Gearspace.com

Gearspace.com (https://gearspace.com/board/)
-   Product Alerts older than 2 months (https://gearspace.com/board/product-alerts-older-than-2-months/)
-   -   SW Coming soon on patchpool: Tremendous Beatz for Tremor - pre-order now (https://gearspace.com/board/product-alerts-older-than-2-months/691175-coming-soon-patchpool-tremendous-beatz-tremor-pre-order-now.html)

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 11:28 AM

Coming soon on patchpool: Tremendous Beatz for Tremor - pre-order now

Hi All,
I started working on a Bank for Tremor some days ago...

http://www.patchpool.de/pics/TremorBeatz2.png

Tremendous Beatz for Tremor will contain about 50 presets with a minimum of 8 pattern variations per preset. All instruments created in the synth engines will be available individually in instrument folders so that the user can import them into other presets and projects. Tremor's most versatile modulation capabilities will be used in each preset creating vivid and interesting rhythms usable for a wide variety of musical styles. There will also be some grooves included with odd time signatures (7/8 - 9/8 - 5/4 - 3/4 - 6/8) as rhythm and grooves in 4/4 only represent one aspect of today's music production.

Price: 25 € - pre-order Tremendous Beatz for 20 € now and save +20%
Delivery: Download
Release: End of February

Product page

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen jummpp

Beatworld 22nd January 2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampleconstruct (Post 7471282)
Hi All,
I started working on a Bank for Tremor some days ago...
There will also be some grooves included with odd time signatures (7/8 - 9/8 - 5/4) as rhythm and grooves in 4/4 only represent one aspect of today's music production.
Simon Stockhausen jummpp

Any 3/4 and/or 6/8 ??

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatworld (Post 7471310)
Any 3/4 and/or 6/8 ??

Ohh, for sure, I forgot to mention those as they don't seem "odd" to me...

Beatworld 22nd January 2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampleconstruct (Post 7471366)
they don't seem "odd" to me...

.hmmm....how about....forgotten :-))

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatworld (Post 7471413)
.hmmm....how about....forgotten :-))

or neglected...but that only counts for mainstream pop noise...

Silver Sonya 22nd January 2012 01:59 PM

This is cool! I just picked up Tremor.

(Sadly, I too suggest that you include 3/4 and 6/8 as "odd time signatures." Most people treat them that way. "Ooooh, exotic...")

- c

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Sonya (Post 7471531)
This is cool! I just picked up Tremor.

(Sadly, I too suggest that you include 3/4 and 6/8 as "odd time signatures." Most people treat them that way. "Ooooh, exotic...")

- c

I updated the specs, 3/4 and 6/8 are now officially "odd" abduction

Branmong 22nd January 2012 02:22 PM

Great stuff - really like some of the syncopated rhythms + the modulation. Might purchase Tremor on the strength of these demos.

@Simon: may I suggest you embed the demos into your threads on these sample libraries? I suspect you're losing a lot of potential customers just by the fact that they have to click to enter your site. It might seem far-fetched but peoples' attention spans are ridiculously short when using the web...

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branmong (Post 7471593)
Great stuff - really like some of the syncopated rhythms + the modulation. Might purchase Tremor on the strength of these demos.

@Simon: may I suggest you embed the demos into your threads on these sample libraries? I suspect you're losing a lot of potential customers just by the fact that they have to click to enter your site. It might seem far-fetched but peoples' attention spans are ridiculously short when using the web...

Thank's for the suggestion, I am actually posting demos in the Tremor thread over at KVR, haven't checked the Gearslutz thread yet...and I added the demo widget in my post above.

Sampleconstruct 22nd January 2012 06:02 PM

Here is a Tremor Beat in 7/8:

Sampleconstruct 23rd January 2012 11:51 AM

New Tremor Groove/Preset Roll it

Sampleconstruct 23rd January 2012 04:29 PM

Here is something in 9/8 with polyrhythmic morphing - Tremor is amazing...

Sensorychaos 23rd January 2012 05:34 PM

Hehe huge fan here :) i like it so much too. Fxpansion are really making top notch products now. I'll check your art for sure :)

Sampleconstruct 24th January 2012 12:48 PM

Here is a new Tremor Beat in 6/8...

Sampleconstruct 24th January 2012 07:28 PM

Shuffle my Tremor Beat ya....

Sampleconstruct 25th January 2012 02:27 PM

Some Tremor Toys here:

Sampleconstruct 27th January 2012 02:11 PM

Demo for preset Partial Zone

Sampleconstruct 28th January 2012 02:34 PM

Here comes a Tremor Beat in 5:

Sampleconstruct 28th January 2012 07:05 PM

Tremor Demo with the preset "Slap in your Face", some external processing with some presets from my Bank Edgy Scapes for Filterscape

Loopy C 29th January 2012 05:05 AM

Awaiting with baited breath ;-)

Ever since 'Guru', and continued on with 'Geist' and now 'Tremor'...I SO appreciate FXpansion's polyrhythmic/polymetered engine's...and now to have Simon creating patches, what's not to like!

Sampleconstruct 29th January 2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loopy C (Post 7499975)
Awaiting with baited breath ;-)

Ever since 'Guru', and continued on with 'Geist' and now 'Tremor'...I SO appreciate FXpansion's polyrhythmic/polymetered engine's...and now to have Simon creating patches, what's not to like!

I demoed Geist over Christmas, deleted it as it had nothing to offer I couldn't really do with what I already had - different with Tremor though, the synth engine is "raw" in a sense but has a lot to offer, especially in combination with the advanced modulation possibilities...

Sampleconstruct 29th January 2012 10:44 AM

Demo for Cinematic Tremor, 1 instance, 100% Tremor:

Sampleconstruct 31st January 2012 06:01 PM

Demo for Mickey's Groove:

Sampleconstruct 2nd February 2012 01:03 PM

Demo for Plastic Jazz:

Sampleconstruct 7th February 2012 07:12 PM

More Tremor Beatz: Demo for preset Train Groove from Tremendous Beatz

Jeezo 7th February 2012 10:09 PM

does those presets all new sounds or are you using some sounds presets from the original one ?

Sampleconstruct 8th February 2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeezo (Post 7537364)
does those presets all new sounds or are you using some sounds presets from the original one ?

All new, made from scratch - patterns and sounds

Sensorychaos 8th February 2012 10:08 AM

I'll buy it. Tremor addicted!!

Sampleconstruct 8th February 2012 01:43 PM

Demo for Preset Under Water - this thing produces really hypnotic stuff if you want it to :)

Sampleconstruct 14th February 2012 01:24 PM

Now that my new Alchemy Bank is out of the door I can focus more on this Tremor Bank again - here is a new ambient sort of Beat I just programmed. 100% Tremor...