The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
elysia presents the xpressor 500 meteor edition!
Old 17th October 2018
manufacturer

🎧 15 years
elysia presents the xpressor 500 meteor edition!

This brand new limited run of 100 pieces world wide presents itself with an amazing 3D structured aluminum surface, labeled with a special MOPA laser.

We feel these modules are way more stunning in the real world than any picture could reveal: This is maybe the most valuable limited edition we have ever created.

The meteors will launch on November 1st, and the price will be exactly the same as for the regular version. Get yours soon - they might travel fast.

PS: Please come and see us in booth 649 if you're visiting the AES in New York. Looking forward to seeing you!
Old 18th October 2018
500 series nutjob

🎧 15 years
that looks sweet!
Old 19th October 2018

🎧 10 years
Looks (and of course sounds) great in real life! I have been thinking of buying one for a while, now I know I need one...
Old 21st October 2018
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
I m gonna be that guy : give us those options in plugin word also please ...!
Old 21st October 2018 | Show parent
manufacturer

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander ➑️
Looks (and of course sounds) great in real life! I have been thinking of buying one for a while, now I know I need one...
They really came out wonderful. It's impossible to catch all the details of the beautifully structured surface on camera, but it's absolutely stunning in the real world. We're sure you'll like it very much
manufacturer

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo ➑️
Limited edition faceplates for the plugins? Now that's quite an idea
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysia ➑️
Yep i own all your PA stuff and believe or not sometime in studio ine with those tiny picture of plugins i insert one instead of another with my old eye doing tricks on me lol ...

And to be honest even without this problematic , that vinyl stuff you did non long time ago is too fun to not have on screen ..
Old 21st October 2018
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Something like 5 $ for a pack for one plugin and 19$ for the whole bundle owner ... i think this is honest on both side
Lives for gear

🎧 20 years
Quote:
And to be honest even without this problematic , that vinyl stuff you did non long time ago is too fun to not have on screen ..
Hard to argue with that...

dB
Old 22nd October 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:

Quote:
That's actually a great, kitschy idea. The plug in having all the limited edition faceplates available so you can cycle through them and pick your favorite. Even using a different faceplate for each track so you can tell the one you have on the drum bus vs the one on the bass track, etc. It's fun and functional!

I love little quirky things in plug ins. I remember getting Izotope vinyl when they released it (back when it was their first plug!) and the fun thing was being able to click on the 4 screws in each corner and having the faceplate of the plug fall off to reveal the circuit board underneath. The faceplate would hang and swing around based on what screws you took off.

I saw the meteor version at AES and I agree - it was stunning. Very textured so the texture seemed to change based on how the light was hitting it! Really, really cool.
Old 24th October 2018

🎧 10 years
Congrats ! any new faceplates for the skulptors in the near future ?
Old 25th October 2018 | Show parent
manufacturer

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Child ➑️
Congrats ! any new faceplates for the skulptors in the near future ?
Thank you very much! Usually we only release a single limited edition per year, so there won't be anything in this regard in the really near future. But apart from that: Why not ;-)
Old 26th October 2018

🎧 5 years
Xpressor plugin will be pure sex love this thing tough the 500 series hw its not.that expensive !!Elysia sound its just special
Old 31st October 2018
manufacturer

🎧 15 years
xpressor 500 limited meteor edition available now!

Rolling: We have finished 100 of these very beautiful modules, which are already on their way to our listed sales partners.

Get yours now! More info here ...
Old 31st October 2018 | Show parent

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Thank you very much! Usually we only release a single limited edition per year, so there won't be anything in this regard in the really near future. But apart from that: Why not ;-)
Cool i look forward to the brick edition skulptors next year then!
πŸ“ Reply