Quantcast
Another prophet 08 track - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Another prophet 08 track
Old 24th January 2013
  #1
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Another prophet 08 track


heres another track I made mostly using the P08. Hope you guys enjoy.
Old 24th January 2013
  #2
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Awesome!
Old 24th January 2013
  #3
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Thanks track addicted
Old 24th January 2013
  #4
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
sounds like com truise is a major influence for you. Either that or it's inevitable to sound similar given that you use the same synth he does for lots of stuff. Heres the start to one I'm working on with Dave smith synths and a Voyager for bass.

Old 25th January 2013 | Show parent
  #5
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanghaiFire ➑️
sounds like com truise is a major influence for you. Either that or it's inevitable to sound similar given that you use the same synth he does for lots of stuff. Heres the start to one I'm working on with Dave smith synths and a Voyager for bass.

yes! he is a big influence, I love the way his tracks are structured and that sequential brass heard throughout his albums. The track you posted is sounding good the bass is awesome, Ive always had GAS for a voyager.
Old 25th January 2013
  #6
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
very com truiseish indeed! thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed that.
Old 25th January 2013
  #7
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak260 ➑️
very com truiseish indeed! thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed that.
Thanks for listening I appreciate it.
Old 25th January 2013
  #8
Here for the gear
 
Danilo Sobot's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Very nice and pleasing arrangement. Timbres sounds great. I enjoyed it although this is not my cup of tea.
Old 25th January 2013 | Show parent
  #9
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danilo Sobot ➑️
Very nice and pleasing arrangement. Timbres sounds great. I enjoyed it although this is not my cup of tea.
Thanks for the listen and feedback!
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump