Quantcast
Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only) - Page 12 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only)
Old 20th February 2020 | Show parent
Here for the gear

4all tha smokers up in here . Peace!
Old 20th February 2020
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Another Quasimodo, sounds good while partoking (which I'm doing right now):
Old 14th April 2020
Here for the gear

As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos. Totally different to today's drugs. Much more safer, but still can be harmful. Amphetamine addiction is a crisis in the United States based on this article https://addictionresource.com/drugs/amphetamine/. What was once thought to be a problem only in rural areas has expanded to cover large swaths of every state, including major cities.
Old 15th April 2020 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix ➡️
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
That's exactly what some modern anti-depressants feel like, except they take a long time to work. Take Wellbutrin for example, or Lexapro. Sometimes taken together. Lexapro has a more calming effect whereas Wellbutrin has more of an activating effect.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitrix ➡️
As you said: In the 60s they used amphetamine and barbiturate combos.
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone ➡️
Hey now, just like the Pultec low end boost/cut trick!

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbital ➡️

I'd like to think of the newer anti-depressants as something really great. And they are, except they give too many users (speaking of the boys here) a numb knob. But boy do they work for depression, in fact sometimes even too well. But really great they ain't. So many side effects...but then again with barbs/amps I'm sure it was probably even worse. Imagine the irritability/anxiety caused by amps mixed with the inebriation caused by barbs and you have something of a potential monster on your hands.
Well, it was still less volatile than speedballs.
Old 20th October 2020
Here for the gear

Well, I was really on marijuana 2 years but got fed up with it. now I am just vaping. By the way, have anyone tried CBD oils? My husband takes pure CBD oil nightly in order to address severe, chronic insomnia. He has tried a number of brands, but he prefers the Love Hemp brand sold by CBD Oils from HealtCanal . Also, the dropper bottle is more secure and leak-resistant than that of other brands he has tried. Now we have seen lots of good feedback from the patches and want to say https://www.healthcanal.com/best/cbd-patches are as well good!
Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

I like smoking it. Not vaping.

Cannabis is a natural plant - Is it Not?.

No-one has the right to tell me if want to poison myself taking a drug. I'm addicted to nicotine, which is worse - in my view.
Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

Cannabis, Marijuana, MaryJane, Hooch, Gunjqa, Spliff,....

Whatever!....

I feel a bit more positive when I smoke it.
Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

Not all the time though. Every 3 days. More or less.
Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

Old 20th October 2020
Lives for gear

Once you have smoked MJ, your mind is forever "twisted". That is a fact! Take that with a slurp of LSD......
Old 21st November 2020
Lives for gear

We don't use cannabinoids around here boss.
Old 5th December 2020
Here for the gear

Smoking weed + Music = Heaven

Smoking weed just makes everything better. Pair that up with good music and you're going to have a great time. Listening to music when you are high on weed sometimes gives you a different perspective on the track your listening to. Does anyone else feel this way as well?

I live in Canada and there is an online dispensary that you can order from that delivers right to your doorstep. You don't even have to leave the house; it's an amazing service.

I tend only to smoke joints now. You can taste the cannabis more and I feel it's a lot more natural that way. Bongs and vapes just hits to hard so I tend to stay away.
Old 25th December 2020
Lives for gear

I got a bit of "Green" today. It's been a while. It does make me feel a bit more positive.
Old 25th December 2020
Lives for gear

Joints for me too. Bongs just ruin my lungs these days.
Old 27th December 2020
Lives for gear

Panic attacks are always fun too.
Old 6th January 2021 | Show parent
Deleted 60622ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotchicken ➡️
Panic attacks are always fun too.
we used to call them "whities" due to your lips and face going pale, probably not accepted in todays world

Havent had a toke since 2009 on this side of the Atlantic, not since I moved from Canada to the US. Cant see it being legal in my state any time soon considering theyve only just started relaxing on draconian alcohol sales in the last few years.

Id gladly give up my beers for a toke...but cant risk doing it illegally, for the first time in my life
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…