The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
AnyDayLong DRUMS (Vol. 1) - VINTAGE SLAMMER
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by any day long ➡️
The naming of the Wav-samples is self-explanatory. You can drag it into any sampler with an ease, but as I said, the fine-tuning (the core of this library) is best in Kontakt.
You have other kits I'm interested in, so I'll see how setting one up in Battery goes over the weekend.

I've tried to stay away from installing Kontakt, but I can be convinced if need be! Especially if I buy the other kits.

Sometimes, I don't need the RR for the type of drums I use, but it is nice to have and I'm sure I'd appreciate the fine tuning you've built in. Great samples either way!
I look forward to your experience with Battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke ➡️
You have other kits I'm interested in...
And I still have a lot in my (drum and instrument) luggage (and a lot of ideas to be implemented). Good luck!
Here for the gear

Quote:
Hey, "In the flesh" is in the shopping shelf ;-)

Btw. here is another short potpourri with the Vintage Slammer (Vol. 1)
I love the drums on all of these tracks, do you midi map it manually? I would be very interested in buying midi packs from you. Let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by hscriptie ➡️
I love the drums on all of these tracks, do you midi map it manually? I would be very interested in buying midi packs from you. Let me know
Man, thank you!
Hey it is my Fingerdrummer style ;-)
Sure, I can do a MIDI pack for drums with pleasure. Before that, there are some other delicacies!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I went in and bought several packs, they are all awesome.

One question I forgot to ask.

I'm a Kontakt noob. Can I use the free Kontakt for these or do I need to buy the full version?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Full
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Quote:
I went in and bought several packs, they are all awesome.

One question I forgot to ask.

I'm a Kontakt noob. Can I use the free Kontakt for these or do I need to buy the full version?
Thanks smoke!
You can reload the library in the free Kontakt Player after 15 Minutes and the fun continues.

"The majority of free third-party Kontakt libraries will work in “demo mode” in Kontakt Player. The “demo mode” means that you can only use the library for fifteen minutes. After that, there will be no sound on the output, and you won’t be able to access the editing features.... " (NI)
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Thanks smoke!
You can reload the library in the free Kontakt Player after 15 Minutes and the fun continues.

"The majority of free third-party Kontakt libraries will work in “demo mode” in Kontakt Player. The “demo mode” means that you can only use the library for fifteen minutes. After that, there will be no sound on the output, and you won’t be able to access the editing features.... " (NI)
Gotcha.

I'd better get to making those Battery kits LOL

The free Motown kit did not have the wavs. The 2nd one did have the wavs.
Is there anyway I can get those?

Thanks.

I will be using these samples a lot!
Quote:
samples
I sent you a pm.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict
I tried to watch a video of how to do this in Logic. Talk about being confused. Bla
Here for the gear

Quote:
Man, thank you!
Hey it is my Fingerdrummer style ;-)
Sure, I can do a MIDI pack for drums with pleasure. Before that, there are some other delicacies!
Man I would be sooooooo excited for your midi-packs!, I can't even explain. Any way we can keep in touch regarding this? Thanks in advance, and great work man. Just bought these drums and they sound awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hscriptie ➡️
Man I would be sooooooo excited for your midi-packs!, I can't even explain. Any way we can keep in touch regarding this? Thanks in advance, and great work man. Just bought these drums and they sound awesome.
Wow, thanks for this comment.
AnyDayLong Drums Midi-Pack (is on my to-do list ;-)
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Is there a simple way to change the midi mapping so that I can, say, duplicate the snare over a set of adjacent midi keys to more easily do rolls/drags/ruffs etc? I realize this is kind of a general Kontakt question but I absolutely cannot figure out a way to do it that is straightforward and doesn't screw up the velocity layers and round robins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainofjars ➡️
Is there a simple way to change the midi mapping so that I can, say, duplicate the snare over a set of adjacent midi keys to more easily do rolls/drags/ruffs etc? I realize this is kind of a general Kontakt question but I absolutely cannot figure out a way to do it that is straightforward and doesn't screw up the velocity layers and round robins.
I don't know if I understood your question correctly, but in my drum libraries the snare rolls (or a second snare type) is on "d#".
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I don't know if I understood your question correctly, but in my drum libraries the snare rolls (or a second snare type) is on "d#".
I’m just asking how to change which MIDI note triggers which (group of) samples. Say I want to move the samples on D# to F#—can I do that? How do I do it? (I’m using Kontakt Full)
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainofjars ➡️
I’m just asking how to change which MIDI note triggers which (group of) samples. Say I want to move the samples on D# to F#—can I do that? How do I do it? (I’m using Kontakt Full)
Maybe you should ask about this in the NI Kontakt forum, but with my library it works like this:
Attached Thumbnails
AnyDayLong DRUMS (Vol. 1) - VINTAGE SLAMMER-moving-notes.gif  
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Maybe you should ask about this in the NI Kontakt forum, but with my library it works like this:
Thanks adl! This method has not worked for me with other libraries. I don't know if some of them have their midi mapping locked or they've set up the velocity layers and round robins differently.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…