Quantcast
my first whole track, feed back needed - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
my first whole track, feed back needed
Old 22nd September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
my first whole track, feed back needed

ok, so ive been playing the synth for about 6 months now, i put off making a whole track until i knew my way around the gear i have. the only samples i used were the intro speech/voice that says "neuro frequency modulation" i used the fl studio 10 speech synthesis plugin and the "bawong" type sweeping noise which was a patch in u-he's "ace". other than that all the sounds are from scratch and i created the the arp. sequences. i would love some feed back.. but please remember, this is my first track!

http://soundcloud.com/neurofrequencymodulation/nfm2

[EDIT - i fixed up the song some.. i changed the drums, added some sidechain pumpin, and added another fx loop.]
Old 22nd September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Like what you have so far although not sure what to make of the kick?

If it was mine I'd try small amounts of delay on the white noise, Something that works in amongst your synth and kick (i.e not just following).
Old 23rd September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diel ➡️
Like what you have so far although not sure what to make of the kick?

If it was mine I'd try small amounts of delay on the white noise, Something that works in amongst your synth and kick (i.e not just following).
thanks. you read my mind.. i hate the kick. i was thinking of going for drum samples instead of an analog kick.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…