Quantcast
TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #31
Lives for gear
 
Aziak's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
We will analyse this asap
Thank you very much! Really appreciate it!

I troubleshooted a little further and confirmed the issue on a totally different Mac system with the same ProTools version (2021.7). DSEQ 3.5.0, GainRider 3.0.5 and GSatPlus 1.0.9 are crashing ProTools when trying to use them as Audio Suite.
As said earlier, DSEQ 2.2.5 works fine as AS.
Hope it is something easy fixable! ;-)

Cheers!
Old 1 week ago
  #32
Gear Head
 
I'd like to add MVMeter to that list of 100% crash in PT 21017.6, if you try and change the GUI while transport is running. And also PT 2021.6 will not remember my default settings for MVMeter neither. (Catalina 10.15.7)
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #33
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrousMeuhler ➡️
I'd like to add MVMeter to that list of 100% crash in PT 21017.6, if you try and change the GUI while transport is running. And also PT 2021.6 will not remember my default settings for MVMeter neither. (Catalina 10.15.7)
Hmm, works here, tested with multiple OS and PT versions.
Metal compatible GFX card on board?
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #34
Gear Head
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Hmm, works here, tested with multiple OS and PT versions.
Metal compatible GFX card on board?
I am only using an i9 onboard mobo graphics.. no dedicated GFX card.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #35
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrousMeuhler ➡️
I am only using an i9 onboard mobo graphics.. no dedicated GFX card.
Maybe you check our FAQ? There is more info about Metal GFX presence...
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #36
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Update to V3.5.1

FIX: Protools, audio suite crash
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #37
Lives for gear
 
Aziak's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
FIX: Protools, audio suite crash
I can confirm that is fixed! Brilliant!

Hope you can take a look at GainRider3 and GSatPlus to apply that fix as well.

Thank you very much TBProAudio, for your commitment and amazing work you do, outstanding!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #38
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziak ➡️
I can confirm that is fixed! Brilliant!

Hope you can take a look at GainRider3 and GSatPlus to apply that fix as well.

Thank you very much TBProAudio, for your commitment and amazing work you do, outstanding!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!
Thank you.
GSat+ is fixed as well :-)

GainRider and the other plugs will follow soon.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #39
Lives for gear
 
Aziak's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Thank you.
GSat+ is fixed as well :-)

GainRider and the other plugs will follow soon.
You're very welcome!
Thanks again, you rock!!!

Cheers!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #40
Lives for gear
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Thank you.
GSat+ is fixed as well :-)

GainRider and the other plugs will follow soon.
Tiny, tiny nitpick: on your website, sometimes, after clicking to download, Apple is listed first and others Windows is listed first. It'd be great to have them in a consistent spot for people who have more than one of your plugins. Thanks!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #41
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitocorleone123 ➡️
Tiny, tiny nitpick: on your website, sometimes, after clicking to download, Apple is listed first and others Windows is listed first. It'd be great to have them in a consistent spot for people who have more than one of your plugins. Thanks!
Just fixed, thank you
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #42
Lives for gear
 
Neptune45's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Just fixed, thank you
That was rapid
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #43
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Just fixed, thank you
How are you doing this 😲
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #44
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrmazzakR ➡️
How are you doing this 😲
Not very hard: just changed the code
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
  #45
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrmazzakR ➡️
How are you doing this ������
The gear he used: computer, keyboard, mouse

Also brains, hands, and programming skills
Old 6 days ago | Show parent
  #46
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereo Flux ➡️
The gear he used: computer, keyboard, mouse

Also brains, hands, and programming skills
Was a rhetorical question but thanks. Just amazed at how fast he fixes bugs and adds features on request when you have to wait for months and even years with other plugin developers.
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #47
Lives for gear
 
Aziak's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
GainRider and the other plugs will follow soon.
Just updated to Gainrider 3.0.6 and is still crashing ProTools 2021.7. :-(
Maybe needs a different approach.

GSatPlus is fixed, i can confirm that.

TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X-screenshot-2021-09-13-23.02.06.png


Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X-screenshot-2021-09-13-23.02.06.png  
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #48
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziak ➡️
Just updated to Gainrider 3.0.6 and is still crashing ProTools 2021.7. :-(
Maybe needs a different approach.
Will dig into it asap, thank you
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #49
TBProAudio
 
TBProAudio's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziak ➡️
Just updated to Gainrider 3.0.6 and is still crashing ProTools 2021.7. :-(
Maybe needs a different approach.
Fixed with V3.0.7
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
  #50
Lives for gear
 
Aziak's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Fixed with V3.0.7
WOW! That was fast! It is fixed for good now! Thank you!

TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X-giphy.gif

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
TBProAudio updates DSEQ to V3.5, a dynamic spectral equalizer for Windows and Mac OS X-giphy.gif  
📝 Reply
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump