The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
BEAT DRUMS '61 by AnyDayLong
Old 3 weeks ago
Software BEAT DRUMS '61 by AnyDayLong

BEAT DRUMS '61 by AnyDayLong

Our little journey through time continues....
Entered destination of our time machine: Liverpool 1961

If you like original "beatl*sque" sounding Retro Drums of the Early 60s,
you will enjoy the "BEAT DRUMS '61". Inspired by THE legendary band,
the whole chain with Drums and Analog Gear was tried to emulate.

Here are the main features:
- Clear and Easy to use Interface
- Multi Round-Robin and articulations
- GM Mapped
- Kontakt 5.4.3 and above
- WAV files are included (24bit/48khz)
- Straight Into Tape (15 IPS)
- Mixready (you get what you hear)

Cheers!
AnyDayLong
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Really nice retro style and the drums sound superb. Absolutely Ringo style in the earlier FAB days. And the demo itself is also a great pleasure. Well done!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Great sounds. And the demo songs are superb!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

You catched the 60s vibe very good.
Love your work!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
The link no longer takes you to the correct page..
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

What happened to the shop on Ko-fi? packs are no longer available..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Damn, now the shop has completely disappeared. I hope dude comes back!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtHanson ➡️
Damn, now the shop has completely disappeared. I hope dude comes back!
Hmmmm, maybe Toontrack or FXPansion are suing him for stealing all of their samples and selling them as his own...You've never wondered where he gets his samples? Do you think he owns all of those drums himself?
No, I decided to quit because I noticed that the relationship between time spent and customer demand was out of proportion.
Nevertheless I would like to thank you very much for supporting me.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by any day long ➡️
No, I decided to quit because I noticed that the relationship between time spent and customer demand was out of proportion.
Nevertheless I would like to thank you very much for supporting me.
Why wouldn't you at least leave the website up for a bit? Seems odd to just shut it down without any notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachaction ➡️
Why wouldn't you at least leave the website up for a bit? Seems odd to just shut it down without any notice.
Yes, it was abrupt, but a clear cut for something "new".
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
...for something new.
Sounds promising, we'll see you here again soon!
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
No, I decided to quit because I noticed that the relationship between time spent and customer demand was out of proportion..
Really ? Are those demands kontakt related or something else ? There was not that much scripting involved in these instruments, or am i wrong ?
To bad to see you leaving, i loved your samples and own almost all of them (both p2f and adl)
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
There just seems to be a real lack of transparency here. What the heck is the story/connection between Past to the Future, Magical Room, and Any Day Long? ADL hinted at some PTF backstory, but what in the world. And then just mysteriously pulling the plug on your website with products you already made? I would understand ceasing further development because sales aren't what you expect, but to make all your completed products unavailable? None of this adds up.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

Dude, come back please. If not for anything else than at least for your great product demo songs.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

damn. so abrupt! I was looking forward to Floyd drums. bummer.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
There just seems to be a real lack of transparency here. What the heck is the story/connection between Past to the Future, Magical Room, and Any Day Long? ADL hinted at some PTF backstory, but what in the world. And then just mysteriously pulling the plug on your website with products you already made? I would understand ceasing further development because sales aren't what you expect, but to make all your completed products unavailable? None of this adds up.
Yeah it seemed like it was the same guy as past to future, which I already thought was odd. It looks like the ptf stuff is still up..
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I'm glad that when I bought a pack, I went ahead and bought almost all of them at that time!

Great sounding samples, might become my go-to. Sorry to hear he pulled the collections.
Here for the gear

Quote:
I'll bet PTFS and ADL are run by the same people. Same demo presentation, same voice in videos, same scripting and layout style in Kontakt. Same sense of "mistery" when it comes to communication and transparence with customers. I'm sure the need to create different monikers for basically the same products it's just an attempt to create new hype with a new brand. Which I personally don't understand. I like his/her products very much but the customer approach has always been very sloppy which makes it annoying honestly and.. off.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

I think he said somewhere that he created sample libs for PastToFuture, but that he separated from the owner and started his own business with ADL. I have no clue. I liked the guy's product demos, but never got to buy anything (except for the early pay what you want offers). Maybe he expected more in terms of revenue? Or a sudden change of mind, refocussing precious time on other duties? Definitely a very unexpected pull of the plug.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
This is odd.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSC ➡️
Hmmmm, maybe Toontrack or FXPansion are suing him for stealing all of their samples and selling them as his own...You've never wondered where he gets his samples? Do you think he owns all of those drums himself?
While I'd never accuse anyone of stealing another person or company's work I must admit I did find it rather strange that this person had a seemingly endless supply of drums, access to appropriate microphones and gear, tape machines and was able to put out the kits so quickly - All without providing any personal images or footage that may have shown any part of the creative process.

Many people here know I have my own small drum sample store and as a drummer of over 30 years I've amassed a lovely collection of drums and cymbals, but it seems to pale in comparison to what these companies had access to, which is wonderful and exciting if it's authentic. I also find it tough to get products out with anywhere near the frequency of ADL so I guess they must have their process really nailed down.

Having said all that, so many people here enjoyed the company's products and if there's nothing underhand or shady going on here then the audio community has actually lost a really cool series of products.

Cheers,
Mark.
Here for the gear

Hi, it's a shame your site disappeared. I was following you in Kofi and I had already shared several of your kontakt instruments ... I was just going to see what's new and I found this unfortunate surprise.
Success in what you undertake and hopefully you could put another market for your developments.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I did find it rather strange that this person had a seemingly endless supply of drums
not an unlimited supply of drums. he mentioned he only has one drum setup and a limited amount of gear he works with.

not to be confused with Past To Future folk, who indeed churn out impulse response packs of pretty rare and expensive equipment every other week.

these drum libraries come from sculpting the dry samples and tons of processing is applied to reach the "target" band's drum sound.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

he never claimed to have the original artist gear. yes, he tries to imitate the target sound by applying processing and imitating recording techniques used.

obviously, he doesn't have the access to Abbey Road, was it not obvious to anyone at any point? neither he did ever claim that. but he seems to have just enough to be able to imitate the target sound. it's an imitation, it's not like he suddenly resurrected John Bonham in his samples, OK?

and stop with Toontrack already. you don't compare over 100gb SD libraries with advanced tweakability with 5$ small Kontakt libraries that imitate one sound from one particular record, or sometimes of one particular song. there is no logic in that.

besides, you are blaming the man for theft with no proof, blackmailing and harassing him, which is criminal. you're talking from your real hole and it seems it's the only channel you are able to communicate with outer world with. bad for you.

from now, mods will decide what to do with you.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Total guess, but go look at the new p2f trumpet library. The post looks identical to ADL product announcements. ADL had previously posted that he was the one who made the p2f drum libraries but now was doing them under his own branding. My guess is that he was a subcontractor for p2f, had a disagreement with them or had his term end, briefly released work on his own, then was offered a better deal by p2f and is back releasing only through p2f. The contract probably included him taking the previous ADL work offline.

Last edited by btfnk; 1 week ago at 09:52 PM..
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by broco ➡️
Really nice retro style and the drums sound superb. Absolutely Ringo style in the earlier FAB days. And the demo itself is also a great pleasure. Well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwilliams ➡️
You catched the 60s vibe very good.
Love your work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynash ➡️
Great sounds. And the demo songs are superb!
Can one of you who got the library PM me to share it as it's no longer up?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
There seems to be an emerging black market for ADL libraries. I was already DMd offering money for one, sadly I don't have it.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…