The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audio Ease Indoor - new verb for Post
Old 29th June 2016

🎧 5 years
Audio Ease Indoor - new verb for Post

Audio Ease Indoor

Indoor is our flagship convolution reverb for Audio Post. Indoor features unprecedented sound quality, flexibility and ease of operation, AAX DSP support, click-free automation, zipper-free motion and up to nine channels of reverb, in a single resizable window without tabs. Indoor can take your studio recordings from understated to overdone, always remaining stunningly real. So that hearing is believing.

Location location
Every room, hallway and kitchen from 10 houses and vehicles, 60 spaces sampled from every angle. Click to drop speaker and microphone in any room, or to open and close doors.

Any room to any room
Not only the 60 rooms have been sampled but also any-room-TO-any-room is available. Over 1000 impulse responses, everything recorded in 9 channels with a consistency and quality never before presented.

Turning motion
The microphone system can turn, creating seamless, zipper-free and automatable motion in any surround track up to 7.0 plus Dolby Atmos, fully supporting new immersive audio requirements.

Panning motion
Or insert a 7.0 to 7.0 Indoor in a bus and pan sounds into it. Use the Spread knob to tighten the reverb around each incoming source, dynamically following its panning. That’s Input Pan Following Reverb and its zipper-free.

Zipper- and click-free
Inside is a completely new convolution engine focused on impulse response changes that are click-free, zipper-free and instant, and they cause no CPU spikes. Pre-roll for IR switches is no longer necessary and neither are multiple instances to cover up switches.

AAX DSP version
Use the AAX DSP version of Indoor to drop the CPU Load and reduce latency to a millisecond and a half. You can load 3 mono to stereo Indoors on a single chip. No Indoor uses more than 1 chip. AAX DSP is available up to 48 kHz and for up to 1-in 7-out, or up to 5-in 5-out.

9 channel AB or MS
Easily switch between the two main surround microphone systems: Baffled Omni-directionals (AB) or Mid Side (MS), or combine them to create 7.0 DTS. Add two ceiling channels (for Dolby Atmos®) to get to a total of 9 channels of real decorrelated reverb channels.

Ease and speed

There are no tabs or browser windows. The window can be resized and presets are there for super quick operation. CPU load is lower than you’d expect, and because of the zipper- and click-free instant switches you will use less instances than you are used to.

Quality & consistency

Indoor more than doubles the domestic and vehicle categories of impulse responses available so far. Everything recorded with the same top quality system, so mixing and switching acoustics is more trouble-free than ever.
Old 1st July 2016

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Cool, AAX DSP too! I love it! So is Altiverb XL going to get an AAX DSP update then?
Old 1st July 2016 | Show parent

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvalmont ➡️
Cool, AAX DSP too! I love it! So is Altiverb XL going to get an AAX DSP update then?
That was my first thought too - which is a massive thing for us since we're going to be doing the HDX update in a couple of months!

Very exciting news...
Old 1st July 2016
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I'm surprised we aren't seeing more action on this! Looks absolutely amazing. Audio Ease is just awesome.
Old 2nd July 2016

🎧 5 years
Well, I'll be the first to admit: at the beginning of the vid I was thinking "seems like a cheese-y gimmick", but by the end of the video tour I thought "wow, now that is very impressive to say the least". Well done Audio Ease, without this video I would have probably never considered the product or the possibilities. Count me in.
Old 3rd July 2016

🎧 5 years
Holy Schnikes $800!!! Guess I'll have to wait to win the lottery.
Old 3rd July 2016 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaydees ➡️
Holy Schnikes $800!!! Guess I'll have to wait to win the lottery.
Intro offer @ AudioDeluxe is about $630 (extra discount when added to cart). Still expensive though, but AudioEase stuff usually is.
Old 5th July 2016

🎧 10 years
The time this thing will save on mix stages is huge! Not to mention the quality it will bring to audio on fast turn around tv drama and docos.

Its dolby atmos compatible (protools only at the moment...) and has some absolutely incredible positioning features. Nothing I know does what this does in the market right now. Truly an amazing tool.
Old 6th July 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
To those who have purchased, how large was the download(s)?
Old 6th July 2016

🎧 10 years
Around a gig and a half
📝 Reply