The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Thumbs up SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future

SPACEXPANDER Spring ReverbA free Rack Extension for Reason from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future Reverbs.

SPACEXPANDER is based on impulse responses carefully recorded on tape by Past To Future Reverbs and then combined with a tube-style amplifier, a dual-mode VCF, a dry-wet control, and output level control in this Rack Extension by Ekssperimental Sounds Studio.

On the back of the unit, there is a CV input to control the cut off frequency of the filter and a mini-browser to select any of the 8 (A-H) included impulse responses from the Past To Future Reverbs IR-pack

KING TUBBY SPRING REVERB VOL. 2 (Fisher K-10 SpaceXpander) - Check out the pack for additional samples and also check out VOL.1 for the darker side of this reverb!

We hope you will enjoy this soulful spring reverb as much as we do!

Demo

Product specifications:

Tube style gain stage
Dual-mode HP/LP Filter with CV control
Dry/Wet Mix
Output Level Control
8 included impulse responses
FREE Intro for a limited time!

Available now at www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack-extension/spacexpander-spring-reverb/

We are working on the VST and AU versions of this little gem!

Attached Thumbnails
SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future-sx-1.jpg   SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future-sx-2.jpg   SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future-sx-3.jpg   SPACEXPANDER Spring Reverb Free Rack Extension from Ekssperimental Sounds Studio and Past To Future-sx-4.jpg  
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

I'm so glad it's free! Thank you
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by geaJay ➡️
I'm so glad it's free! Thank you
Thank you enjoy!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
"Free" , but it says, please upgrade Reason first , i'm on 9.5 version, come on :/
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmerichk ➡️
"Free" , but it says, please upgrade Reason first , i'm on 9.5 version, come on :/
Ask the developer why you can't run this in Reason 9.5:

https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtop...?f=7&t=7522434

Perhaps there is something he could change to make it work. If not, wait for the plugin version.
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear
Quote:
This is weird - there shouldn't be anything (like newer RE technologies like custom displays) stopping you from running it in 9.5 - can you perhaps decline the update notice to get past it?
Have another look if there is some way around it and report back. I'll need to check with RS dev department what the limitation might be about.

/Erik aka Ekss
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
There’s no way to decline the update , maybe is not your fault, we all know that Reason is always looking for “tricks” to buy their expensive updates .
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear
Quote:
There’s no way to decline the update , maybe is not your fault, we all know that Reason is always looking for “tricks” to buy their expensive updates .
Hi Emmerichk!
I've been in contact with Reason Dev department and found out that the compatibility is decided by which version of the SDK the RE was built with. The version I'm using requires at least Reason 10.1 - so unfortunately the only solution is to update Reason. They've hinted that v12 is coming this year with HD support so if you don't get 10 or 11 before that I guess you'll be in for a real treat when it drops!
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriksoderberg ➡️
Hi Emmerichk!
I've been in contact with Reason Dev department and found out that the compatibility is decided by which version of the SDK the RE was built with. The version I'm using requires at least Reason 10.1 - so unfortunately the only solution is to update Reason. They've hinted that v12 is coming this year with HD support so if you don't get 10 or 11 before that I guess you'll be in for a real treat when it drops!
Thanks for taking your time, i’ll wait then (or maybe wait for the vst ) .
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…