The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mr Wiggly launches virtual Incinerator plugin!
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybland ➑️
Dope!! Just bought this, Thanks!!
Thank you! Any suggestions for improvements gratefully received!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by parlopower ➑️
Here is an example of Incinerator on a lead guitar. Currently working on that track, no mixing done yet, for this example it is just faders up and some panning and then Incinerator on the lead guitar. One file with the plugin bypassed and one file with it activated. I think the difference is subtle - in fact, depending on what device I use for listening to it I don't even hear the difference - but when you listen to it on a good playback system, it adds a little extra colour and - oh I hate that buzzword - "3D-ness" that is just nice.

EDIT: I can't get the files to play back when I click on them. Tried re-uploading, no success. Anybody else have the same problem? Each file is a 5.68 MB stereo wav 24bit 48kHz.
Works fine here and is a great demo - thanks for taking the time to upload them. πŸ‘
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggly ➑️
Thank you! Any suggestions for improvements gratefully received!
I have support you!
Can we please have stereo reverb.
All the best,,
JP
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpga ➑️
I have support you!
Can we please have stereo reverb.
All the best,,
JP
Yep! It varies on the reverb preset, but you currently have no direct control. I think I can improve the way I have implemented Chris's amazing Airwindows algorithms which also might include some more control - no promises though!

Thanks for your support πŸ‘
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Bought before trying, you actually made a really unique nice plugin. The first material I tried it on left a smile on my face. Viva!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
As announced in my last post, here is an example of Incinerator on vocals. Same song like last time, still only faders up and some panning, no further mixing done. And, as already mentioned then: DISCLAIMER - I am not a great singer, so don't focus too much on the performance.

The vocal sounded a bit thin, and I had problems making it sound fuller with an EQ since I was not really able to boost the low end in a way that it would not make the vocals either boxy or extremely nasal. I have a rather nasal voice already, this is always a problem when I try to mix my vocals. A good mixing engineer will probably not have that problem, but I do. I have the feeling that Incinerator gives it this bit of lacking body without making it boxy or too nasal. I tried to compensate the volume difference with the output gain knob, so I think the difference you hear is not due to volume increase.
Except for Incinerator, there is a bit of Slate Fresh Air and Waves Rennaissance Vox on the vocals.

Again two files, one with and one without Incinerator (Fresh Air and RVox are always on).
Attached Files

Incinerator on.wav (7.39 MB, 2009 views)

Incinerator off.wav (7.39 MB, 1991 views)

Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Bought cos it looked like a lot of fun - and it is! Makes my bass guitar rumble and a little on the drums fattens them up nicely. One of those plugins that brings a smile to my face
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Thank you so much for the support and I'm so pleased you like it! The feedback I have been getting since the launch has been phenomenal. Thank you!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by parlopower ➑️
As announced in my last post, here is an example of Incinerator on vocals. Same song like last time, still only faders up and some panning, no further mixing done. And, as already mentioned then: DISCLAIMER - I am not a great singer, so don't focus too much on the performance.

The vocal sounded a bit thin, and I had problems making it sound fuller with an EQ since I was not really able to boost the low end in a way that it would not make the vocals either boxy or extremely nasal. I have a rather nasal voice already, this is always a problem when I try to mix my vocals. A good mixing engineer will probably not have that problem, but I do. I have the feeling that Incinerator gives it this bit of lacking body without making it boxy or too nasal. I tried to compensate the volume difference with the output gain knob, so I think the difference you hear is not due to volume increase.
Except for Incinerator, there is a bit of Slate Fresh Air and Waves Rennaissance Vox on the vocals.

Again two files, one with and one without Incinerator (Fresh Air and RVox are always on).
Definitely - loving the effect and difference.

I didn't really test much on vocals - I focused on instruments (particularly in-the-box synths to give them that 'air-movement') and drums, plus some guitar.

I've had some great feedback on bass guitar too. Thanks so much for posting.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cprompt ➑️
Bought cos it looked like a lot of fun - and it is! Makes my bass guitar rumble and a little on the drums fattens them up nicely. One of those plugins that brings a smile to my face
Epic - thank you πŸ‘
Gear Nut

For me on vocals it's crazy good. Unbelievable what this plugin can do. The 3 materials I've tried it on so far has been vocals and it warms it up nicely.

Quote:
Definitely - loving the effect and difference.

I didn't really test much on vocals - I focused on instruments (particularly in-the-box synths to give them that 'air-movement') and drums, plus some guitar.

I've had some great feedback on bass guitar too. Thanks so much for posting.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

How close is the demo? I just won't buy without trying it out first. Thanks.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Drive ➑️
How close is the demo? I just won't buy without trying it out first. Thanks.
I appreciate that and thanks for your patience. I want to get the ProTools version out of the door and a few tweaks that have been suggested by supporters so far which have been amazing. I'm obviously happy to refund you if you don't like it in the meantime.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindafishy ➑️
Oh wow - my first ever meme! Truly touched - thank you thank you thank you!
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
So good, so cheap, and ApplePay upon checkout... Easiest purchase so far this year! Very well done, sir!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
So just to be clear, there's no demo?

But we can ask for a refund after purchasing if it doesn't suit us?
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Great plugin! It's something a little unique and in these days of homogenised software, I always appreciate developers who think out of the box. I've used it on a couple of mixes already, particularly on the drum bus to add a thicker tone and some edgier texture.
Gear Nut

Quote:
I appreciate that and thanks for your patience. I want to get the ProTools version out of the door and a few tweaks that have been suggested by supporters so far which have been amazing. I'm obviously happy to refund you if you don't like it in the meantime.
Right on, man. I'll pick it up. Thanks.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddler ➑️
So just to be clear, there's no demo?

But we can ask for a refund after purchasing if it doesn't suit us?
Yes Raddler - and there will be a demo after the Protools version.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustlogic ➑️
Great plugin! It's something a little unique and in these days of homogenised software, I always appreciate developers who think out of the box. I've used it on a couple of mixes already, particularly on the drum bus to add a thicker tone and some edgier texture.
Awesome - thank you for the support and glad it’s hitting the spot πŸ‘
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Yes Raddler - and there will be a demo after the Protools version.
Thanks for the clarification
Gear Nut

Quote:
Picked it up last night. I won't be asking for a refund. I'm not really sure what I'm going to be using it on, but it's cool stuff. I like the different textures.

So far, I like it best on a return so I can overdrive only the wet. It gives a nice dimensionality to the source.

Really cool first plugin offering. Congratulations!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Drive ➑️
Picked it up last night. I won't be asking for a refund. I'm not really sure what I'm going to be using it on, but it's cool stuff. I like the different textures.

So far, I like it best on a return so I can overdrive only the wet. It gives a nice dimensionality to the source.

Really cool first plugin offering. Congratulations!
That’s a nice idea - thanks. So pleased you dig it too - really appreciate the support πŸ‘
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
love this GUI!!!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAudioBot ➑️
love this GUI!!!
Thanks!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Avid developer licence just came through so the Pro Tools version is full speed ahead πŸ‘
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAudioBot ➑️
love this GUI!!!
I agree, fine GUI. But is it possible to either make it fully resizable or offer 2 or 3 different (larger) size options?
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatface ➑️
I agree, fine GUI. But is it possible to either make it fully resizable or offer 2 or 3 different (larger) size options?
Yes - that’s a great suggestion. I’ll try for the next release. Thanks!
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatface ➑️
If I had to give you preset sizes, what’s your favourite preset out there at the moment with the sizes that have got you covered?
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…