AudioThing Things - Tilt, TILT EQ Plugin - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
AudioThing Things - Tilt, TILT EQ Plugin
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiothing ➡️
Thanks guys! Glad you like it!
hey audiothing i like you guys stuff a lot it would be cool to have an output on the tilt eq, motor and texture plugin also can you guy emulate an tr-808 drum machine also an EP-34 Tape Echo, cooper time cube, BOSS CE-1 Chorus and Studio D Chorus. specially the studio d chorus plsssss, only you guys can pull this off.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Just another quick thank you to developer.

I had just purchased 'Motor' before this was announced as being included with any purchase during 'Anniversary Sale', and thought 'boy, my timing was sure bad this time'...BUT then, saw it awaiting me in my account already because of that recent purchase...so ONCE AGAIN, wanted to thank developer for his repeated customer support/loyalty practices (and many times now PROACTIVELY)...certainly a special place in my heart/mind (including of course the plug-ins themselves!) for AudioThing ;-)
AudioThing

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams3223 ➡️
hey audiothing i like you guys stuff a lot it would be cool to have an output on the tilt eq, motor and texture plugin also can you guy emulate an tr-808 drum machine also an EP-34 Tape Echo, cooper time cube, BOSS CE-1 Chorus and Studio D Chorus. specially the studio d chorus plsssss, only you guys can pull this off.
We have plans to do more emulations in the future so we'll see. Regarding the output control, I don't think we will be able to add one in each Things plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C ➡️
Just another quick thank you to developer.

I had just purchased 'Motor' before this was announced as being included with any purchase during 'Anniversary Sale', and thought 'boy, my timing was sure bad this time'...BUT then, saw it awaiting me in my account already because of that recent purchase...so ONCE AGAIN, wanted to thank developer for his repeated customer support/loyalty practices (and many times now PROACTIVELY)...certainly a special place in my heart/mind (including of course the plug-ins themselves!) for AudioThing ;-)
Thank you, enjoy
Gear Addict

cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiothing ➡️
We have plans to do more emulations in the future so we'll see. Regarding the output control, I don't think we will be able to add one in each Things plugin.

Thank you, enjoy
thanks you guys are awesome, will be waiting for more.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I feel like Audiothing do some of the best saturation in the game and they should get more recognition for it. The Type A/B plugins are major mainstays of mine. I use A for vocal and B for instruments all time. The gunge out of Reels is magnificent. And wave box is an all time classic. Not to mention Valves’ warmth.

If AT did a dedicated saturation/distortion plugin with a range of types and settings I guarantee it’d be huge.

Congrats on 10 years! I own most of your plugins and will have em all soon enough.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…