Quantcast
"2 click 2 reset" for windows - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
"2 click 2 reset" for windows
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Software "2 click 2 reset" for windows

Hi everyone,

Do you want to reset your plugin's button with a double click?

2 click 2 reset aka "Don't kidnap my second hand when it's not necessary" will simply reset your plugins buttons with a double click. It was created to reset my Acustica Audio plugins but will work with many other brands like IK Multimedia, Psp, Fabfilter, Plugin Alliance, SSL, Waves, you name it, etc...If you hate like me using my second hand to reset a button (because i reset very often after tweaking), you will like this! It cost 10€ and you have a 7 days trial ! Check it out at www.dontstealfocus.com.

NB : For some plugins manufacturers (like Psp for exemple) you will need to practice 2, 3 times to make work the double clicking because you will need to double click faster or slower or click next to where was done the first click for the second click, so try it out!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Neat plugins you have thete! Little things like this save time and frustration.

Videos demonstrating their function would be helpful, because it would appear demo software isn't available.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Yeah that's right !
Video is coming soon, i had done one and wanted to re-work on it also didn't prioritize it since this one is easy and quick to demo !
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Here is the video guys ! You will see how it works !
Old 5 days ago
Gear Maniac

For any of you watching the vid you will see.. "that... it is working.... great"

Good idea, Im sure this will appeal to some, all the best with it!
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

Thanks ! I know that this vid about a repetitive action commented with a repetitive sentence is funny ha ha, but...at the end of the day... it is working great !
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontstealfocus ➡️
"Don't kidnap my second hand when it's not necessary"
Finally someone gets it. I’ve been bitching about this for way too long to unwilling companies who just don’t see anything wrong with needing two hands to do the simplest of moves.

When is it coming to Mac?
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

I feel you !
For anyone worried about optimized workflow, it is understandable to ask why some companies over complicate things that need to be simple. Why don't use the hand that is already on the mouse to reset parameters ? Most of the time even the right click on a plugin doesn't do anything. The second hand can handle a cup of wine , a smartphone, do a ctrl z or ctrl s, zoom in or out in Pro tools ect..
For Mac versions i can't promess when since i'm not really a user (and i'm not mentally prepared to deal with the various updates) but i'll work on it because i'm also worried about you guys Mac users.
Old 4 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontstealfocus ➡️
Thanks ! I know that this vid about a repetitive action commented with a repetitive sentence is funny ha ha, but...at the end of the day... it is working great !
Yeah was a surprising chuckle, just enjoyed listening again and again to that charming 'on repeat' phrase. So glad you got something working great, hopefully a bunch adopt its use!
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Thanks, i'm glad that you enjoyed that unintentionally charming and really exhausted 'on repeat' phrase !
Personally anytime i encounter a plugin that reset it's parameters so conveniently, it's always a breeze ! After adoption, it's hard to go back.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…