Acustica intros Sienna: ‘The’ headphone mixing plugin you were waiting for - Page 54 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Acustica intros Sienna: ‘The’ headphone mixing plugin you were waiting for
Old 13 hours ago | Show parent
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert ➡️
I realized that also, as my DAW still found Sienna after deleting the trial and installing the commercial version. I'm glad this is possible now, although it's mostly needed for the other plugins such as channel processing which is annoying to set up again after the purchase. I guess upon new developments the trials will always be able to convert into the commercial version which is exactly what was needed.

BTW I realized some confusing things regarding the usability of Acustica stuff: For deleting a plugin in Aquarius, one seems to need to hit the "update" tab. No big deal once you know it but confusing if you don't know it.

In the web shop one can add items to the shopping cart. However I didn't find an ability to see the shopping cart and I really searched hard. I only could go to the shopping cart by going to a product page and hit the button for direct purchase of the product. The new customer who tried the trial and then decides to buy might have it difficult to do so, as it is needed to know that you need to go to the product page, even though the overview page allows for putting something to the cart.

I couldn't find a login link also. I now always go to "see previous purchases" which requires a log in if I want to log into my account.
@ Eigenwert thank you for your feedback. Regarding the website, it will be improved soon.

From the point of view of a new customer, I totally agree with you. Everything should be more intuitive without the need for a manual (all the information you mentioned is in the Aquarius manual). I will try to provide some tips to our development team I've been thinking about. Best regards.
Old 13 hours ago | Show parent
Acustica Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune45 ➡️
Intro Price extended to April 26th according to website.
Yes! We received so many messages over the weekend, so it's official.
Intro price extended until April 26, 2021.
Old 12 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

For the beginners (me included) I strongly recommend starting a mix in TIMIR adjsut the levels and the midrange eqs until it sounds clear. Then switch to any full-range room. Prepare to be blown away
Old 8 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sircuit ➡️
For the beginners (me included) I strongly recommend starting a mix in TIMIR adjsut the levels and the midrange eqs until it sounds clear. Then switch to any full-range room. Prepare to be blown away
Old 8 hours ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I just purchased this plug-in even tho my headphones dont have a profile (Status Audio CB-1, I made a request) Ive been wanting to upgrade my set of headphones but not sure where to start. I really want to use this plug-in and was wondering what is a good compatible pair of cans to use this with? Something that wont break the bank. Im also interested in the Slate VSX which i see is on the list but a version 2 seems to be coming out, wondering if I should wait for that and have a super headphone mixing package along with Sienna. Any headphone suggestions would be great. Cant wait to start using this while traveling, It will definitely come in handy.
Old 4 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by optikstrange ➡️
I just purchased this plug-in even tho my headphones dont have a profile (Status Audio CB-1, I made a request) Ive been wanting to upgrade my set of headphones but not sure where to start. I really want to use this plug-in and was wondering what is a good compatible pair of cans to use this with? Something that wont break the bank. Im also interested in the Slate VSX which i see is on the list but a version 2 seems to be coming out, wondering if I should wait for that and have a super headphone mixing package along with Sienna. Any headphone suggestions would be great. Cant wait to start using this while traveling, It will definitely come in handy.

I'm pretty sure that Slate V2 will be the same physical headphones, just updated V2 software. VSX works great with Sienna.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Sorry, what is TIMIR? I'm trying to search for that but not finding anything useful. Thanks.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean8877 ➡️
Sorry, what is TIMIR? I'm trying to search for that but not finding anything useful. Thanks.
A05 - one of the consumer speakers. The other one has a bit too much bass for this operation (same for the Yamahas with no sub), but this little one is midrangey AF - in my opinion.

It will sound wierd at first but shortly (minutes) the ears will adjust - don't switch between speakers meanwhile.
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean8877 ➡️
TIMIR is the second Misc. Preset - one of the small speaker conf. in Vol. A.

Good suggestion about TIMIR. I had saved a preset but then got Vol B and C and had forgotten about it. Good speakers for tweaking the basics!
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve K ➡️
TIMIR is the second Misc. Preset - one of the small speaker conf. in Vol. A.

Good suggestion about TIMIR. I had saved a preset but then got Vol B and C and had forgotten about it. Good speakers for tweaking the basics!
I'm going to hazard a guess that the TIMIR is an emulation of the Tivoli Model 1. Vintage? Unknown.
Old 1 hour ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
A05 - one of the consumer speakers. The other one has a bit too much bass for this operation (same for the Yamahas with no sub), but this little one is midrangey AF - in my opinion.

It will sound wierd at first but shortly (minutes) the ears will adjust - don't switch between speakers meanwhile.
Good to know, I'm going to give it a try.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…