Quantcast
Bounce - New Transparent Compressor Plugin - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Bounce - New Transparent Compressor Plugin
Old 12th January 2016
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Bounce - New Transparent Compressor Plugin

BOUNCE is a transparent yet versatile compressor that can do subtle compression to full thrusting and punchy sounds. Featuring a Detection Section, where you can select the frequency band (range) which you can feed back into the compressor to create the desired shape of your sound.
Works great on anything from Drums, Bass, Synths, Vocals, Percussion, Guitars and Acoustic Instruments to the entire Mix and also great for Mastering Audio.

Download Trial:
Bounce | BeatSkillz

Old 13th January 2016
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
surprised to see absolutely NO reactions here.
Old 14th January 2016 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAudioBot ➑️
I've been too busy using it ~
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Reactionz
Old 14th January 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Tried it, seemed quite nice, but I guess ultimately it's aimed at a a different genre of music to mine, plus I need another compressor like I need another ampsim. Oh wait, I always need another ampsim...
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Cause its NOT a free trial. Name, Address, Number - NAH!

Just give me a link, I will spent TIME trying it then if I like it, I might buy it - SIMPLE!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBackDrop ➑️
Cause its NOT a free trial. Name, Address, Number - NAH!

Just give me a link, I will spent TIME trying it then if I like it, I might buy it - SIMPLE!
Hey Sorry about that guys.., no worries, we will fix that immediately, no info will be required to test the demo.., just click and it will download.. i will post the direct link here as well very soon..

Thanks,
G
Beatskillz
Old 14th January 2016
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Here are the links for the Demo WIN:
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

Demo Mac OSX:
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...hare_link_copy

Thanks!
G
Beatskillz
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdayal9 ➑️
Hey Sorry about that guys.., no worries, we will fix that immediately, no info will be required to test the demo.., just click and it will download.. i will post the direct link here as well very soon..

Thanks,
G
Beatskillz
Old 14th January 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
FINALLY ! A compressor that appears to have the release working properly, in that it works with Mike Stav's safe cracking technique...

WELL DONE !!!

It bounces... haha... made up.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Sorry that you had that experience.., I will be posting a link here...

Thank you for considering the plugin

G,
Beatskillz
No worries.

Actually, this is a really nice, clean compressor. Well done!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui ➑️
No worries.

Actually, this is a really nice, clean compressor. Well done!
Thank you sir
Old 14th January 2016
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
any possibilities to access to the manual?

the link on the plug goes to another of your plugins manual.
also I have notice something unusual, every time I reopen the GUI appears on Had knee and peak detector, could this be a bug?
Old 15th January 2016 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioan ➑️

also I have notice something unusual, every time I reopen the GUI appears on Had knee and peak detector, could this be a bug?

Yes , I just checked that it is a bug.., we will be issuing a fix by next week.

Thanks!
G

Beatskillz
Old 15th January 2016
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Haven't tried yet (really busy with stuff atm), but seeing the features and being marketed "transparent", TDR Kotelnikov (IMHO the best "transparent" ITB comp out there) is the one to beat. Will try it soon..
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioan ➑️

We haven't issued a mnual as we put all the features and controls on the product page , but we have 4 videos to demonstrate everything visually and audiowise

The GUI bug has been fixed, we are issuing an update tomorrow

Thanks again for pointing it out.

G
Old 15th January 2016
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
I downloaded and played with it a bit. It sounds great on drums, I don't know if it's "transparent" or not, but it sounds just about right to my ears.
There was something familiar with this plugin so I have dug around and found in the about section that the programmer is the guy behind AudioThing (one of my fav companies!).
Also yes, the link to the manual is wrong ,maybe you should remove it.
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
We haven't issued a mnual as we put all the features and controls on the product page , but we have 4 videos to demonstrate everything visually and audiowise

The GUI bug has been fixed, we are issuing an update tomorrow

Thanks again for pointing it out.

G
ok cool thanks

I will love to have the possibility to listen what the detector selection is , to know exactly what I'm feeding to the compressor
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsang ➑️
There was something familiar with this plugin so I have dug around and found in the about section that the programmer is the guy behind AudioThing (one of my fav companies!).
I see. ValveFilterVF1 is the best filter evva!
Old 15th January 2016
Gear Addict

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
I tryed it on a drum bus and it works great. Can get it to sound snappy a little like the 160. Sc feature is nice too - allowed me to balance how much compression goes to kick and how much to the snare. Could become one of my favourites out of the native bunch!
Old 15th January 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
This is a really good piece of work!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
I have to thank you for re-igniting this post

Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Here is video example:

Old 15th January 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
This compressor is pretty special. I've demo'd it yesterday and immediately liked what I heard cause the high-quality compression stands out. Apart from Algorithmix LP SplitComp this Bounce compressor is definitelty the cleanest Native compressor I've heard thus far. Very transparent without sounding boring/wrong and great at retaining body, depth and transients. Unlike Algorithmics it has a more sane and practical price. I'm still debating whether to buy this or not cause I own already quite a few Native and SCOPE dsp compressors and I don't like owning too many plugins. Sometimes it can be hard for developers to sell another compressor, reverb, eq, etc if they don't have a UAD, Waves, etc label on them or because many consumers already have plenty of plugins like myself.

I'm sure this thread and Bounce compressor won't get the Attention they deserve like several other gems on the market simply cause their not by UA, SLATE, Fabfilter, U-HE, Waves, etc wich is unfair and often makes no sense to me.

I'll continue to demo this plugin and further debate whether i'll buy it or not. But I do have a couple questions:

1. How long will the introductory price last?

2. Can the plugin be Activated without the internet and developer-contact in the future when I re-install my Windows O/S? I mean is it just a serial number? I try not to buy too many plugins that depend on internet and developers mercy.

3. Is License-Transfer allowed if I ever wish to resale my license due to hardtimes or something?

PS. Thumps up for the excellent job ! Sounds like ALOT of hardwork and many years of experience went into this compressor. When clean and natural is desired this sounds like the winner compared to all other Native compressors I've tried, atleast all that are sane and realistic to buy. It's the best thus far IMB!!

EDITED

Last edited by Sounddesigner; 15th January 2016 at 10:11 PM..
Lives for gear
Quote:
Here is video example:

Good demo, like the way it made the drums oveall pop more, and more rythmic. Seems like a very useful plug for dance and programed music.

I might have a look in a few weeks, when I've recovered from my xmas plugin splash.
Old 16th January 2016 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounddesigner ➑️
This compressor is pretty special. I've demo'd it yesterday and immediately liked what I heard cause the high-quality compression stands out. Apart from Algorithmix LP SplitComp this Bounce compressor is definitelty the cleanest Native compressor I've heard thus far. Very transparent without sounding boring/wrong and great at retaining body, depth and transients. Unlike Algorithmics it has a more sane and practical price. I'm still debating whether to buy this or not cause I own already quite a few Native and SCOPE dsp compressors and I don't like owning too many plugins. Sometimes it can be hard for developers to sell another compressor, reverb, eq, etc if they don't have a UAD, Waves, etc label on them or because many consumers already have plenty of plugins like myself.

I'm sure this thread and Bounce compressor won't get the Attention they deserve like several other gems on the market simply cause their not by UA, SLATE, Fabfilter, U-HE, Waves, etc wich is unfair and often makes no sense to me.

I'll continue to demo this plugin and further debate whether i'll buy it or not. But I do have a couple questions:

1. How long will the introductory price last?

2. Can the plugin be Activated without the internet and developer-contact in the future when I re-install my Windows O/S? I mean is it just a serial number? I try not to buy too many plugins that depend on internet and developers mercy.

3. Is License-Transfer allowed if I ever wish to resale my license due to hardtimes or something?

PS. Thumps up for the excellent job ! Sounds like ALOT of hardwork and many years of experience went into this compressor. When clean and natural is desired this sounds like the winner compared to all other Native compressors I've tried, atleast all that are sane and realistic to buy. It's the best thus far IMB!!

EDITED
Hey! firstly thank you so much for your wonderful response!
Let me answer your questions:

1>Intro price ends after NAMM, 25th Jan price goes back to $99.
2> The Plugin activates via serial and generates a unique key file, it does not require the internet for validation.
3> You can re-sell it at your level, and send us the info, and we shall transfer the registration, no problem at all.

Yes it took us a long time to capture and measure the characteristic sounds of our favourite ourboard compressor and go further in the digital world of infinite possibilities, to keep a colorless sound and great controlable dynamics

All our new plugins are created using a new model.. wait till you hear our new tube EQ with 12 distortion modes and amazing EQ curves.., you won't believe its not hardware , its a new top secret model in the works for years...

Thanks again

G,
Beatskillz
Old 16th January 2016
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Guyz to tell the truth , the first thing that came to my mind was higly biased on the name : beatskills and bounce .... I was like ok " another urban " oriented crap ....making money on uneducated beginners....

I will try it asap , since the feedback seems great.... But if i can give an advise : if i thought that , others migt also ...

I don t want at all to sound negative , just a sincere feedback
Lives for gear
Quote:
Hey! firstly thank you so much for your wonderful response!
Let me answer your questions:

1>Intro price ends after NAMM, 25th Jan price goes back to $99.

Thanks again

G,
Beatskillz
You should run it untill month end, when a lot of people get paid, you'll likely get more sales.
Old 16th January 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Guyz to tell the truth , the first thing that came to my mind was higly biased on the name : beatskills and bounce .... I was like ok " another urban " oriented crap ....making money on uneducated beginners....

I will try it asap , since the feedback seems great.... But if i can give an advise : if i thought that , others migt also ...

I don t want at all to sound negative , just a sincere feedback

Well I suppose he could rename his company 'The Very Serious Beige Audio Company'. Personally I think they should be more Bollywood, with sequins, pink and gold, and gui's that jump around when you press play.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo ➑️
Guyz to tell the truth , the first thing that came to my mind was higly biased on the name : beatskills and bounce .... I was like ok " another urban " oriented crap ....
I must admit, I had the same initial reaction.
Closed