TC Electronic announces SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES - Page 22 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
TC Electronic announces SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by elambo ➡️
Not necessarily. They'd released "Little" versions of some plugins to entice you to later buy the full products but some of the more recent Little plugs haven't seen Big versions. Little Plate may be the only version we ever see.
It's likely they are holding out on the big versions until the next bundle update. Soundtoys 6 is long overdue now. The little versions are always time limited freebies with many under the hood parameters hidden to the user. They only make money from upgrades to either big versions or the bundle.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmo ➡️
Very strange, I received mine instantly.
Don’t know what to tell you, maybe your payment failed or the email went to your spam?
I’m in the same case. I know they got the money, i have the paypal receipt, and I’ve been checking the spam folder for the last 48 hours.
So it looks like i have now to go register on that convoluted website of theirs, then hunt down a support person and beg them to send me what I’ve payed for.
I’m already having second thoughts about this purchase...
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Hi Everyone.
I'm Nic and I work in the UK Support team for Music Tribe.
If you have purchased your plugin but not received your license, can you please submit a technical support (Or Presales) ticket Via the Music Tribe Community. We will need you to provide a Screen shot of the Order Confirmation and your iLok User ID. Once we have this we can then manually deposit the license to your account.

We are aware of an issue with the licensing system and is currently being investigated.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused for any of you, and thank you for your patience.

https://community.musictribe.com/
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by basic ➡️
Bought the whole bundle about 22 hours ago. I didn't get any licenses either. So lame.
me too this is so 2002.
still waiting after 24 hours and my demo is gone.
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicJonesMT ➡️
Hi Everyone.
If you have purchased your plugin but not received your license, can you please submit a technical support (Or Presales) ticket Via the Music Tribe Community. We will need you to provide a Screen shot of the Order Confirmation and your iLok User ID. Once we have this we can then manually deposit the license to your account.

We are aware of an issue with the licensing system and is currently being investigated.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused for any of you, and thank you for your patience.

I have the problem and after send them pp bill with order number and my Ilok user name everything was complete in about 2 hours.
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicJonesMT ➡️
Hi Everyone.

Thks Nic for coming here . Could you :

1) confirm when all is up running ...

2) confirm the right method to order (music tribe registartion needed or not for ing to go smooth or it doesn t change a thing )

Thks
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwel ➡️
me too this is so 2002.
Had a reply and i got the ilok code!
Thanks!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Got my ilok code as well, but I’m traumatized for life by the process of going thru that neverending registration process and filling that kafkaiesque support ticket.
They should reimburse therapy for that
Old 1 week ago
Motown legend

🎧 15 years
Beware, their website would only work for me using Internet Explorer. Once I managed to create an account, I needed to select a random product to send in a ticket about because there was no appropriate product selection. There was also no contact address available.
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Olhsson ➡️
Beware, their website would only work for me using Internet Explorer. Once I managed to create an account, I needed to select a random product to send in a ticket about because there was no appropriate product selection. There was also no contact address available.
Yup. I got as far as selecting a product and there was neither the MD4 nor the VSS4 HD. I gave up and had to go to work. I'll try it again with a random product and see if that gets their attention. Hopefully someone from TC is monitoring this thread and will get the message. Terrific products, antediluvian service.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by exwel ➡️
me too this is so 2002.
I wrote to support and they deposited my liscences within a few hours.

Amazing sounding plugins! They need a Web developer with the same sort of skills as their DSP developer! Their website is truly awful. Also every page is soooooo sloooooow to load. Really annoying face of the company. Reverbs sound huge though!
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo ➡️
No to derail but there's some hidden gem in the pcm that few knows like for exemple go in edit in the room , choose artifical space and you will get a emt 140 , emt 250 and 244 !!! witch sounds superb
Thanks for this, I never knew!

Interestingly, even though it is the Room plugin, you can go nuts with the decay times. Want 210 seconds? No problem.
M2E
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
No to derail but there's some hidden gem in the pcm that few knows like for exemple go in edit in the room , choose artifical space and you will get a emt 140 , emt 250 and 244 !!! witch sounds superb

Back to OT : reading you guyz , now i'm scared to try lol so many other stuff to be before those !!
You're giving out too many secret. Someone get this guy...LOL
I always use it.

Marc
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E ➡️
I always use it.

Marc
Haha, I found that on day one of my demo while browsing through the edit pages. Just thought „cool, but probably only a gimmick“ and forgot about it immediately. Now I am interested
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui ➡️
Thanks for this, I never knew!

Interestingly, even though it is the Room plugin, you can go nuts with the decay times. Want 210 seconds? No problem.
Exact , even more important , when i use PCM's i feel space , not reverbs !!Witch is what i'm looking for usually , unless i want that 80/90 's vibes (that i will have to get on my next mix "egytian lover" type of track )

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E ➡️
I always use it.

Marc
Can't help it Marc ... lol TC guyz gonna officially hate me lol for poluating their thread .....
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Anyone able to use their VST3 demo version of either the MD4, or VSS4 HD in Windows 10 ?
Old 1 week ago
Motown legend

🎧 15 years
Worked fine here.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Worked fine here.
OK. Thanks.

For some reason I can't access the VST3 version in my DAW (Studio One Pro 5.2 / Windows 10). Never had this issue with VST3 plugins. I see the VST3 versions in their correct file location, but they don't show up in S1Pro 5.

Only the VST2 versions are available.

What DAW are you using ?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Worked fine here.
OK. Thanks.

For some reason I can't access the VST3 version in my DAW (Studio One Pro 5.2 / Windows 10). Never had this issue with VST3 plugins. I see the VST3 versions in their correct file location, but they don't show up in S1Pro 5.

Which DAW are you using ?
Old 1 week ago
Motown legend

🎧 15 years
I use Samplitude and Pro Tools.
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by muziksculp ➡️
OK. Thanks.

Which DAW are you using ?
Are you sure you don't see it , that's all ,it categorize it by default or studio one is know to only use one if one crashed during scan , double check if vst 3 is installed ? if so move the vst 2 and force s1 to uise the vst 3
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Are you sure you don't see it , that's all ,it categorize it by default or studio one is know to only use one if one crashed during scan , double check if vst 3 is installed ? if so move the vst 2 and force s1 to uise the vst 3
I tried removing the VST2 version, and just using the VST3, but it doesn't show up in S1.

Maybe S1Pro 5 doesn't like something about the VST3 version's coding/spec.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hi,

OK, I sorted out the issue with the VST3 version not showing up in S1Pro 5.2 (Windows 10).

This is where the VST3 version of the MD4 was located :

As you can see, it is inside a TC Electronic Folder. So, I tried removing it from that folder, and keeping it in the VST3 Folder. Launched S1Pro 5.2, and I finally saw it scan the MD4 during startup scanning, and finally it showed up in S1Pro 5 as a VST3 plugin.

For some reason it did not scan the plugin when it was inside the TC Electronic folder.

Hope this is helpful for other Studio One Pro 5. users.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I tried removing the VST2 version, and just using the VST3, but it doesn't show up in S1.

Maybe S1Pro 5 doesn't like something about the VST3 version's coding/spec.
Last thing i would try :

Unistall ...
Launch s1
Close S1
New install
Erase vst 2
Launch s1

If i do sn t work it might failed to scan in once because of demo and you skipped or some , and the theers a file to edit to logical value for vst 3 to 1 instaed of zero ...
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Exact , even more important , when i use PCM's i feel space , not reverbs !!Witch is what i'm looking for usually , unless i want that 80/90 's vibes (that i will have to get on my next mix "egytian lover" type of track )

Can't help it Marc ... lol TC guyz gonna officially hate me lol for poluating their thread .....
Just played around with the 250... that’s a really cool slap! The way it comes up is cool already, with a little tweaking it’s one cooler!

I also agree with what you said about the space. PCM sits nicely in the background, making the source just more. I think VSS4 in comparison wants to be heard. I noticed that it tends to ring a little and is moving a lot. I didn’t expect that much character, but I like it. My wallet does not... I’ll just wait for the 29$ Mega Blowout extended plus voucher plus one free.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hi @ Jeezo ,

OK. Fixed it.

See my post above your last post.

Now I have both MD4, and VSS4 running as VST3 plugins. in Demo mode.

The big issue is VSS4 HD is guzzling CPU like crazy. One Instance using up 44% CPU.

It is buggy, and needs to be fixed by TC Elec. This is version 1.0, hopefully the next version will make it usable. This was reported by other users, and they have reported it to TC Elec. I'm guessing they will be releasing a fix update soon.

Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hi,

OK, I'm loving the VSS4 HD Reverb, a sure buy for me, very impressed, but not until they fix the ultra-high CPU usage issue/bug in the current version 1.0, hopefully they will be able to fix it soon.

The MD4 is also a must buy, impressive mastering plugin, but I still have some time to use the free demo.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Hi,

OK, I'm loving the VSS4 HD Reverb, a sure buy for me, very impressed, but not until they fix the ultra-high CPU usage issue/bug in the current version 1.0, hopefully they will be able to fix it soon.

The MD4 is also a must buy, impressive mastering plugin, but I still have some time to use the free demo.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Yea, some good and very useful tools.

These have been around for many years but have gone under the radar for many home studios.

Now with Native versions they will have a whole new life.

What interesting is that MANY reverbs plugins have been released over the years since the first appearance of the VSS4.

In a side by side test with several other popular reverbs the VSS4 still kicks some algorithmic butt.

It will likely continue to have some higher CPU cycles but perhaps they can tame it a bit in the next versions.

None the less, as far as space and depth are concerned its hard to beat.
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Hi @ Jeezo ,

OK. Fixed it.

See my post above your last post.

Now I have both MD4, and VSS4 running as VST3 plugins. in Demo mode.

The big issue is VSS4 HD is guzzling CPU like crazy. One Instance using up 44% CPU.

It is buggy, and needs to be fixed by TC Elec. This is version 1.0, hopefully the next version will make it usable. This was reported by other users, and they have reported it to TC Elec. I'm guessing they will be releasing a fix update soon.

Glad you got it fixed , question : does it happen with all the tc or just this one ?
What s your setting ( anti dropout and audio latency) ?
Check if the cou hit is just studio one related or another daw does it also ...
GBP
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Vss3 on studio one was 3% cpu on my system
VSS4HD was 18%
VSR24 was 12%
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…