The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Relab LX480 complete v3.0 + VSR S24 v1.1.0
Old 29th June 2020
Gear Maniac

guess that announced QRS emulation is the part of a "very busy 2020"
Old 28th February 2021
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I've had the VSR S24 plug as my go to reverb and I love it. Unfortunately as long as I can remember it crashes logic for me on most start ups with my template or when i'm trying different presets. I'm on the latest update and had problems since High Sierra. Not sure what I'm doing wrong to be honest. Again love the plugin but now looking at other reverbs due to it effecting my workflow and time.
Any tips would be helpful.
Old 4th March 2021 | Show parent
Gear Nut

If you're after a similar sounding reverb, then I'd recommend the TC Electronic VSS3 Native. It's delightful.
As a separate recommendation, I'd also recommend the TC8210. I've always thought it pointless trying to describe reverbs via the written word, so if they've demo versions I'd suggest giving them a go.
Old 8th March 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufmanmoon ➡️
I've had the VSR S24 plug as my go to reverb and I love it. Unfortunately as long as I can remember it crashes logic for me on most start ups with my template or when i'm trying different presets. I'm on the latest update and had problems since High Sierra. Not sure what I'm doing wrong to be honest. Again love the plugin but now looking at other reverbs due to it effecting my workflow and time.
Any tips would be helpful.
I’m roughly in the same boat. I love VSR S24, but it crashes a lot on me, too. It’s also hard on resources; so I stopped using it a couple of years ago.

Shame, but it’s just not stable enough for me.
Old 8th March 2021 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I've tried support but they've told me that it's probably causing problems with another plugin so I should go through "every" plugin one by one to see what it is.
Shame that but on the plus side Logic is now running a heap load better.

Last edited by kaufmanmoon; 9th March 2021 at 04:00 PM..
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…