Quantcast
ANWIDA Soft releases SPATIO Room reverb plugin - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ANWIDA Soft releases SPATIO Room reverb plugin
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

We are finally happy to announce the release of our brand new SPATIO Room, the last premium plugin in the SPATIO reverb suite.

SPATIO Room replicates small natural-sounding spaces with the balanced resonances of quality rooms. Perfect for adding space to a source while maintaining an intimate character.

SPATIO Room is a VST3/AU plugin and comes with a signed installer for Windows and signed/notarized installer for OS X/macOS. It loads natively in macOS Big Sur running on Apple Silicon.

Intro Price: $25 (50% off; Reg. $49) until September 26th, 2021 11.59 PM CET.

The other plugins in the SPATIO suite:
  • SPATIO Hall: natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of concert halls;
  • SPATIO Gate: modern and classic sounding gated reverb;
  • SPATIO Inverse: modern and classic sounding inverse reverb;
  • SPATIO Plate: natural and dense vintage plate-style reverberation;
  • SPATIO Light: your ultimate FREE reverb plugin.

SPATIO reverbs set a new standard of quality in the field of synthetic reverberation. Efficient and reliable reverbs, natural workhorses for your studio with a unique sound.
Attached Thumbnails
ANWIDA Soft releases SPATIO Room reverb plugin-spatioroom.png  
Attached Images
ANWIDA Soft releases SPATIO Room reverb plugin-anwidasoft-logo-minimal-100x100.png 
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANWIDA Soft ➑️

We are finally happy to announce the release of our brand new SPATIO Room, the last premium plugin in the SPATIO reverb suite.

SPATIO Room replicates small natural-sounding spaces with the balanced resonances of quality rooms. Perfect for adding space to a source while maintaining an intimate character.

SPATIO Room is a VST3/AU plugin and comes with a signed installer for Windows and signed/notarized installer for OS X/macOS. It loads natively in macOS Big Sur running on Apple Silicon.

Intro Price: $25 (50% off; Reg. $49) until September 19th, 2021 11.59 PM CET.

The other plugins in the SPATIO suite:
  • SPATIO Hall: natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of concert halls;
  • SPATIO Gate: modern and classic sounding gated reverb;
  • SPATIO Inverse: modern and classic sounding inverse reverb;
  • SPATIO Plate: natural and dense vintage plate-style reverberation;
  • SPATIO Light: your ultimate FREE reverb plugin.

SPATIO reverbs set a new standard of quality in the field of synthetic reverberation. Efficient and reliable reverbs, natural workhorses for your studio with a unique sound.
Consider extending your Intro price period...
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

...and consider adding some kind of preview of the audio on your site. I would never download a plugin from (for me) an unknown developer just to hear how it sounds. It might be awesome, but I'll never know, unless something will make me interested in one way or another.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Smile

AU demo version crashes Logic 10.3.3. Please upload a working one before the intro price is over.

Happens when I try to open the GUI.

SpatioInverse & SpatioGate that I have since before works fine.
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Thank you all for your feedback. Audio demos will be available in the near future. For what concerns the reported crashes, we checked it on Logic 10.6.3 and macOS Catalina 10.15.7. Everything works properly. If you do not mind, we will contact you privately to better understand what the issue might be.
Thanks!
Massimiliano
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I remember this company from 15 years ago, their reverb was very highly regarded at the time and I think was a DX format plugin (who remembers those!). Seems they are back. I tried spazio lite because I needed a free reverb for a thing on KVR and ended up really liking it. For what the specific thing I tried it on (synth drums), it rivalled my expensive payware plugins, MUCH better than any freeware reverbs I tried.
I was thinking about making a thread about it on KVR or here since it seems like it's getting ignored. I'll demo this one since it's only $25. I think even if it has hyper specific use cases it's still worth that small price. I also kinda like that there's not 8000 parameters, I can demo it really quick on a track and see if it works very quickly.

At minimum I think people should try the free plugin out, it's an interesting flavor to have in the arsenal for zero cost.
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junolab ➑️
..I would never download a plugin from (for me) an unknown developer.
I also remember Anwida from the DX days
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/dx-...by-anwida-soft
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANWIDA Soft ➑️
For what concerns the reported crashes, we checked it on Logic 10.6.3 and macOS Catalina 10.15.7. Everything works properly. If you do not mind, we will contact you privately to better understand what the issue might be.
Thanks!
Massimiliano
Hello

It is probably that the OS X (10.11.6) is outdated, tried another plugin from another company that showed the exact same behavior as SpatioRoom. So it is not the plugin that is the cause.

(Installed a free plugin from Voxengo earlier today, but that one is possible to use on 10.7 and upwards and it work as expected).

br
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

This is like modulated delay and sound rough. It makes nasty high-mid feedback sound in some settings, but also most of the time, makes good width and depth on low-mid.
I love this character.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Thumbs up

Yay, got a installer from A, with a demo version of SpatioRoom that works on my Mac Pro and don't crash Logic.

Love the plugin on my drum bus.

Insta buy.

This is the first verb I have used on a a drum bus that actually make the kick sound powerful & pleasing in a very musical way.

Last edited by Bob Yordan; 2 days ago at 04:35 PM..
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

We have just released a new build that fixes crash on OS X 10.11 and 10.10. Many thanks to Bob Yordan for reporting the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_English ➑️
Consider extending your Intro price period...
We take this opportunity to extend the intro price until September 26th.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Top class!
Old 15 hours ago | Show parent
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan ➑️
Yay, got a installer from A, with a demo version of SpatioRoom that works on my Mac Pro and don't crash Logic.

Insta buy.

This is the first verb I have used on a a drum bus that actually make the kick sound powerful & pleasing in a very musical way.
Yes This is a nice verb to envelop the kick. Can get similar "ish" results with Cinematic Rooms but overall so far am preferring SpatioRoom for a dark close fitting kick verb.
CR takes up 02 on laptop on studio one , SR takes 08. So hopefully a little further optimisation will happen in the future.
But happy with purchase I am finding I can get a nice bouncy groove going with this one
Old 15 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBP ➑️
Yes This is a nice verb to envelop the kick. Can get similar "ish" results with Cinematic Rooms but overall so far am preferring SpatioRoom for a dark close fitting kick verb.
CR takes up 02 on laptop on studio one , SR takes 08. So hopefully a little further optimisation will happen in the future.
But happy with purchase I am finding I can get a nice bouncy groove going with this one
Cool, try using it on toms also. I get a little bit of John Bonham (Led Zeppelin) dimension vibe.
Old 12 hours ago | Show parent
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
That would be a very rare occasion as I am more under the EDM umbrella.....
Old 4 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Yordan ➑️

Insta buy.

It is hard to find a verb to work n the drum buss.

I may have to try!
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…