Quantcast
Gearspace.com and TBProAudio announce GSat+ FREE Advanced Saturation Plug-In - Page 6 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Gearspace.com and TBProAudio announce GSat+ FREE Advanced Saturation Plug-In
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
TBProAudio

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertgeorge ➡️
... and more importantly, a auto gain compensation.
May be you try ABLM for this?
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
I was hoping that version 1.0.3 would fix the "wild fluctuations" issue as well but it's still there in all its glory. The feature itself sounds great but I'm finding myself dragging the snare back from the left side when I'm sure I panned it to the centre. And please nobody say it worked for The Beatles!
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
TBProAudio

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncovered Pitch ➡️
I was hoping that version 1.0.3 would fix the "wild fluctuations" issue as well but it's still there in all its glory. The feature itself sounds great but I'm finding myself dragging the snare back from the left side when I'm sure I panned it to the centre. And please nobody say it worked for The Beatles!
Could you please pm us a processed and unprocessed sample (plus GSat+ settings, tps file)? We will have a deeper look
Thank you.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Tried it today. Lovely plugin.

The saturation sounds very natural and blends really well...Honestly, this is one of the best plugins of this kind, in my opinion, free or not.

Well done, and thank you for making it available for free.
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
Could you please pm us a processed and unprocessed sample (plus GSat+ settings, tps file)? We will have a deeper look
Thank you.
PM sent but it doesn't allow attachments so I've added the info here. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip FluctuationIssue.zip (1.11 MB, 4 views)
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Very cool, thank you!
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Crash city

Sadly not working for me. I did manage to use it on one session but it was doing some strange channel balance anomalies. In another session it was crash city, totally unstable. TbPro tell me I need a metal compatible GFX but I think the late 2013 Mac Pro does, else I couldn't run OS 10.15?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoodbine ➡️
Sadly not working for me. I did manage to use it on one session but it was doing some strange channel balance anomalies. In another session it was crash city, totally unstable. TbPro tell me I need a metal compatible GFX but I think the late 2013 Mac Pro does, else I couldn't run OS 10.15?
2012 MBP here works fine. 10.11
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Something weird with this plugin....it works fine on one session but absolutely not in the master bus on another
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoodbine ➡️
Something weird with this plugin....it works fine on one session but absolutely not in the master bus on another
Happens sometimes.

One session/song may like another processing better than another.
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
TBProAudio

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke ➡️
Happens sometimes.

One session/song may like another processing better than another.
we will have a look
Old 15 hours ago
Gear Head

Can't believe this plugin is fre, sounds amazing. Was evaluating Inflator, but I'll be saving money thanks to this one (I know is not "exactly the same thing", but it is for what I was needing it). Thanks!!!
Old 12 hours ago | Show parent
TBProAudio

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncovered Pitch ➡️
Will be fixed with next release. Thank you for your support
Old 8 hours ago
TBProAudio

🎧 5 years
Update to V1.0.4

FIX: avoid stage-fluctuation overload
Old 5 hours ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio ➡️
FIX: avoid stage-fluctuation overload
6 hours ago you said "will be fixed in the next version", and 4 hours later (it's saturday btw) there's the new version?

I am truly impressed.

Folks, really. With music, well, let's say I have a lot of room for improvement. But I have been in the software business (completely different area) for a long time and, this level of agility is outstanding. And it's not a one off (dseq is also there to behold).

Also... a year ago or so I wrote them (well, him) at what was a quarter to seven (in what I assume his timezone according to the website) and 7 minutes later I had an answer. Was only a tuesday though. If it were saturday I would have looked for ways to turn off his internet to give a chance like to rest (joking of course... I want to keep create new plugs 24/7 )
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…