Quantcast
GROTH - available NOW for Kontakt Player - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
GROTH - available NOW for Kontakt Player
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
GROTH - available NOW for Kontakt Player

Hey Everyone! Our latest effort GROTH is finally available on Wavelet Audio.

Short description:

The sound of GROTH evokes the atmosphere of mystical old northern gods, ancient cultural traditions, burial mounds, and rugged forests suspended in frost. This toolbox draws on rich and diverse traditions of folk music rooted in the depths of our past.

GROTH provides everything you could need to create contemporary cinematic music inspired by the dark ages and mythology, modern viking-style music, and any kind of epic music with an air fantasy and distinctly dark post-horror atmosphere. It helps to add depth and provide a vast and unique atmosphere to your productions. This NKS library isn’t limited to ancient pagan folk music β€” rather, it lies at the crossroads of cinematic, modern folk, and post-horror.

Videos:

Demos:

Available for $199 until the 10th of October.

Features:
  • 61 Detailed Programmed Instruments
  • Works with Free Kontakt Player 6.2+
  • 10.6 GB of hard drive space
  • True legato
  • Multiple Round Robins
  • Multiple dynamic layers
  • Bonus Construction Kits and Foley Sounds

Thanks for your attention, guys <3
WA Team
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Overpriced...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Awesome stuff guys!
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by axb312 ➑️
Overpriced...
Why do you think so? We planned the price based on the cost of recording a huge number of instruments and also paying attention to the prices of similar products on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm sounds ➑️
Awesome stuff guys!
Thank you
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I have no use for this kind of library but watched the walkthrough and it sounds excellent. My subwoofer and I loved the percussions
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioatmosphere ➑️
Why do you think so? We planned the price based on the cost of recording a huge number of instruments and also paying attention to the prices of similar products on the market.

Thank you
I feel like if you can get a full strings library, with a great amount of RRs and dynamics for 249-299 USD, there is no way to justify the price for the instruments you've offered which I believe are not as deeply sampled.

People like Evenant etc. have started this trend of charging absurd amounts for what are essentially sample packs and getting away with it due to brand recognition. I feel like this is halfway between that an playable instruments.

Course I could be completely wrong. I wish you luck either way.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Hey guys! I just wanted to share a couple of first-looks and video reviews of the library today.

At this moment we are making a couple of new naked demos for GROTH. The first one will use more acoustic guitar in different ways. Because we believe demo composers didn't pay enough attention to the guitar And with the second one, we just tried to compose something in Witcher 3 soundtrack style. I hope we can share it with you soon. Have a great day!

Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Still too expensive.
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Still too expensive.
Hey bud, I think we heard you the first time.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Looks great!
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by btfnk ➑️
Looks great!
Thanks!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Hey Everyone! Today we wanted to share a couple of new demos with you. Let us know what you think. The demos were fully written on GROTH. With the first one, we wanted to create something in Witcher 3 soundtrack style.

The second demo is built around the guitar from GROTH. The instrument was used in non-standard and different ways. Ksay Mentor decided to compose a little demo in his unique style. Check it out

And by the way, a little reminder, 5 days left to get GROTH with an intro discount. We will not make any discounts for GROTH in 2021. We believe that such sales will be unfair to users who bought the library at the intro price.

Evgeny
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Hello Everyone! Just a quick reminder - GROTH intro offer ends in less than 24 hours.

When the library goes up to 259 USD it stays up there. We do not plan to make discounts on GROTH in the near future. We think that discounts in the near future for GROTH would be a complete disrespect for those who believed in us and bought the product for the intro price.

Thank you and have a great day!

Wa Team <3
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioatmosphere ➑️
Hello Everyone! Just a quick reminder - GROTH intro offer ends in less than 24 hours.

When the library goes up to 259 USD it stays up there. We do not plan to make discounts on GROTH in the near future. We think that discounts in the near future for GROTH would be a complete disrespect for those who believed in us and bought the product for the intro price.

Thank you and have a great day!

Wa Team <3
Looking forward to an APD or VSTBuzz deal soon...
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Looking forward to an APD or VSTBuzz deal soon...
Yes, just wait a little bit

πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…