Behringer mixer aux send query - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer mixer aux send query
Old 22nd January 2019
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Behringer mixer aux send query

Hi all,

I have recently acquired a Behringer UB2222FX mixer and I have a couple of queries regarding the aux sends. I have read the manual for it but it is very vague on this subject.

1. How many aux sends are on this mixer exactly? Each channel strip has three aux send knobs, marked 1, 2 and FX. The FX knob is for accessing the inbuilt effects on the mixer I believe. However, in the aux send section of the mixer, there are four jack sockets, marked 1, 2, 3, and FX. What is that socket marked 3? Is it a third aux send? If so, how do I send to it if the channel strips don't have a dedicated knob for it?

2. I have an Analog Heat MK1 that I wanted to use on an aux send, but the sends are mono and the Heat is stereo. My workaround for this is to put the Heat on the sub 1-2 channel output, then route the output of the Heat back to a stereo channel on the mixer. However, I noticed in the manual that the FX out jack is a stereo out. Could I plug a stereo TRS-dual TS cable in here, and plug that into the Heat? If so, is that going to send the mixer's built in effects to the Heat too? I don't want that, as I don't think the effects are very good.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this and struggling to get my head around it.

Thanks a lot,
Steeplemouth
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…