Quantcast
Available Now: Hammers + Waves Modern Keyboard Collection - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Available Now: Hammers + Waves Modern Keyboard Collection
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Available Now: Hammers + Waves Modern Keyboard Collection

Get over 35% off the regular price during our special intro sale.
Now through August 31st.

$249 (Reg $389)

More Than Another Piano
Captured with beyond-human precision by robotic automation, Hammers + Waves is a stunning collection of 10 deep-sampled keyboard instruments.

SWARM Deep Granular Synthesis
The world’s first Deep Granular Synth, SWARM gives you the power to generate modern, unique textures. From beautifully cinematic atmospheres to grinding chaotic drones, get inspired.

FRACTALS Motion Engine
Organic in motion. An arpeggiator designed especially for acoustic keyboard instruments, FRACTALS delivers musical rhythmic movement with a truly innovative and flexible feature set.

500 Highly Curated Presets
No throw aways here. The 500 meta-tagged easily tweak-able presets in Hammers + Waves were created by industry acclaimed sound designers responsible for some of the most cutting edge sounds in music today.

Last edited by skybox Audio; 1 week ago at 01:26 AM.. Reason: incorrect link
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybox Audio ➡️

Get over 35% off the regular price during our special intro sale.
Now through August 31st.

$249 (Reg $389)

More Than Another Piano
Captured with beyond-human precision by robotic automation, Hammers + Waves is a stunning collection of 10 deep-sampled keyboard instruments.

SWARM Deep Granular Synthesis
The world’s first Deep Granular Synth, SWARM gives you the power to generate modern, unique textures. From beautifully cinematic atmospheres to grinding chaotic drones, get inspired.

FRACTALS Motion Engine
Organic in motion. An arpeggiator designed especially for acoustic keyboard instruments, FRACTALS delivers musical rhythmic movement with a truly innovative and flexible feature set.

500 Highly Curated Presets
No throw aways here. The 500 meta-tagged easily tweak-able presets in Hammers + Waves were created by industry acclaimed sound designers responsible for some of the most cutting edge sounds in music today.

I have been excited about this release! I was a beta tester, and got to hear this early in development. It is the ONLY piano or electric piano sample library I use any more.
The presets are instant vibe and inspiration. The sampling quality is bar none. I mean, these guys designed and built a robot for the task! All of the pre-strike sound is there, and can be tapped, with a guide for shifting the midi to adjust for timing. What do you want? TAKE MY MONEY! Lol. In all seriousness, the feel and sound of this library is the best I've played and heard. And for the price it's being offered, it's a steal.
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

I can't afford it, and my harddrive would almost definitely be screwed, but I want this just because it looks so pretty
Old 5 days ago
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
I have this. Its fantastic. Not only some of the best sampled piano sounds, but there is so much more here. The sound design options are huge, and the tones you can make with this are super inspiring.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…