Quantcast
Music Computers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,951 views: 1,344,967
SirKen 5 hours ago

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,471 views: 1,624,308
daskeladden 7 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 342 views: 52,339
Finnish 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 79,188
George Necola 13th September 2005

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 21,022 views: 1,697,462
Raymond Trace 7 minutes ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 13,868 views: 1,398,107
synesthetic 11 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, I'm in the market for a new computer and am stressing about whether to go PC this time instead of Mac. I've read...

WarWeasel
replies: 2 views: 31
brousseau6933 25 minutes ago

So Gearslutz! What’s your favorite mix bus compressor plugin in 2020?

MrMoose
replies: 462 views: 96,158
deathbyguitar 27 minutes ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 29,109 views: 3,106,358
Quint 50 minutes ago

I’m looking to buy a new MacBook would love to hear some advice from those in the know. I’m on logic and have been a Mac user...

frankenstino
replies: 15 views: 197
Rusty Squirrel 52 minutes ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 394 views: 33,143
Mikael B 1 hour ago

Hi folks! I need to tap into some audio expertise for a very specific application. I need to record three mics at the same...

HotPotato
replies: 7 views: 107
norbury brook 2 hours ago

Technical background: Simulation of analog sound like saturation from transformers, compressors, tape, EQs,... makes the...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 1,939 views: 150,061
erikthered 3 hours ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,449 views: 196,888
Mikael B 3 hours ago

Does anybody have both of these and willing to do some analysis? Curious to know what goes on under the hood a little bit on...

Sacha
replies: 0 views: 76
Sacha 4 hours ago

I’ve been searching, hunting for a solution to my current situation and I would love to get some suggestions. I have an...

e-are
replies: 3 views: 210
e-are 5 hours ago

hey guys! I acquired a new iMac i9 which came with a 1TB Fusion drive. Have not read good things about it. I have a Glyph...

nyne
replies: 3 views: 76
moodbrute 5 hours ago

Like the title says, the MOTU 16A is 5 years old. I've been doing gobs of research to find 16 high-quality channels of 24-bit...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 8 views: 217
mattrowe 6 hours ago

I created a video, showcasing the results of installing an eGPU, and the effect it has on CPU usage within your DAW. Let me know...

jbehrmusic
replies: 47 views: 6,803
Psychlist1972 6 hours ago

Thinking about investing in a Vahalla Plate Reverb. I've tried the demo and it sounds good. Jus wondering if anyone had any...

rozza_209
replies: 142 views: 63,690
Eric Stravinsky 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been getting more into using analog outboard gear while mixing and I like to use my gear as hardware...

jonpaulr123
replies: 2 views: 105
jonpaulr123 8 hours ago

Currently have an ID22 and I’ve outgrown it….I have added 8 pres in the form of an ASP 880. For drum tracking etc… I need...

easyrider
replies: 0 views: 70
easyrider 8 hours ago

Hi, i just got Ivory 2 - Grand Pianos, the boxed Version on the USB Stick. The installation isnt working on Win10. I have...

ShnappyTwo
replies: 14 views: 1,672
nichttuntun 8 hours ago

I have been recording a very long time. I have a large selection of outboard gear. Eqs, reverb, compressors, mic pres and more....

arsmusic
replies: 11 views: 885
Nevelous 9 hours ago

Hello, I need to upgrade my PC to accommodate Thunderbolt for an Apollo Twin Interface and am wondering if I have the right gear...

ELAmental
replies: 19 views: 644
TobyB 11 hours ago

Metric Halo 3D is here. A fresh 3D thread to discuss questions about the new interface, what will it do for you (apparently it...

swafford
replies: 3,976 views: 431,706
dbjp 12 hours ago

Hi Gearspace, I recall reading a post on this site that referenced a controller knob that could be mapped to (I believe) 6...

slainbabyyc
replies: 5 views: 261
DeadPoet 15 hours ago

Hi there, Current setup is : As I understand it the ID22 is a 10in | 14out audio interface. I have an ASP880 over ADAT...

easyrider
replies: 3 views: 109
BT64 16 hours ago

Computer Specs: - Mac Mini late 2012- - 2.6g GHz i7 Processor - 16 GB DDR3 Ram - 120GB 6GB/S SSD boot drive Internally connected...

DestinationSound
replies: 48 views: 6,766
Bushman 17 hours ago

Any alternatives to Ozone 9? Any other plugins with AI like the master assistant in Ozone?

erike123
replies: 10 views: 4,197
bill5 18 hours ago

Just saw it announced on Harmony-central: ZED SERIES :: ALLEN & HEATH Looks like the best feature set for my...

Saudade
replies: 6,290 views: 952,852
augustusarnone 19 hours ago

hi ! i'am not a professionnal...wworried but i found a methode to record VST/RTAS/TDM/AAX plugin in real time and at the end...

asiofix
replies: 0 views: 84
asiofix 23 hours ago

Been thinking of building myself a hackintosh for ages now and was wondering if any of you who use hackintosh's for music...

BaccyDave
replies: 2 views: 102
lunecha 23 hours ago

This is in music computets and it clearly says plug-in, just so were clearhooppie I've been using a few lately... still not...

lord_bunny
replies: 183 views: 99,285
electro 1 day ago

Hi, I read on a german website that the newly updated Babyface Pro FS has coverters which result in a rather fatigueing high end...

Tendou
replies: 6 views: 315
Progger 1 day ago

I love the sound of Superior 3 and have all the SDX expansions. I'm just a bit overwhelmed by the bleed options. I record the...

Russell Casse
replies: 4 views: 322
Russell Casse 1 day ago

Bought a new M1 MBA, pretty happy with it. Only issue (and it's not new to Apple obviously) is the limited inputs. Two USB C...

Transcendence
replies: 4 views: 201
Whoopysnorp 1 day ago

I have been trying to put together a little "monitor station" computer setup at my studio so that I can use a DAW on it...

s34nsm411
replies: 5 views: 232
DAW PLUS 1 day ago

Dear Gear space forumites! Came across a 'humanizing' (free) au/vst plugin some weeks ago. Lost it. It seemed like a filter...

hanuman
replies: 1 views: 82
hanuman 1 day ago

I already have a UA-1000 connected to a PC running Win 10 (REAPER) and an analog mixer. Will a Nuendo 8I/O 96K work to add...

Gorquin
replies: 0 views: 67
Gorquin 1 day ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 14 views: 4,854
waows 1 day ago

Im lookin for an alternative to Crane Song Phoenix TDM plug ive received soooo many sessions with this on it. Ive never used this...

Melvin III
replies: 12 views: 9,818
Jwitb 1 day ago

This seems to be quite a common issue from what I've seen and I haven't seem to be able to find a fix. Basically a few months...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 30 views: 2,086
worm 1 day ago

Hello, i got this issue.. after some seconds it plays random.. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9J7Z1RuqPc it's 7 days...

lunecha
replies: 0 views: 64
lunecha 1 day ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,761 views: 777,651
GunnarSchuettler 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm searching for an alternative to the germanium comp with a "flatter" EQ response. I'm using it on a...

fabaessa
replies: 8 views: 408
Jagman18 1 day ago

I though it may help to start this thread so we can discuss which of these new "smart" plugins we are using and where...

spectacular g
replies: 158 views: 16,050
JfromRVA 1 day ago

I know nothing about this brand, but the feature set of the interface looks good. I love the analog controls, and not the...

PDXOR
replies: 8 views: 437
ScooterVO 1 day ago

Will Windows 11 be considerate to low latency...

electro
replies: 54 views: 3,946
Funkybot 1 day ago
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,384 views: 695,022
throbert 1 day ago

It seems like every month a new plugin is released that causes the forums and facebook groups to erupt with claims of "game...

motomotomoto
replies: 49 views: 2,040
mattiasnyc 1 day ago
thenoodle 1 day ago
pottering 1 day ago

Moderators