The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Sound Radix
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Gearspace.com® has teamed up with our pals at WesAudio® to offer everyone the chance to win one of two limited edition...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 2,504
The Press Desk 1 week ago

P11 Abyss an audio compressor plugin that can react before you can blink your eyes with a 1µs attack & release and zero...

p900
replies: 832 views: 66,904
majoraxis 1 minute ago

Process.Audio Spicerack features overdrive, tube, amp, lo-fi and fuzz saturation using proprietary true linear phase technology...

The Press Desk
replies: 70 views: 8,655
puremix.net 1 minute ago

DuTCH.audio is proud to present the first product in their newest product line Aside from his 35 years of audio experience,...

da goose
replies: 0 views: 1
da goose 10 minutes ago

Hello everyone! My name is Sam Pura from Purafied and I am super stoked and proud to announce our brand new plugin: DEATHWESTERN....

SamPura
replies: 19 views: 1,335
mattias78 24 minutes ago

Huge-sounding tube saturation which makes any vocal or instrument jump out of the speakers. From delicate to aggressive analog...

The Press Desk
replies: 78 views: 8,749
Beatworld 38 minutes ago

Hello producers, Eplex7 DSP Cardiam D-142k is an boutique vst plugin equalizer inspired by classic American coil and vacuum...

Eplex7 DSP
replies: 32 views: 1,960
briefcasemanx 1 hour ago

Studio DMI and Acustica Audio present the Diamond Dynamic Saturator. The newest addition to the Diamond Series of...

AcusticaCM
replies: 186 views: 12,369
briefcasemanx 1 hour ago

Waves Lil Tube opens the company's new range of analog emulation, the MAGMA series. The - free during black friday only -...

The Press Desk
replies: 64 views: 7,546
speakermanjosh 1 hour ago

Newfangled Audio, an Eventide brand brings Invigorate Bus Compressor and Enhancer. Invigorate features stereo compression...

The Press Desk
replies: 147 views: 13,563
nd33 2 hours ago

Make Believe is proud to present the Make Believe Bundle and the Sontec-432-D9D. both can be purchased at our website. Thank you...

MakeBelieve
replies: 549 views: 50,595
Ghost Cable 4 hours ago

VIDEO: Dear Music Makers, My goal as an audio developer are to make most perfect products for the industry that my...

Steven Slate
replies: 272 views: 16,819
Melodeath 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! After 6 years of development, I'm excited to finally announce the launch of Ghost Cable @ www.GhostCable.com. I...

Ghost Cable
replies: 180 views: 14,760
Ghost Cable 4 hours ago

New Massenburg DesignWorks MDWDRC2-Native Dynamic Range Controller Plugin for Pro Tools AAX, VST3 and AU. State-of-the-Art Sound...

The Press Desk
replies: 333 views: 30,974
CubaseComposer 5 hours ago

Slate Digital releases long awaited FG-X 2 Mastering Plug-in. FG-X 2 is powered by two modules: FG-Comp and FG-Level. FG-Comp is...

The Press Desk
replies: 125 views: 14,156
dasoundjunkie 5 hours ago

This product was based mostly on one incredible, tube-based, hardware mastering EQ, and was a joint effort between myself and...

Cupwise
replies: 16 views: 1,678
Cupwise 5 hours ago

Antares releases Auto-Tune Pro X, a major update to the company's flagship vocal tuning software. Auto-Tune Pro X continues to...

The Press Desk
replies: 161 views: 11,904
T_R_S 6 hours ago

GForce Software announces the release of Oddity3, the new successor of its acclaimed Oddity Virtual Synthesizer. The new version...

The Press Desk
replies: 67 views: 6,917
Nelsonius 9 hours ago

Does the sound from your digital devices lack lustre when you listen to music, watch movies or play games? Then you need Uno, the...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 1,238
iFi audio 9 hours ago

First-ever authentic plug-in emulation of the chambers that made the “Motown Sound” now available for Apollo and UAD Spark....

The Press Desk
replies: 193 views: 22,303
romplix 12 hours ago

Legendary Hu is a VST/AU plugins and sample library features the Huqin family, which is the strings instrument in Chinese...

shane1980
replies: 0 views: 66
shane1980 12 hours ago

Today, Toontrack released the Area 33 SDX, a new expansion for Superior Drummer 3 by parts of the original Drumkit From Hell...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 2,272
Mongoose 13 hours ago

United Plugins announces availability of SounDevice Digital-developed MasterMind mastering plug-in with outstanding OPTIMIZE and...

The Press Desk
replies: 93 views: 10,299
Lesha 14 hours ago

Tube Saturation Plugin - Cassiopeia - by klanghabitat klanghabitat the manufacturers of the 500 series format modules...

klanghabitat
replies: 349 views: 39,919
element4audio 15 hours ago

We want to surprise our faithful followers with an extraordinary Halloween gift to reward your...

AcusticaCM
replies: 164 views: 14,662
AcusticaCM 16 hours ago

Noisebud Purr-Fect will add real-time auto-gain compensation to any plugin or hardware. Auto-gain is one of the digital domain's...

noisebud
replies: 24 views: 1,864
noisebud 16 hours ago

opDOWDAcDkU On Sale now at The House of Kush We didn't invent the use of "Filtered Saturation" as a radical way...

u b k
replies: 139 views: 16,359
DanL75 17 hours ago

Hey Everyone!!! I'm super stoked to release our newest plugin!!!! the ADC1 Compressor /...

Kiiveaudio
replies: 210 views: 27,734
yeloocproducer 18 hours ago

LIMITER is a great-sounding, smart mastering plugin that analyses your audio and suggests the best settings for your...

The Press Desk
replies: 75 views: 8,231
MasteringtheMix 18 hours ago

The newly released version 8 of Pianoteq introduces a Classical Guitar, revoiced instruments for enhanced realism, a refined GUI,...

The Press Desk
replies: 132 views: 10,350
kofein 19 hours ago

We are extremely happy to announce that we have finally (after a few years from the original tests) completed a beautiful model...

quintosardo
replies: 16 views: 1,399
quintosardo 22 hours ago

I'm very proud to introduce to you the first Plugin release from new company Gowans Audio. The brain child of Engineer /...

anguswoodhead
replies: 61 views: 8,564
yllet 22 hours ago

Very are very happy to announce that F76 is finally...

quintosardo
replies: 205 views: 17,187
quintosardo 22 hours ago

R-HZEFp0wCc TL;DW: Pop2 adds control and punch to Pop. Pop2.zip(628k) Back in the day, I said I would get an Allen and...

chrisj
replies: 3 views: 650
matt pinchin 1 day ago

Solid State Logic Introduces 4K B Plug-in, Recreating its Legendary SL 4000 B Recording Console. Iconic and rare console that...

The Press Desk
replies: 448 views: 50,532
engmix 1 day ago

Hey Everyone!!! I'm super stoked to finally release the Xtressor!! been working on these for over a year now and it feels so...

Kiiveaudio
replies: 498 views: 56,901
Tubthumper 1 day ago

Better late than never... I'm happy to finally release the Echoleffe Tape Delay! I know you guys were expecting to see this last...

Dan Korneff
replies: 29 views: 3,268
Dan Korneff 1 day ago

ARVerb has announced ARVerb Room, a reverb plugin that uses physics-based modeling to achieve immersive spatialization, transient...

ratchov
replies: 70 views: 7,667
tomheavybeats 1 day ago

Introducing the Centavo, an accurate recreation of the most sought-after golden overdrive pedal, and the Warmdrive, a true...

The Press Desk
replies: 6 views: 2,691
Apendica 1 day ago

Often sitting at the top of multiple charts, Louis Bell is one of the most successful songwriters, producers, and composers of...

motomotomoto
replies: 28 views: 5,187
alibling 1 day ago

Easily create, perform and bend beats through the innovative beatmaker and sound design controls. Here is the...

Teletone Audio
replies: 70 views: 5,800
Teletone Audio 1 day ago

After bringin to life the "Build Your Legends" series with analogvibes in 2017 - a format that was all about enabling...

Moatl
replies: 11 views: 1,717
tomheavybeats 1 day ago

~Our 1st Virtual Instrument Plugin is here~ We introduce you The Psychedelic Guitars (VST3/AU) A plugin made to provide...

Beastsamples
replies: 4 views: 643
Beastsamples 1 day ago

We’re so happy to share our newest plugin with you: ab Doverb ab Doverb is a kind-of-magic reverb aimed to offer users a...

audiobrewers
replies: 0 views: 194
audiobrewers 1 day ago

Hello, we have just released Tetrality 2 for the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1. It includes 20 new multi-sampled...

RobyM
replies: 0 views: 133
RobyM 1 day ago

The LX480 Dual-Engine Reverb Plug-in is the only sample accurate dual-engine recreation of the original hardware that gets you...

The Press Desk
replies: 209 views: 21,720
BigSmo 1 day ago

L-Acoustics spatial audio creation software suite allows music creators, producers, engineers, and mixers to create in...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 271
The Press Desk 1 day ago

HoRNet Plugins introduces: HoRNet Harmonics Pro advanced exciter and...

The Press Desk
replies: 17 views: 1,783
twkfrq 1 day ago

iZotope's new Holiday Bundle brings AI-powered referencing to producers for just $49. The limited-edition Holiday Bundle allows...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 778
GBP 1 day ago

FG-36A is a faithful emulation of the legendary vintage exciter from the 1960s, bringing all the shimmer and sparkle of the...

The Press Desk
replies: 24 views: 2,894
GSfordummies 1 day ago

Soft String Textures is the ultimate embodiment of the original Soft String Spurs concept. Featuring three of my all-time...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 160
The Press Desk 1 day ago

Moderators