Tim P modulation libraries free - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tim P modulation libraries free
Old 8th September 2021
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Tim P modulation libraries free

Time Mod Pedal Pack for n4 commercial

The Time Mod Pedal Pack came about as result of many customers over the years asking for flanger and chorus effects for Nebula. They are effects that have been speculated to be quite difficult to achieve realistically in Nebula. So, I took some time to look into it, spent many hours developing and i can now present this FREE pack. Not only that we have pitch vibrato programs but a rotary speaker emulation and zero point style flanging associated with tape flanging, 20 programs in total. This is a gift from me to the community. But just because it is free doesn’t mean it doesn’t pack a punch! These Programs are aimed more at being render programs as their cpu is higher than most other programs. However, I do think most users should be able to run them fine without having to render. The programs feature sets of new controls never seen before in Nebula! These are the result of new templates that I’ve made to create some very cool controls.
I believe this to be the first actual proper implemented pitch vibrato. Yellow super vibrato takes will show us the most extreme version of this

https://www.timpetherick.co.uk/downl...od-pedal-pack/

Last edited by TimP Nebula; 9th September 2021 at 12:33 AM..
Old 8th September 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimP Nebula ➡️
Time Mod Pedal Pack

The Time Mod Pedal Pack came about as result of many customers over the years asking for flanger and chorus effects for Nebula. They are effects that have been speculated to be quite difficult to achieve realistically in Nebula. So, I took some time to look into it, spent many hours developing and i can now present this FREE pack. Not only that we have pitch vibrato programs but a rotary speaker emulation and zero point style flanging associated with tape flanging, 20 programs in total. This is a gift from me to the community. But just because it is free doesn’t mean it doesn’t pack a punch! These Programs are aimed more at being render programs as their cpu is higher than most other programs. However, I do think most users should be able to run them fine without having to render. The programs feature sets of new controls never seen before in Nebula! These are the result of new templates that I’ve made to create some very cool controls.
I believe this to be the first actual proper implemented pitch vibrato. Yellow super vibrato takes will show us the most extreme version of this

Very cool. Thanks.
Old 8th September 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks again Tim
Old 9th September 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Time Mod Pedal Pack

Hi Tim are you planning to let your tolls work on N4 player?

All the best,,
JP
Old 9th September 2021
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Thank you Tim.
Old 9th September 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
They are excellent, THANK YOU!
Old 9th September 2021
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Thanks, man!
Old 9th September 2021
Gear Head
thank you very much TIM!!!
Old 9th September 2021 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpga ➡️
Hi Tim are you planning to let your tolls work on N4 player?

All the best,,
JP
It's not Tim's decision to only allow select libraries to work on Nebula Player, take that up with AA.
Old 9th September 2021
Gear Maniac
Thank you Tim!!! Very generous of you
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hey good people! when I do a custom Nebula 4 setup for the effects. do i put the LTIMED 30000 in the Local Tweaks or the Global Tweaks?

I'm I doing it right? thanks

Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick81 ➡️
Hey good people! when I do a custom Nebula 4 setup for the effects. do i put the LTIMED 30000 in the Local Tweaks or the Global Tweaks?

I'm I doing it right? thanks

Hi,

Yes correct tweak. To double check it was successful, look in the xml that was created for the setup. You should find the same value for ltimed
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Hi,

Yes correct tweak. To double check it was successful, look in the xml that was created for the setup. You should find the same value for ltimed
Thank you Tim
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Nice one Tim!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Thank you because if not you Alex B and Tim Cupwise i would have dump this nebula thing long ago and get some hardwares.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Few Knobs ➡️
Thank you because if not you Alex B and Tim Cupwise i would have dump this nebula thing long ago and get some hardwares.
But this is Tim Petherick, lol
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Crush ➡️
But this is Tim Petherick, lol
You did not read well, lol
I said if not (you) = Tim Petherick
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Few Knobs ➡️
You did not read well, lol
I said if not (you) = Tim Petherick
I stand corrected👍
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

A question,the “with” knob mean that it work like a doubler?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Great. Thanks a bunch!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808lab ➡️
A question,the “with” knob mean that it work like a doubler?
If you mean like ADT, yellow flanger will be the closest thing as it will go to the zero point.
Old 6 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
If you mean like ADT, yellow flanger will be the closest thing as it will go to the zero point.
Thanks for the reply Tim!
I’m searching something like the uad mxr flanger doubler
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
So there isn't this particular unit in the emulations but I can suggest the closest thing to in would be moon flanger....also that unit has a invert on it, moon flanger has this ability too. Keep in mind to mix a 50% dry signal to moon flanger.
Old 5 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
So there isn't this particular unit in the emulations but I can suggest the closest thing to in would be moon flanger....also that unit has a invert on it, moon flanger has this ability too. Keep in mind to mix a 50% dry signal to moon flanger.
Thanks again Tim,and i finally have the opportunity to directly tell you THANKS also for el enhancer V2,i’m a bass addicted,it litterally change my life,so thanks for your precious work
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…