Everyone Breathe. - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Everyone Breathe.
Old 8th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Everyone Breathe.

Hey All,

This is my first post here, just starting out in this music making madness. Would be great if I could get some feedback on my track - Everyone Breathe. Mainly how the mix sounds/ what I could do better next time... I'm here to learn, as they say

Old 10th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Nice Especially likw the part around 3:00
Old 10th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks!

Glad you like it! any advice on the mix?

Last edited by TraceOrigins; 10th September 2012 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: wrong
Old 12th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Could use some clean up. Personally I would start eith bit of reverb send to separate the tracks, maybe some eq on the 2buss to clean up 500-2K area. I'm no master mixer mind you, gotta experiment.

I'm on headphones but they're the kind that if something sounds good on em they'll sound good on about anything.
Old 12th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Take a listen to the hi hats. Put some eq on those, maybe 2-5k area. I think you have you're main keyboard part just a little too out front of everything else. I realize that seems to be what is carrying the melody but it seems like it should be pulled back a bit. Maybe a little compression on it too just to round out the sound some. Good start. Keep up the good work.
Old 12th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Oh yeah, and maybe a little bit of an ambience reverb on the whole mix to give it some depth. Right now it is very in your face, but it that is what you're going for then you have achieved it.
Old 12th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks for the advice!

Awesome guys, ill jump into the mix again and try out some of your suggestions. Watch this space
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…