The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mr Wiggly launches virtual Incinerator plugin!
Old 31st March 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Lightbulb Mr Wiggly launches virtual Incinerator plugin!

Hello! I've spent lockdown working on a new range of audio plugins, and am really proud and excited to announce the launch of the first - The Incinerator! It's a real metal Incinerator - yes, you read that right.

Check out this short video to hear it in action, and you can buy it for a launch price of £20 at

https://mrwiggly.co.uk/

Thank you!

Old 31st March 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Sounds insane!! Insta' by for me.
Old 31st March 2021
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
love it! what are the Mac system requirements? I have an older system...
Old 31st March 2021
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
That´s one wonderful video. If I´m not in for the plugin, I´ll buy the presenter.
Old 31st March 2021 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Haha - thank you! I really appreciate it 😂👍
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
What are you running at the moment? It’s super-light on CPU and to be honest I’ve not found anything that runs Logic but won’t run the plugin so far.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Thanks Rob - appreciate the support.
Old 31st March 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Purchased. Just because.
Old 31st March 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I agree, the presentation is very nice, and the sound examples do sound great in that video.

I would almost buy it right away, I am just a bit reluctant for one reason. I hardly use synths or drum loops, it's the "classic" rock / metal setup with singer, electric guitars, bass, live drums. I wonder what the plugin would do e.g. to a vocal? Or an electric bass? A lead guitar? I have a hard time imagining it. Looks like there is no demo, other wise I would just try for myself.
Old 31st March 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
I talked about it on Sonic State earlier today and totally blown away by Ty Unwin's review - 'I genuinely can't think of a better way of spending £20'

It's around 9min 30sec if the Youtube timestamp doesn't work

Working on adding a demo now the main plugin is out .

Cryss Synthient from the Pro Synth Network podcast was one of the beta testers and was a big fan of using it a lot on real guitars.

Apologies there's no demo yet - next on the list!
Old 31st March 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
This is such a simple and elegant plugin! Beautiful results in seconds. Literally!

I am having a ball with this already. I feel like a kid again. Smiling and laughing at instant results that blow me away. Later I'll come back and add an example of what this did for an electric bass guitar. It added a bit of bite I had been struggling to find. I got close without The Incinerator, but with The Incinerator nailed what I wanted almost immediately.

If you ever need additional Beta Testers, please consider me. I would love to be part of anything else you have coming down the pike.

This thing is a joy to use!
Old 31st March 2021
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
First time I liked the sound of the 8v plugin
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggly ➡️
I talked about it on Sonic State earlier today and totally blown away by Ty Unwin's review - 'I genuinely can't think of a better way of spending £20'
He's totally right there.
(With "the shimmer reverb will be back give it 15 or 20 years" on the other side I hope he's not).
Old 1st April 2021 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Quote:
What are you running at the moment? It’s super-light on CPU and to be honest I’ve not found anything that runs Logic but won’t run the plugin so far.
I run Cubase 7.5 on a 10.6.8 system
Old 1st April 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Here's the bass example I promised. Sorry that I cannot put this up in the context of the complete mix.

The "W/O" Incinerator is where I was with the bass sound before adding Incinerator, "With" is after. The ONLY difference is Incinerator is added as an insert. It is the Bass Enhance Preset with the Dry turned down one click, the Wet turned down three clicks, and the Output adjusted to Gain Match the before. Incinerator gave it the small bit of added bite I wanted in the upper end, and cleaned up a bit of mud in the lower end.

My only request so far: I wish there was a way to type in amounts, especially for the output gain.

This plugin is instant gratification.
Attached Files

Bass With Incinerator.wav (13.79 MB, 6050 views)

Bass W_O Incinerator.wav (13.79 MB, 5961 views)

Old 1st April 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I does sound cool. I would suggest level matching the unprocessed vs processed examples though just for fairness sake.
Old 1st April 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
I does sound cool. I would suggest level matching the unprocessed vs processed examples though just for fairness sake.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by parlopower ➡️
I would almost buy it right away, I am just a bit reluctant for one reason. I hardly use synths or drum loops, it's the "classic" rock / metal setup with singer, electric guitars, bass, live drums. I wonder what the plugin would do e.g. to a vocal? Or an electric bass? A lead guitar? I have a hard time imagining it. Looks like there is no demo, other wise I would just try for myself.
Me too, it's this sort of plugin that interests me these days, even though I'm a rock/metal kind of guy, however...

Quote:
Working on adding a demo now the main plugin is out .
Awesome. Then again, it's so cheap, I might just buy it cos.... why not?
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Thanks so much for the kind words - so pleased it's working so well for you. THat's exactly how I wanted it to work!

Love to have you aboard to help with the beta testing - I'll pm you now. Thanks again!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
If you can load 64-bit plugins you should be fine.
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Quote:
If you can load 64-bit plugins you should be fine.
I'd love to find out... will you refund me if it doesn't load?
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bORT™ ➡️
I'd love to find out... will you refund me if it doesn't load?
Yep! Of course :-)
Old 1st April 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
It's great, especially on electronic basses for me, fills them out nicely, with an interesting metallic twang that sounds modern. When bypassed it's like someone's taken the air out the tyres.
Old 1st April 2021
Gear Nut

I’m really liking this plug! Would it be possible to put a low pass or band pass filter on the wet signal? It would be awesome if we could mix a filtered out wet signal back in to the mix. It would make this already amazing plugin even more usable.
Old 1st April 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Yes, it sounds very promising but before I will purchase I want to demo.
Old 1st April 2021
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I got the plugin now and tried it just briefly.

GUYS, THIS ONE IS GREAT.

I had a background vocal recorded at home and it sounded too thin and EQ and compression did not fix it. Put Incinerator on it and with just a few adjustments it I had all the fulness I needed. I put it on bass DI and it rules there. Lead guitar - wow, fulness and movement. What Dominic says in the videos that it is supposed to "move some air" describes quite nicely what it does. I can imagine MANY applications now.

Absolute purchase recommendation. At that price, it's a steal.
Old 1st April 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Love this guy! What a refreshing video. This is one to dev to support.
Old 1st April 2021
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Wanted to wait for the demo, but after four beers I decided to just buy it. For the guy and developer alone. Trying it out right now in an album-production. There´s some serious fun in and with it.
Old 1st April 2021
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Love everything Bob Mortimer does.
Old 1st April 2021
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Looking forward to giving this a whirl when the AAX version arrives!

Is it fair to say though that this is essentially hand picked IR's with some overdrive? They sound very compelling so I'm not saying this to knock it in any way -- just want to get a sense of how it does what it does.

Also, would you consider adding a basic Low Pass and High Pass filter to the wet signal? In watching the demo that was something that I knew I would want a bit more control over.

Congrats on the release and can't wait to monkey around with it!

Cheers
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…