Quantcast
Home Studio eventually for hire? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Home Studio eventually for hire?
Old 5th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Home Studio eventually for hire?

I have been working the last few months on building a home studio. Still have a long way to go to be remotely close to where I want, but building on a budget, Im taking baby steps! First and foremost, this is for my band and my own personal recording. However, my hopes are to make a little cash recording smaller projects to get money for more and better gear! It is finally operational! Im in the process now of building my mic collection, then its onto preamps! Any suggestions, advice, or questions are welcomed and appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Home Studio eventually for hire?-picture-040.jpg   Home Studio eventually for hire?-picture-043.jpg   Home Studio eventually for hire?-picture-045.jpg   Home Studio eventually for hire?-picture-049.jpg   Home Studio eventually for hire?-picture-047.jpg  

Old 6th February 2009
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
you should defiantly invest in building some bass traps which it doesn't seem you have. You wouldn't believe the difference it makes!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…