The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Black Rooster Audio releases the STAYHOME II Bundle
Old 15th March 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Software Black Rooster Audio releases the STAYHOME II Bundle

ONLY $149
STAYHOME II BUNDLE

Get our entire plug-in collection for only $149 instead of $908!

15 world-class plug-ins (AAX/VST/AU) in the bundle, including our latest releases, the RO-140 vintage plate reverb and the KH-COMP1 signature compressor.

After last year’s StayHome campaign, we’re hosting another sale that gives back - with 20% of the profits going towards Music Health Alliance who provide free access to healthcare to the music community.

Don’t miss out on a chance to get all our plugins (AAX/VST/AU), recommended by top music industry professionals such as Darrell Thorp (Foo Fighters), Joe Barresi (QOTSA), Aubrey Whitfield (Kelly Clarkson), Koen Heldens (XXXTentacion) and Dexter Simmons (Michael Jackson)!

Take me to the STAYHOME II Bundle

WHY WE DONATE
In times like these, solidarity is needed more than ever - with the music and entertainment industries changing every day, it is important for us to help the many musicians, producers, engineers and studios who are currently struggling to stay afloat. As a small company, we believe in sharing the wealth and doing as much as we can for our community by donating to charities who are close to our hearts, such as MHA. Creating music is not only a gift, but a privilege. A world without music would be pretty bleak, so it is time for these creators to receive the support and recognition they deserve.

Music & art need to be preserved, as they are the cultural foundation of our society, and the livelihood of so many. We want to help support the music community, and our goal is to give back through this campaign. Please help us raise awareness by sharing this campaign and by spreading the word. We are eternally grateful to our Black Rooster Audio Family for making all of this possible. Stay safe and healthy, and reach out to the Music Health Alliance should you need help with accessing free healthcare yourself.

ABOUT MUSIC HEALTH ALLIANCE
We are donating 20% of the profits of this sale to Music Health Alliance. This organization has provided free healthcare advocacy and support to more than 13,000 music industry members and saved the music community more than $65,000,000 nationwide by providing advocacy and access to lifesaving transplants, medicine, mental health resources, end of life care and many other necessary services. In response to the current situation, their Relief Plan was created to provide direct support for the immediate needs of music industry professionals and their families through relief grants,

simplified solutions and a comprehensive database of resources. MHA fights so those in our industry never have to feel alone in a health crisis and removes obstacles so patients can receive lifesaving care. Entirely funded through grants and individual and corporate donations, financial support from the music community is critical to continue Music Health Alliance’s (MHA) advocacy and free services. For every $1 donation, MHA is able to provide $30 in life-saving healthcare resources to Heal The Music. Please visit Music Health Alliance for further info!
Old 16th March 2021
Gear Head

Hi! Just bought Kh-comp 1 (demoed some time ago and loved it), VPre73 (tried it on some vocals and Wow, another level completely, they almost didn't needed eq) and RO-140 reverb (been wanting it since launch) with the discount, I think I paid $60 total, a steal. Thanks!
Old 16th March 2021 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjava ➡️
Hi! Just bought Kh-comp 1 (demoed some time ago and loved it), VPre73 (tried it on some vocals and Wow, another level completely, they almost didn't needed eq) and RO-140 reverb (been wanting it since launch) with the discount, I think I paid $60 total, a steal. Thanks!
What discount? Isnt it just a flat rate $149? In the shop the plugins arent discounted either..?
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanelysane ➡️
What discount? Isnt it just a flat rate $149? In the shop the plugins arent discounted either..?
There's a voucher too. 70% discount. On the main page, click on Learn more and scroll to the end. The Complete your bundle section.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjava ➡️
There's a voucher too. 70% discount. On the main page, click on Learn more and scroll to the end. The Complete your bundle section.
Awesome, what a bargain, thanks!
Old 16th March 2021
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
The discount is from ~$900 to $149 for 15 plugins!

If you already have some and want to complete the collection, you can have 70% off.

I just bought *the complete package*!!! 15 plugins for $10/ea. It’s a steal!!!

Thanks guys!!!

-B
Old 17th March 2021
Gear Maniac

Thank you!!This is great news
Old 17th March 2021
D20
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Amazing value here in this bundle!!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Cool. I didn't pick this up the last time.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Great price on the bundles, great price on the 70% off ones too. I picked up the RO140 for £18 but sadly i've found it quite dissapointing. Just sounds very metallic and doesnt sound anything like the UAD Plate or Arturia 140 to be ears. Still a great company and great plugins however.
Old 4 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria89 ➡️
Great price on the bundles, great price on the 70% off ones too. I picked up the RO140 for £18 but sadly i've found it quite dissapointing. Just sounds very metallic and doesnt sound anything like the UAD Plate or Arturia 140 to be ears. Still a great company and great plugins however.
I picked up the RO140 too and I think it's an interesting flavour of reverb, easy to use too.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

I picked the RO140 and already used it on some lead vocals and showed it to my band singer. He already knows some other reverbs I have, but he was really amazed by this one, because sound and simplicity. "you just did that and it's sounding like this?" he said :D
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Just got a mail from them. 70% off individual plugins with code:
COMPLETEMYBUNDLE
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Glad I saw this before it's gone, I've been really impressed with Black Rooster plugins when I tried them in the past but hadn't previously gone in on them. I'm working on some stuff this year that could really use these, looking forward to getting to know them well!
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

In the system requirements, it says "SSE2 compatible processor (Intel Core CPU recommended)"

I'm pretty sure AMD support SSE2 instructions. Is there going to be problem running these plugins on a Ryzen 5600x?
Old 2 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioJanitor ➡️
In the system requirements, it says "SSE2 compatible processor (Intel Core CPU recommended)"
Intel SSE2 introduced in 2000 and AMD added support in 2003, so if your computer can run "software" you should be good to go
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I picked this up, great sounding plugins-

One issue I found with them is I'm getting clicks and pops when monitoring through them at low buffers- even with plenty of CPU overhead. Everything is fine at 128 and higher, but little clicks at 32 samples (my preferred buffer size).

This is on an AMD 5950x, I haven't installed the bundle on my intel macs yet...

Anyone else have this issue?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Sure wish they'd fix the deal killing bug in Edelweiss, where saved settings go haywire. Been 6 months.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I haven't noticed any of those issues, but I haven't played with Edelweiss, really. That would be an annoying bug indeed!

I ended up springing for this bundle out of pure curiosity, and I'm very very impressed with the sound of everything. This is some of the best analog-emulation software I've used, and I already owned WAY too much. It's a steal for what you get. BR is doing outstanding work and charging very reasonable prices even without a huge discount sale like this.

I'm wondering which of the comps people are liking out of these... there are so many included! I've used the LA2A for color on a few tracks and really liked it.

The VPRE73 sounds really great, and that little guy is what I've been using the most so far (on piano, funny enough).

Magnetite seems almost identical to Fuse Audio's Flywheel (no surprise, Reimund D was involved with both!) but with maybe some different color options? I haven't A-B'd them. They both sound really nice to me, though, definitely my favorite tape saturators out of what I've got.

I've been recommending this bundle all over the place. Phenomenal value.
Old 6 days ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progger ➡️
I haven't noticed any of those issues, but I haven't played with Edelweiss, really. That would be an annoying bug indeed!

I ended up springing for this bundle out of pure curiosity, and I'm very very impressed with the sound of everything. This is some of the best analog-emulation software I've used, and I already owned WAY too much. It's a steal for what you get. BR is doing outstanding work and charging very reasonable prices even without a huge discount sale like this.

I'm wondering which of the comps people are liking out of these... there are so many included! I've used the LA2A for color on a few tracks and really liked it.

The VPRE73 sounds really great, and that little guy is what I've been using the most so far (on piano, funny enough).

Magnetite seems almost identical to Fuse Audio's Flywheel (no surprise, Reimund D was involved with both!) but with maybe some different color options? I haven't A-B'd them. They both sound really nice to me, though, definitely my favorite tape saturators out of what I've got.

I've been recommending this bundle all over the place. Phenomenal value.
FYI - There’s a saturation trick you can find for the blue or black here on GS involving boosting the volume before the plug-in and cutting it after. There’s a bit more to it I don’t remember.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Cranking the input gain and cutting the output gain will saturate most compressors, I haven't tried that with these yet. Definitely worth experimenting with, they sound good!
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progger ➡️
Cranking the input gain and cutting the output gain will saturate most compressors, I haven't tried that with these yet. Definitely worth experimenting with, they sound good!
That's totally how to do it! Working with our compressors.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…