Quantcast
130bpm Tribal Techno - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
130bpm Tribal Techno
Old 8th September 2012
130bpm Tribal Techno

My latest remix is out today, I'm pretty pleased with this one, really tried to make it as good I could arrangement and mix wise. Arranged in Ableton mixed down in Logic, mostly samples, little bit of DSI Mopho (pads at the end) lots of Fabfilter and Valhalla plugins. Mastered by Sam at Precise Mastering.

Secret Groovers, Michael Lovatt - Orving (Michael Lovatt Remix) [Subtec Records ] :: Beatport

Old 10th September 2012
AvS
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I like it very much. Really cool groove. I think its abit too long though. I dont think the end part with the pad is really needed.
Old 10th September 2012
Yeah its the longest track I've ever released and I was going to to cut it down to like 9mins, but the guys I did it for liked it like that, so we left it long...

Old 10th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Technically flawless enough. Nothing fresh or memorable, absolutely nothing. IHMO of course.
Old 13th September 2012
Thanks for the honest feedback. Wasn't trying to re-invent the wheel, just make a groovy remix.

Old 14th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Nice groove. Also thought it was a little long, but a good journey nevertheless.
Old 16th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Beautiful dark sound selection. Pays to listen on proper monitors. Really nice... don't have a bad thing to say about it

It's long, not a biggy in my book. I like music like this to go on for ages.
Old 16th September 2012
Thanks guys! I played it at a festival earlier in the summer on a nice big rig and liked it

πŸ“ Reply