% Off. Go grab it here at $55: https://sonimus.com/products/tuco
Old 12th March 2021
Sonimus

A new special offer is now available! - Sonimus Console Emulation Bundle, including Satson and Britson. ($56) *offering ends March 13, 2021.
https://sonimus.com/products/console-emulation-bundle
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I would love to have the release on the compressor stepless like the attack.
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpaMusik ➡️
I would love to have the release on the compressor stepless like the attack.
I personally prefer the stepped options.
I know the full range option allows to adjust the release perfectly to the tempo of the track but there is something about having limited options that makes my workflow a faster.
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBricius ➡️
I personally prefer the stepped options.
I know the full range option allows to adjust the release perfectly to the tempo of the track but there is something about having limited options that makes my workflow a faster.
I agree - but we could have both options
Old 10 hours ago
Lives for gear

Got a Crossgrade offer in my inbox for 50% off, bringing it down to $74.50. Hasn't been around this low since introductory offer - which I regretfully missed. Couldn't resist!
Old 5 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by amin.sonimus ➡️
A new special offer is now available! - Sonimus Console Emulation Bundle, including Satson and Britson. ($56) *offering ends March 13, 2021.
https://sonimus.com/products/console-emulation-bundle
hello, i just bought the Satson CS product after a trial. The product is excellent without a doubt, so I bought it and downloaded it. I also download the license, the problem is that the folder is empty! there are no scripts in it, i'm on mac (os 10.15). in the end I spent 149 usd for nothing because when I open logic a message tells me that I must execute the license that I did not receive. It is extremely frustrating, I have no problem buying expensive plugins if they are of good quality but in this case there should not be such a big mistake. I hope I don't have to wait too long for an answer because it's really frustrating. thanks in advance
Old 4 hours ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilal.robin ➡️
hello, i just bought the Satson CS product after a trial. The product is excellent without a doubt, so I bought it and downloaded it. I also download the license, the problem is that the folder is empty! there are no scripts in it, i'm on mac (os 10.15). in the end I spent 149 usd for nothing because when I open logic a message tells me that I must execute the license that I did not receive. It is extremely frustrating, I have no problem buying expensive plugins if they are of good quality but in this case there should not be such a big mistake. I hope I don't have to wait too long for an answer because it's really frustrating. thanks in advance
I had the same problem on PC but learned that they have a problem with WinZip. When I used another extractor it worked fine. They have written about this very problem in the FAQ if I remember correctly.
Old 4 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olden Tree Music ➡️
I had the same problem on PC but learned that they have a problem with WinZip. When I used another extractor it worked fine. They have written about this very problem in the FAQ if I remember correctly.
Great ! it works with other software to decompress. on the other hand I did not read anything in the faq, I may have looked badly ....
thank you so much
📝 Reply