Quantcast
Started uploading videos to my YouTube Channel Today! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Started uploading videos to my YouTube Channel Today!
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Started uploading videos to my YouTube Channel Today!

Hey guys, Today I started uploading a few videos to my YouTube channel. I uploaded one of my originals today! Check them out, lots of demos! I will improve my uploads from now on with better audio. Anyway here is one original Arcostrings - Original Song - YouTube
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
you've got to get an album out, you owe it to the people.

seriously though, good stuff. you've pretty much got the era nailed, i'd love to hear it refined. ever thought of working with a vocalist?
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I am working on some more tracks, to make an album. I almost worked with a former member of BOYS II MEN, on a track. He laid down temp vocals, but it ultimately fell through. I honestly dont know any singers. I need to get out. Too much time hangin around old drum machines If youd like to hear more retro tunes here is my soundcloud. BTW NICE SIGNATURE LMAO!

https://soundcloud.com/john-digilio-1
Old 29th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Cool sound man, I'm digging it
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Thank you !!
Old 29th January 2013
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
cool retro vibe.
Old 29th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
followed you on soundcloud, really want to hear your future works, i love musics like yours with this kind of "disco feeling" because for me it's the most difficult thing to do.
try to make a music video sometime man like the ones from the 80s, i'm pretty sure you'll get lots of attention on this.

one word: amazing, congrats
Old 29th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasmelo1 ➑️
followed you on soundcloud, really want to hear your future works, i love musics like yours with this kind of "disco feeling" because for me it's the most difficult thing to do.
try to make a music video sometime man like the ones from the 80s, i'm pretty sure you'll get lots of attention on this.

one word: amazing, congrats
Thank you. Disco is certainly what I strive for. Yes, this type of music is very hard to make, using all of this old gear with modern recording techniques is time consuming. Not to mention every sound is dry , lifeless on this old gear and needs heavy processing to sound professional. Again Thank you!
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…