The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Sound Radix
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Gearspace.com® has teamed up with our pals at WesAudio® to offer everyone the chance to win one of two limited edition...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 2,609
The Press Desk 1 week ago

I'm very proud to introduce to you the first Plugin release from new company Gowans Audio. The brain child of Engineer /...

anguswoodhead
replies: 63 views: 8,801
anguswoodhead 1 minute ago

Huge-sounding tube saturation which makes any vocal or instrument jump out of the speakers. From delicate to aggressive analog...

The Press Desk
replies: 108 views: 11,730
ProducerBoy 18 minutes ago

Sequential Introduces Trigon-6Analog Poly Synth, Featuring 3 VCO-plus-Ladder Filter Sound Engine. New Instrument Boasts Bold,...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 1,739
ArcanaMare 31 minutes ago

VIDEO: Dear Music Makers, My goal as an audio developer are to make most perfect products for the industry that my...

Steven Slate
replies: 297 views: 19,472
RockGuitarzan 42 minutes ago

Hello everyone! After 6 years of development, I'm excited to finally announce the launch of Ghost Cable @ www.GhostCable.com. I...

Ghost Cable
replies: 206 views: 15,457
baslotto 47 minutes ago

New Massenburg DesignWorks MDWDRC2-Native Dynamic Range Controller Plugin for Pro Tools AAX, VST3 and AU. State-of-the-Art Sound...

The Press Desk
replies: 361 views: 33,205
polybonk 52 minutes ago

Studio DMI and Acustica Audio present the Diamond Dynamic Saturator. The newest addition to the Diamond Series of...

AcusticaCM
replies: 205 views: 13,799
wagz 1 hour ago

First-ever authentic plug-in emulation of the chambers that made the “Motown Sound” now available for Apollo and UAD Spark....

The Press Desk
replies: 204 views: 22,732
shakermaker3 1 hour ago

This product was based mostly on one incredible, tube-based, hardware mastering EQ, and was a joint effort between myself and...

Cupwise
replies: 21 views: 1,996
Gregmang 1 hour ago

Slate Digital releases long awaited FG-X 2 Mastering Plug-in. FG-X 2 is powered by two modules: FG-Comp and FG-Level. FG-Comp is...

The Press Desk
replies: 136 views: 15,505
dasoundjunkie 2 hours ago

Newfangled Audio, an Eventide brand brings Invigorate Bus Compressor and Enhancer. Invigorate features stereo compression...

The Press Desk
replies: 165 views: 15,009
badmark 4 hours ago

Hey Everyone!!! I'm super stoked to release our newest plugin!!!! the ADC1 Compressor /...

Kiiveaudio
replies: 213 views: 28,174
nd33 4 hours ago

Make Believe is proud to present the Make Believe Bundle and the Sontec-432-D9D. both can be purchased at our website. Thank you...

MakeBelieve
replies: 555 views: 51,568
FreeDanny 5 hours ago

After bringin to life the "Build Your Legends" series with analogvibes in 2017 - a format that was all about enabling...

Moatl
replies: 12 views: 1,834
DanielRaible 6 hours ago

I haven't heard any news or reviews on this other than the mention of the Classic 87 Expansion released with the latest Black...

Motionrelic
replies: 0 views: 116
Motionrelic 6 hours ago

P11 Abyss an audio compressor plugin that can react before you can blink your eyes with a 1µs attack & release and zero...

p900
replies: 847 views: 68,964
Freud 7 hours ago

opDOWDAcDkU On Sale now at The House of Kush We didn't invent the use of "Filtered Saturation" as a radical way...

u b k
replies: 144 views: 17,040
Jeezo 9 hours ago

Decyne4 brings to market Precyne, a new tracker style music making software which has been designed from ground-up for hardware...

kraku
replies: 2 views: 192
kraku 11 hours ago

We are extremely happy to announce that we have finally (after a few years from the original tests) completed a beautiful model...

quintosardo
replies: 17 views: 1,588
quintosardo 12 hours ago

True 252 - Vintage Graphic EQ Intro price - $29.99 USD until November 4, 2022. Following in the line of vintage analog...

Durk Diggler
replies: 196 views: 22,737
4fmb 12 hours ago

Process.Audio Spicerack features overdrive, tube, amp, lo-fi and fuzz saturation using proprietary true linear phase technology...

The Press Desk
replies: 71 views: 8,923
synthesist 12 hours ago

SE Electronics expands its DynaCaster range by introducing DynaCaster DCM3 & DCM6 dynamic studio microphones. DCM6 is...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 241
The Press Desk 12 hours ago

Hello everyone! My name is Sam Pura from Purafied and I am super stoked and proud to announce our brand new plugin: DEATHWESTERN....

SamPura
replies: 23 views: 1,750
SamPura 13 hours ago

The new library BACKBEAT CLAPPER is out now at a super-friendly intro...

Boogaju
replies: 8 views: 633
CinningBao 13 hours ago

Introducing the Centavo, an accurate recreation of the most sought-after golden overdrive pedal, and the Warmdrive, a true...

The Press Desk
replies: 9 views: 2,935
Gemylon 15 hours ago

DuTCH.audio is proud to present the first product in their newest product line Aside from his 35 years of audio experience,...

da goose
replies: 2 views: 542
shahstlz 16 hours ago

United Plugins promotes time and energy efficiency savings of automatic voice-over mixing using side-chain courtesy of...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 499
nd33 17 hours ago

The Iron Pack series is a line of compact, affordable, and great-sounding virtual instrument libraries for Kontakt and universal...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 102
The Press Desk 19 hours ago

Well, it's been talked about here and there for a while, but Flexible Audio (FleA) just made the official announcement to...

EandVEntertainment
replies: 42 views: 5,950
Xander Knight 19 hours ago

Solid State Logic Launch 16 Channel ORIGIN Mixing Console: Stunning SSL Sound Quality, Powerful Routing Options, and Intelligent...

The Press Desk
replies: 117 views: 14,774
Oberhim 20 hours ago

Antares releases Auto-Tune Pro X, a major update to the company's flagship vocal tuning software. Auto-Tune Pro X continues to...

The Press Desk
replies: 162 views: 12,125
eagle007 21 hours ago

Hello producers, Eplex7 DSP Cardiam D-142k is an boutique vst plugin equalizer inspired by classic American coil and vacuum...

Eplex7 DSP
replies: 32 views: 2,103
briefcasemanx 23 hours ago

Waves Lil Tube opens the company's new range of analog emulation, the MAGMA series. The - free during black friday only -...

The Press Desk
replies: 64 views: 7,836
speakermanjosh 23 hours ago

GForce Software announces the release of Oddity3, the new successor of its acclaimed Oddity Virtual Synthesizer. The new version...

The Press Desk
replies: 67 views: 7,007
Nelsonius 1 day ago

Does the sound from your digital devices lack lustre when you listen to music, watch movies or play games? Then you need Uno, the...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 1,301
iFi audio 1 day ago

Legendary Hu is a VST/AU plugins and sample library features the Huqin family, which is the strings instrument in Chinese...

shane1980
replies: 0 views: 84
shane1980 1 day ago

Today, Toontrack released the Area 33 SDX, a new expansion for Superior Drummer 3 by parts of the original Drumkit From Hell...

The Press Desk
replies: 16 views: 2,350
Mongoose 1 day ago

United Plugins announces availability of SounDevice Digital-developed MasterMind mastering plug-in with outstanding OPTIMIZE and...

The Press Desk
replies: 93 views: 10,396
Lesha 1 day ago

Tube Saturation Plugin - Cassiopeia - by klanghabitat klanghabitat the manufacturers of the 500 series format modules...

klanghabitat
replies: 349 views: 40,160
element4audio 1 day ago

We want to surprise our faithful followers with an extraordinary Halloween gift to reward your...

AcusticaCM
replies: 164 views: 14,785
AcusticaCM 1 day ago

Noisebud Purr-Fect will add real-time auto-gain compensation to any plugin or hardware. Auto-gain is one of the digital domain's...

noisebud
replies: 24 views: 1,923
noisebud 1 day ago

LIMITER is a great-sounding, smart mastering plugin that analyses your audio and suggests the best settings for your...

The Press Desk
replies: 75 views: 8,330
MasteringtheMix 1 day ago

The newly released version 8 of Pianoteq introduces a Classical Guitar, revoiced instruments for enhanced realism, a refined GUI,...

The Press Desk
replies: 132 views: 10,422
kofein 1 day ago

Very are very happy to announce that F76 is finally...

quintosardo
replies: 205 views: 17,277
quintosardo 1 day ago

R-HZEFp0wCc TL;DW: Pop2 adds control and punch to Pop. Pop2.zip(628k) Back in the day, I said I would get an Allen and...

chrisj
replies: 3 views: 691
matt pinchin 2 days ago

Solid State Logic Introduces 4K B Plug-in, Recreating its Legendary SL 4000 B Recording Console. Iconic and rare console that...

The Press Desk
replies: 448 views: 50,658
engmix 2 days ago

Hey Everyone!!! I'm super stoked to finally release the Xtressor!! been working on these for over a year now and it feels so...

Kiiveaudio
replies: 498 views: 57,025
Tubthumper 2 days ago

Better late than never... I'm happy to finally release the Echoleffe Tape Delay! I know you guys were expecting to see this last...

Dan Korneff
replies: 29 views: 3,316
Dan Korneff 2 days ago

ARVerb has announced ARVerb Room, a reverb plugin that uses physics-based modeling to achieve immersive spatialization, transient...

ratchov
replies: 70 views: 7,705
tomheavybeats 2 days ago

Often sitting at the top of multiple charts, Louis Bell is one of the most successful songwriters, producers, and composers of...

motomotomoto
replies: 28 views: 5,233
alibling 2 days ago

Moderators