The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mr Wiggly launches virtual Incinerator plugin!
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikbeat ➡️
This is a great plugin. Works wonders on Vocals that needs to sound more gritty Lowfi and Vintage I would have atleast 3-4 different plugins trying to achieve this. Would love have a normal wet/dry dial this one is slightly fiddly. And maybe a simple lowcut hicut filter on the pre efx sound.Worth every penny
Thank you - really appreciate it. It’s funny how the wet/dry is so divisive - some love it some prefer the single control! I think for the next release I will make it switchable so you can choose - cover all bases.

Cheers for the support and the comments.
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggly ➡️
Thank you - really appreciate it. It’s funny how the wet/dry is so divisive - some love it some prefer the single control! I think for the next release I will make it switchable so you can choose - cover all bases.

Cheers for the support and the comments.
I like that idea. I also prefer wet/dry single mix knob as the plugin already has in/out level controls, so it makes it much faster to dial in when working with a sound source by just using one knob. The only thing is that the taper can't have a volume loss or boost in the center of the Mix control (I'm looking at you Moog Matriarch delay... )
Here for the gear

Quote:
If I had to give you preset sizes, what’s your favourite preset out there at the moment with the sizes that have got you covered?
I think Incinerator would benefit from 2 or 3 additional larger size options like 125%, 150% and 175% of its current size. But others may also appreciate one even smaller size option?

One example of very flexible solution outside of being fully resizable would be VUMT by Klanghelm (other Klanghelm plugs as well). I'll post a screenshot.

Edit: attached the screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Mr Wiggly launches virtual Incinerator plugin!-sizes.jpg  

Last edited by thatface; 4 weeks ago at 07:52 PM.. Reason: removed rambling
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatface ➡️
I think Incinerator would benefit from 2 or 3 additional larger size options like 125%, 150% and 175% of its current size. But others may also appreciate one even smaller size option?

One example of very flexible solution outside of being fully resizable would be VUMT by Klanghelm (other Klanghelm plugs as well). I'll post a screenshot.

Edit: attached the screenshot
That’s great - thank you. Really clear. Using preset sizes reduces the CPU needed to do the drawing (at least in the way I have implemented the code) so I’ll do that for the next release. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
I’ll be on the Pro Synth Network podcast on YouTube this Friday evening (UK) talking about The Incinerator and lots of other synth related stuff. Please do come and ask any questions you might have about the plugin - or anything else!

Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I would love to have a dual mono pedal of the Incinerator,
combined with a fat Chandleresque class a sound.
A lot of synths and drum machines would benefit from this.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonStrom ➡️
I would love to have a dual mono pedal of the Incinerator,
combined with a fat Chandleresque class a sound.
A lot of synths and drum machines would benefit from this.
Thats a nice idea - I'm not major on the hardware side but would happily work with someone who is to make it happen.

I've often thought it would be super good to gave a pedal that could load VSTs tho.
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
i'd prefer a dedicated pedal, with corresponding hq hardware. that would be super handy to have!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Bought. I feel it can bring something exciting and different with each use.

VST3 on Win 7 seems to revert to the "Default" text on the preset, with no clue as to which preset is loaded ? Could be wrong on my end....but just closing and re-opening seems to display this behaviour.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockorama ➡️
Bought. I feel it can bring something exciting and different with each use.

VST3 on Win 7 seems to revert to the "Default" text on the preset, with no clue as to which preset is loaded ? Could be wrong on my end....but just closing and re-opening seems to display this behaviour.
Thanks for the support - glad you like it.

Got you on the preset - looks like a bug slipped through. From what I can see it loads and shows the correct settings you were using fine - whether they are presets or edits or whatever - it just doesn’t show the name correctly.

Apologies for that - will be fixed next release with a big thank you to you in the release notes.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Thanks for the support - glad you like it.

Got you on the preset - looks like a bug slipped through. From what I can see it loads and shows the correct settings you were using fine - whether they are presets or edits or whatever - it just doesn’t show the name correctly.

Apologies for that - will be fixed next release with a big thank you to you in the release notes.
I appreciate the quick response. I am liking this plugin a lot, even though I have only merely browsed the presets on a few sources. Great job !
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…