The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Old 30th March 2016
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux

Monoplugs has released Monique, a bass synthesizer plugin with the focus to create raw bass and lead sounds. Along with these capabilities, Monique has a custom morphing feature designed to give the user the capabilities of 8 different programs in one - perfectly for real-time jamming and live performances.

Monique is on sale until the 18ths of April 2016.

Web: Monique - The unique Bass Synthesizer Plugin (VST, AU & Standalone)
Monoplugs Magazine: Synthesizer Tutorial Videos
KVR: Monique by Monoplugs

Gear Overview:
  • 3 Oscillators + 1 FM oscillator.
  • 3 Resonant filters (under the hood 3x3 tracks).
  • 3 LFOs + 4 MFOs (M for Morph).
  • 7 Resonant band filters in an EQ bank.
  • 20 Envelopes.
  • 1 Distortion effect.
  • 1 Chorus effect.
  • 1 Delay effect.
  • 1 Looping effect.
  • 1 Reverb.
  • 1 Arpeggiator with 16 steps & shuffle.

User interface:
  • 10 finger multi-touch support.
  • Flat, puristic, customizable style.

Supported Audio Devices:
  • Windows: ASIO, WASAPI, DirectSound.
  • Mac OS X: CoreAudio.
  • Linux: ALSA, JACK.
  • 2x MIDI IO.

System:
  • Windows: Standalone, VST, VST3.
  • Mac OS X: Standalone, AU, VST, VST3.
  • Linux: Standalone, VST.
  • CPU >2GHz recommended.

Don't panic - it's just a video ;-)

EDIT:

EDIT:
For advanced users - the morphing feature in detail.
(7.5min)

For beginners - the basics: filter routing, envelopes filter config, and so on...
(20min)
Attached Thumbnails
Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-overview_monique_synthesizer.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_1.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_2.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_3.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_4.jpg  

Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_10.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-screen_8.jpg   Monoplugs releases Monique the Synthesizer for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-red.jpg  

Last edited by Monoplugs; 11th April 2016 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: add tutorial videos
Old 30th March 2016
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
looks interesting, but i'll never get, why someone makes a monophonic software-synthesizer... why not give the user the option to use it polyphonic? i somehow might get it, if it's a "clone" of an existing synthesizer, but a new one? so it's a no-go for me. sorry and good luck, though.
Old 30th March 2016
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks for your feedback.

Monique is developed as bass synthesizer and the focus are raw sounds for basslines and experimental parts - more voices will destroy the characteristic sound and then Monique will become just another synth plugin - nobody need just another synth plugin.

If you are looking for something special with some cool controls you can give Monique a try.
Old 30th March 2016 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monoplugs ➑️
Thanks for your feedback.

Monique is developed as bass synthesizer and the focus are raw sounds for basslines and experimental parts - more voices will destroy the characteristic sound and then Monique will become just another synth plugin - nobody need just another synth plugin.

If you are looking for something special with some cool controls you can give Monique a try.
thanks for your answer.

but how does the option to switch between monophonic/polyphonic destroy the sound?
if i like a sound, i want to be able to possibly play it polyphonic. but that's still only my opinion, of course.
Old 30th March 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dflt ➑️
but how does the option to switch between monophonic/polyphonic destroy the sound?
Maybe a bad description from my side - most of the patches will not sound well in polyphonic mode - so there was no reason to make it polyphonic for sounds which were not my target. And yes, you are right - the synth would be more flexible with a polyphonic option, but also a bit more complex and more CPU intensive. I take this as feature request for Monique Tetra ;-)
Old 30th March 2016
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
great great video
Old 30th March 2016
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Samples won't play on your web page.. Chrome Win 10
Old 31st March 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dflt ➑️
how does the option to switch between monophonic/polyphonic destroy the sound?
I've recorded a video which demonstrate the power of Monique's monophonic sound (no mastering - clean as it came out). Monique is developed for such sounds - you can decide by yourself if you like it and if you really need a polyphonic mode for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazybrain ➑️
Samples won't play on your web page.. Chrome Win 10
Thanks a lot - fix in progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmatibet ➑️
great great video
Thanks! :-)
Old 7th April 2016
Gear Addict

105 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Monique

I picked this up, experimented, enjoyed, wrote and posted a little user review. I hope potential users find my words useful.

Monoplugs Monique

My advice . . . take advantage of the sale while you can.
Old 7th April 2016 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
It's a great sounding Monosynth indeed, but i do agree With dflt. It really would be nice to have a polyphonic version. The sonic quality of the synth makes you curious to delve in a little bit more but, alas....

That said, it already sounds very good, definitely not too typical sounding at all.

Congrats !
Old 7th April 2016
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
please get out the fuk**g reverb !
Old 8th April 2016
Gear Maniac

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Love the video!
Old 11th April 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Zai ➑️
My advice . . . take advantage of the sale while you can.
Right! ;-)
A nice review!

I've updated the intro post and added these tutorial videos

For advanced users - the morphing feature in detail.
(7.5min)

For beginners - the basics: filter routing, envelopes filter config, and so on...
(20min)

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by husak ➑️
please get out the fuk**g reverb
Heard only good about ;-) is on the list - thanks.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstackm ➑️
It's a great sounding Monosynth indeed, but i do agree With dflt. It really would be nice to have a polyphonic version. The sonic quality of the synth makes you curious to delve in a little bit more but, alas....

That said, it already sounds very good, definitely not too typical sounding at all.

Congrats !
Thanks - yes, already thinking about a "Tetra or something like that" version. Seems to be the most wanted feature - so you'll get it. :-)
Old 11th April 2016 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monoplugs ➑️

(20min)

impresive now !

Please, always do it videos without a reverb, becose reverbs destroy de soul of the synths .

now i ear the real deal ,thanks !
Old 28th April 2016
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Monique 1.0.2 is ready. This update improves the demo mode and you can test all the features of the pro version now. Only one real limitation left: a periodical returning noise.

A few more changes and fixes:
- improved: increased the help popup time from 1 to 3 secs
- removed: arpeggiator auto restart
- fixed: delay panorama left-right was inverted
- added: 32-bit AU support

You can download the synth and try it out for free.

Thanks for you feedback, have a nice day.
πŸ“ Reply