Quantcast
Bluetooth Audio - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Bluetooth Audio
Old 22nd January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Bluetooth Audio

I am looking to stream wirelessly to my stereo system. I would be streaming Spotify (320 kbps) from my iphone. Looking at this Belkin: Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Would the quality of playback be degraded even further if I do this wirelessly?

Thanks for any input/insight.
Old 22nd January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by galway2012 ➡️
I am looking to stream wirelessly to my stereo system. I would be streaming Spotify (320 kbps) from my iphone. Looking at this Belkin: Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Would the quality of playback be degraded even further if I do this wirelessly?

Thanks for any input/insight.
Is your stereo audio only, or do you own an AV Receiver? - in this case I would look into an AppleTV. It's more expensive, but with this you can not only stream audio, but also video and apps can display the current screen content to your TV, also it integrates seamlessly with your iPhone.
Old 22nd January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
I was going to use it on my home theater system (AV receiver, 5.1) and potentially use it for vacation with Bose Sounddock, thats why I was thinking the Belkin. What do you think?
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…