Quantcast
Huge newb sp12 turbo q's... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Huge newb sp12 turbo q's...
Old 14th March 2014
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Huge newb sp12 turbo q's...

Look... I come in peace... I am not looking for any trouble. I just seriously want to figure some things out...

SO! I came across an SP12 Turbo for 600 dollars a week ago. The person I bought it from originally bought it for some type of band in the 90's and just never ended up using it. So I jumped on the chance because this was a very rare opportunity for me. I've been wanting to make beats for a while but just never had the means/chance too till now. The only problem? I do not know what I am doing. Like, at all... And by that, I mean, I don't even know how to hook it up. So far, what I have in my room ATM is an SP12 Turbo, a pair of KRK Rockit 6 speakers, a Peavey PV8 mixer, Rane ttm56 dj mixer, MBOX mini interface, Yamaha k-500 stereo cassette deck, Sony tc-w370 cassette dubbing, and a yamaha a-760 stereo amp... And I do not know how to hook any of this up at all. Not even sure about as far as what cables and cords I need for it. I was hoping that, if I haven't already angered someone, that they could help me with this mess...

As of right now, I am mainnly trying to figure out how to put audio samples from my laptop onto the SP12...
📝 Reply