The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only)
Old 11th April 2022
Lives for gear

OK, well, the UK keeps getting a lot of mention here as some kind of **** state, but if you're in the UK and want weed there really is no problem, it's everywhere and I would estimate 90% of kids at least have tried it. Making something illegal has little effect here. I smoked for 45 years non-stop and never had a problem getting anything from anywhere, from top indian, morrocan hash to Jamaican and far eastern weed. Now of course everything is grown here under lights and those exotic imports are harder to come by, but they're still around.

I live in a tiny village... but I know several places I can buy if I want within walking distance. We Brits don't like being told what we can and can't do.
Old 16th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Harvest time from outdoor grow in two weeks. Created some monsters, including "Bruce Banner OG".

https://www.leafly.com/strains/bruce-banner

Last edited by AfterViewer; 20th September 2022 at 11:25 PM..
Old 20th September 2022
Lives for gear

Anymore takes on the evil plant that’s responsible for many of the nations current issues?
Old 20th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotchicken ➡️
Anymore takes on the evil plant that’s responsible for many of the nations current issues?
Um, I can think of wah waaaaay more evil things than cannabis. Oh and there all legal too and done to children with institutional pedophiles keeping the gravy train going. Howazat! Hail Satan! Oh no, wait! Even Satan would be ashamed of that shit LOL.

Back to working again. Can't deal with thinking about it so need to distract myself. Tinnitus does a good enough job on my mental health without thinking about children being hurt. Have to focus on something else - maybe time to buy more weed eh?
Old 20th September 2022 | Show parent
You can´t grab cannabis and its effects with words and it has for sure different effects on different people.

I´d say "end of debate" in so far, but maybe add that it definitely has an effect on what people call music.

It never helped me and I have made experiments I wouldn´t call "music" anymore today.

It rather made me spend my time with senseless things. But that looks different as you are sitting in the rabbit hole and hopefully not eveybody will go that deep.

But yeah - good that people don´t go to jail for it anymore.
Old 20th September 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
No thing is in itself evil unless people make it so.
Old 20th September 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I’m still a big fan of Delta 8 THC (which is hemp derived THC) and HHC (similar to THC, slightly different buzz).

The hemp derived THC thing has come a long way in the last year, they’re extracting all kinds of isolated psychoactive molecules from the hemp plant. You can now get things like isolated THCO, THCP, and THCV that are several times stronger than delta 9 THC. I’ve tried twice, not a fan, way too strong for way too long, and kills tolerance.

But delta 8 and HHC are very satisfying forms of “diet weed” that I’ve come to prefer over actual weed, in their satisfying lightness.

Im guessing it’ll all be regulated with the next Farm Bill in late 2023, but till then it’s the Wild West of hemp-derived compounds.

Interesting stuff if anyone wants to check it out, this is a legit lab that’s priced well: https://highlyconcentr8ed.com/product-category/carts/

I’d stay away from anything containing THC or HHC with an O or P or V on the end of it. Crazy strong stuff. All the CBD, CBN, CBG etc type stuff is fine, those are CBD variants.
Old 21st September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
The leaves (sugar-leaf) that accompany the buds , considering the potency of cannabis grown these days can be dried and cured to smoke or use as a tea base. I harvest all of these from different strains, especially those strains that produce an excess of trichrome powder sugar effect on the leaves. Two of these are noteworthy in this year's OG harvest ( Caramelicious and Aurora Indica). Much less THC and cannabinoid content than smoking bud. Especially like smoking a few tokes of leaf granule in a long-stem wooden pipe and then playing guitar in relax mode. Doesn't affect my shredabilities and enhances my chill zone.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzygis ➡️
No thing is in itself evil unless people make it so.
Speak for yourself and own experiences please...

Plants, animals etc... anything living has capability of being evil and through generations if it doesn’t get fixed it just gets worse and more of a harm to The rest of the world.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Speak for yourself and own experiences please...

Plants, animals etc... anything living has capability of being evil and through generations if it doesn’t get fixed it just gets worse and more of a harm to The rest of the world.
Speaking for myself and in my own experience, nothing is evil of itself but that people make it so.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
This is a thread about the joys of marijuana. Where's the evil?
Lives for gear

Marijuana is a poisonous plant. This has been proven by studies that have been conducted. It’s poisonous to animals and even some humans as proven in research.

Those are the facts.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Marijuana is a poisonous plant. This has been proven by studies that have been conducted. It’s poisonous to animals and even some humans as proven in research.

Those are the facts.
So. . some people are allergic.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:

Those are the facts.
The difference between a poison and a medicine is the dose, the application and the intention. (Speaking for myself and in my experience, of course.)
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:

Those are the facts.
Show us the studies or shut the fcuk up. News flash, probably most of pharmaceutical drugs are poisonous but I'll bet you line up to get a prescription like the rest of the drones in society.

If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that (unfortunately) stupid people are the majority.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Hey dumbass, how is your nation making out with that evil liquid called alcohol? Is it destabilizing your society? Fckin morons..
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC ➡️
Show us the studies or shut the fcuk up. News flash, probably most of pharmaceutical drugs are poisonous but I'll bet you line up to get a prescription like the rest of the drones in society.

If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that (unfortunately) stupid people are the majority.
You don't even have to go to Pharma.

By the standard of "poisonous to some humans," broccoli is poisonous. Cats are poisonous. Dust is poisonous.

About 8% of people are allergic to broccoli. About 8% of people are allergic to weed. 10-20% of people are allergic to cats. . . they're extremely poisonous.

Its a meaningless point.
Old 21st September 2022
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
after 10 years this thread hasn't been closed yet. LOL.
Old 22nd September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC ➡️
Hey dumbass, how is your nation making out with that evil liquid called alcohol? Is it destabilizing your society? Fckin morons..
Alcohol is poison too partner.

And no im not like the rest of society. I live a wholesome, honest lifestyle.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's one in every room, I swear.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. ➡️
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's one in every room, I swear.
What can i say, i just dont come from a very corrupt place, which is unique to say the least.

Is that such a crime? I didn’t think so.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
This thread has turned into a smoker's lounge.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years

Last edited by Sounds Great; 24th September 2022 at 06:39 AM..
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
What can i say, i just dont come from a very corrupt place, which is unique to say the least.

Is that such a crime? I didn’t think so.
I'm just glad I don't have to live in that headspace.
Believing is seeing.
Old 23rd September 2022
Lives for gear

Everyone going out tonight, be safe and responsible. Alot of crazy drivers on the roads.
Old 24th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Alcohol is poison too partner.

You sound like you're 'announcing' that you have skeletons in the closet with that bullschit statement. Humans are flawed, and unless you're not human, stop with your bullschit- no one is buying it.

You ain't perfect, so get off the pedestal before I throw you off. You read only what suits your bias, because the truths would prove you wrong and you'd look like a fcking fool- worse than you already do now.

You're not the smartest guy in the room- not even close.
Old 26th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
If anyone with critical thinking skills would like to know the history of hemp and it's overall importance to society I urge you to read 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes'.
Old 28th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Cannabis is poison? Well, so are the antipsychotics and other crap that doctors want me to take.

It's as if they give an actual fuk about my health. I can assure you they don't.

I'd rather kill myself than take the shit they want to script me for.

Being on antipsychotics is almost as bad as being on prednisone long term.
Old 29th September 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbital ➡️
Cannabis is poison?
If it were it would be the leading cause of death here in the US, easily overtaking heart disease and cancer.
Old 3rd October 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Today is Day 7 for me having come down with this year's Covid Variant.
Brave New World now where you have to be on your toes in order to survive the cycle in order to survive the next. I am fully vaccinated/with booster but it seems that it is just a matter of time before you contact the "full Monty". Time to mask up and keep the hand sanitizer in arms reach, ongoing, anyway until warm weather again... 9 months from now.

Had to harvest my crop of "High-Times" top shelf smoke on the 2nd and 4th days of the bug (the same time Hurricane Ian was taking place down Florida Way). No picnic and will take a good while to fully recover from this lingering cough. Running high 102degree fever for first 4 days to keep down.... able to start eating again to boost energy on the 3rd day.
***** I see lot's of people running around without masks/sanitizer. STAY SAFE by design. Best to be alive with opinions than deceased with nothing to say. ............. ~Covid don't give a 'shiy what you think.

Last edited by AfterViewer; 3rd October 2022 at 11:28 PM..
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…