Quantcast
Your "Day to Day" role? - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Your "Day to Day" role?
Old 24th January 2009 | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
My day usually starts at 5:30 am with getting some coffee and making some breakfast. Then I read my emails, check the forums I am on and about 7:30 am I take a shower. I am working at 8 am and work though until 11:30 am when I break for lunch unless I am with a client in which case I may skip lunch or have it later. 12:45 pm I am back at work and work until 6 pm or later depending on what is going on. I usually try and watch the news while I eat supper and then I read or watch TV until about 8 pm at which point I get some things ready for the next day and finally crawl into bed about 11 pm.

Weekends are spend upgrading software or maintenance or going to the computer store to purchase a new hard drive or looking for some gizmo we need. I may go to the movies to see what others are doing or go out for supper with some friends. Many times we have clients on a weekend or we are out shooting a live concert so depending on what we are doing my weekends can get very short for personal time.

Repeat Ad nauseam.

Please note that since my studio is in my house I have a lot more flexibility than if I had to drive into work but it also means that I never can get away from "work" and I do get phone calls at 11 pm at night and 7 am in the morning for "work" related problems or questions.
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
hey! once again thanks for all the replys. i found this interview with chris scarabosio if anyone is interested.

Sound Designer - ArtistshouseMusic
📝 Reply