Quantcast
RD-6 Drum Machine User Pattern Book out. - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
RD-6 Drum Machine User Pattern Book out.
Old 2 weeks ago
RD-6 Drum Machine User Pattern Book out.

RD-6 Drum Machine User Pattern Book

RD-6 Analog Drum Machine User Pattern sequence Charts: + Memory Status Ideal for RD-6, TR606 TR-06 and TT-606

Available on Amazon (printed book) $6.99 (Β£5.08)
100 page book 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches

look inside feature may take a few days for Amazon to crawl and scan the pages so thrown together a quick photoshop.

Ideal companion book for your RD-6 Analog Drum Machine (also useful for TR606, TR-06 and TT-606)

100 page book filled with charts to fill in for your RD-6 drum sequences you create. A perfect helping hand for RD-6 sequences you write, with easy to use pattern grids to fill in as you create your drum pattern for timing and, accents.

Plus charts on pattern storage use on the RD-6 making sure you don't over write your favourite sequences.
In addition there's track charts to plan out your complete track as well as charts for favourite pattern chains you use.

availability:
should be in stock to order from amazon.com .co.uk and .ca and other stores at a later date. (.fr .de .it etc.)
Old 1 week ago
first sales

amazon uk store link (also in other Amazon stores)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09FNQY48D

once i get my copy in hand i'll make a video to show what's in it, on the table next to my RD-6

Last edited by cresshead; 2 days ago at 07:13 PM..
Old 1 week ago
note: if your countries Amazon store doesn't carry stock, you can use the Amazon Global store to get a copy out to you.

Old 1 week ago
Gear Head
I have received the RD6 and TD3 books today. Amazon Germany. I am really happy with it! Thanks!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier ➑️
I have received the RD6 and TD3 books today. Amazon Germany. I am really happy with it! Thanks!
I've literally just got my 3 books delivered (had other things in the parcel... so bit late)

have to agree... they look great! .. i'm a bit biassed though!

Amazon did a great job.
hope you find them useful.

Last edited by cresshead; 2 days ago at 07:11 PM..
Old 1 week ago
BTW would love to hear feedback/reviews from people who buy the books, see if there's anything i can do to improve/update if required.
Old 1 week ago
hi.
Just want to say huge thank you to everyone who's placed an order, the books have only been on sale for six days and they're doing really good.
Amazon should add the look inside feature in a week's time or there about's if you're waiting for that feature go live.

I'm currently thinking about some other possible books in a similar vein for other products.

cheers
Steve.
Old 2 days ago
pics

To find the books on your amazon store just search RD-6 in the books section of the site.

September 22nd 2021
btw ''look inside feature'' on Amazon went live this morning on the books.

Last edited by cresshead; 14 hours ago at 11:25 AM..
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…