The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

with the intention of having a source to know what hardware is good for our new Windows 7 studio pc (both 32 and 64bits), getting...

George Necola
replies: 14,167 views: 1,585,937
cinematree 29 minutes ago

Hey All, I am sure all of us have seen posts over the years where end users have purchased a new audio interface and have...

TAFKAT
replies: 4,902 views: 1,313,475
joshmelo 12 hours ago

Hey guys. I know it’s super early, but I’ve seen lots of people out there installing the Big Sur Developer Beta. Wanted a...

MattyJoe
replies: 314 views: 44,344
smoke 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
The Press Desk 16th November 2020

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here: 1....

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 78,207
George Necola 13th September 2005

I am finally going to get serious about my backup strategy and I am looking for some advice. My current method is willy nilly...

Local Man
replies: 9 views: 197
adrianww 1 minute ago

Who Uses Plugin Alliance? How to they compare to Wave, FabFilter, Softube, Sound Toys, UAD etc. If so, what's your favorite...

SEA
replies: 18,659 views: 1,421,333
Septic 1 minute ago

Hi all, i somehow missed that thread...Ok, i give it a try, just bought Nebula 3 Pro, and i would like to get now the essential...

ArisA
replies: 12,650 views: 1,308,021
cinematree 51 minutes ago

Hi guys! i am considering building a hackintosh - i have got a quote from a local hackintosh builder who will help me out. he...

RedEyeJedi
replies: 19 views: 573
TomVY 1 hour ago

Hello, Just a fun one I hope, but possibly something we don't talk about much. My own personal experience of late, maybe...

GRiFF
replies: 70 views: 2,206
Tui 1 hour ago

Hi all! The title says it all! Which do you think would give me the best preamps and conversion? I line the hands-on nature of...

SDunscombe
replies: 0 views: 41
SDunscombe 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm using Reaper and as my knowledge it has 64 bit floating point processing audio engine (In project settings track mixing...

ertugrulgul
replies: 4 views: 337
forthwith 1 hour ago

I currently have 2 apogee ensembles in my home studio. i'm still happy with these units in terms of converter quality. I wish i...

gizeh12
replies: 4 views: 167
TrashBag 1 hour ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 458 views: 40,244
mdj999 2 hours ago

I really hate changing gear that I am happy with due to lack of drivers because the manufacturer does not support the hardware...

ilikefruit
replies: 28 views: 635
rACgear 3 hours ago

Moderator note: please see what our users voted for here ...

goggo
replies: 715 views: 218,362
Fleer 4 hours ago

Listening to SiriusXM Octane, every song seems to have the same drums. lol I gotta admit, it sounds massive and awesome,...

moshuajusic
replies: 4 views: 282
Akailama 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've been actively trying to build a custom soundgrid server, based on the open source files provided by Waves....

krabbencutter
replies: 363 views: 59,183
KelbyVP 7 hours ago

as Windows 10 is rolling out since yesterday (depending on the timezone you are in) we want feedback. seems to be a registry...

George Necola
replies: 8,175 views: 680,466
Kyle P. Gushue 8 hours ago

It's already settled that I will buy either of these two options. Steinberg UR22 MK2:...

DND-NS
replies: 8 views: 2,190
telecode 8 hours ago

I wanted to let you guys know that since upgrading to OS 11 Big Sur, it has no longer allowed my MIDI Timepiece to communicate...

javd007
replies: 139 views: 9,356
Naive Teen Idol 10 hours ago

I Have an DELTA 1010 BREAKOUT BOX RACK MOUNT but without the pci host card. I have the original AC adapter but it does not turns...

privi__________
replies: 2 views: 164
bayswater 10 hours ago

The Audient ID22 and the SPL Crimson both appear to be, on paper at least, very affordable high quality interfaces aimed at a...

Blue Man
replies: 815 views: 166,992
dfghdhr 10 hours ago

Now with the PC version available. I've been offsetting my heavy effects plugs to my slave laptop and man! This has been a...

Patrick_
replies: 253 views: 21,946
beatpete 11 hours ago

I have replaced my graphic card recently, had an nVidia GTX 750 Ti and got a second hand AMD RX 460. It was slightly defective so...

Lesha
replies: 264 views: 42,478
Pictus 12 hours ago

Hi all, i bought a behringer umc404hd and windows is not detecting it. it powers on and the lights are on and everything but i...

AltusNoumena
replies: 7 views: 3,648
cforeroo 13 hours ago

Hi ;-) No google answer to this question, sorry. So here it is : Often, Acustica propose 2 different versions of a plugin to be...

phaz
replies: 5 views: 177
phaz 14 hours ago

This is what I´ve been waiting for my whole life... I have been searching the market for DAW mixers/controllers for a long time...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 5,137 views: 733,065
Silky Smoove 14 hours ago

Hi there, I've recently acquired a Kensington Trackball Expert, and I cannot get use to it and find it really cumbersome and...

djanogil
replies: 4 views: 169
loujudson 15 hours ago

can you guys recommend me some lesser known reamp modules by smaller/foreign/independent companies? i'm already aware of all the...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 131
andwutt 15 hours ago

So, the "digital eq myth&fact" and some other threads inspired me to run some tests on some of my plugins. I'm...

Steab
replies: 3,758 views: 770,728
TomVY 16 hours ago

Hello! Would really appreciate insight from Motu users who understand the CueMix internal mixer routing and can advise me with...

atopiels
replies: 3 views: 163
JayTee4303 16 hours ago

Hi,  All -- I was hoping somebody could clarify this for me: When I install Acustica Aqua VST3 plug-ins on my Windows-based...

ADWolpert
replies: 3 views: 163
norbury brook 17 hours ago

Hey there guys, I've just grabbed a Babyface but require around a 3m USB cable between it and my PC. I understand that the...

fgimian
replies: 4 views: 218
Sjurdur 18 hours ago

Hey everyone, Yet again another "oh which audio interface for my needs" thread. I stumbled upon the new Motu...

AceFireForce117
replies: 9 views: 379
SirKen 18 hours ago

Shall we start the new Ryzen 5000 series thread now that it's been announced?

strojo
replies: 897 views: 68,127
StarfishMusic 20 hours ago

i just tough`t we could have a place where we could discuss every aqua plugins and make it more easy to stay on topic :) and...

jfjer
replies: 28,276 views: 2,970,440
George Necola 20 hours ago

Hi Everyone! I own a ZOomu44 and I would like to use it for streaming and online lessons, in the past I used it only to...

raphdrummer
replies: 2 views: 92
raphdrummer 21 hours ago

Hi guys, could you give me some alternative to Soothe ? ... $ 149 is too much for me for now

arcoiris
replies: 17 views: 5,003
acctx 1 day ago

A thread for discussing user experience running M1 AS Macs - ***** UPDATE 11/18/20 *************** I found an error in the...

ProPower
replies: 1,172 views: 153,388
smoke 1 day ago

Hi I wanted to ask about upgrading my PC and if there was any way to do this? I would like for my software synths and plugins to...

Nostalgia
replies: 1 views: 89
Cpl. Punishment 1 day ago

I've been researching DAW VIRTUALIZATION these days and I wanted to share some thoughts. I have a DAW with tons of plugins,...

frag
replies: 15 views: 370
frag 1 day ago

I recently sold my NI komplete kontrol S49 including komplete 11 standard. Swapped over the licenses after receiving the money...

James77
replies: 4 views: 265
James77 1 day ago

Hi ho, time for me to buy a new Mac. M1 Mac mini with 16gb is my target. After seeing some great video's on SSD...

tablatom
replies: 25 views: 943
tablatom 1 day ago

Hello, I hope I got in the right thread. I am wondering, are there any "perverts" use Patchmix DSP mixer in E-mu cards...

Valeto
replies: 5 views: 361
Reticular 1 day ago

Any help here would be great.... I am in the process of selling my iMac (late 2015) and then buying a MacBook pro (2016/2017)...

James77
replies: 7 views: 305
oatmeel 1 day ago

So what’s your go-to distortion plug for squashing a drumbus?

muffegutt
replies: 14 views: 617
Stefan502 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I realise that there are a few threads about the "best" saturation plug-in however I'm wondering about...

cpsmusic
replies: 89 views: 5,471
xanderpills 1 day ago

I patched the xlr outputs of an old Presonus M80, 8 channel preamp into the insert TRS returns of a Presonus Digimax LT with a...

trubadoor
replies: 8 views: 214
trubadoor 2 days ago

Hey guys i want to move out of using a commercial studio du to its high renting price and start building my own Mixing setup. I...

FazeFlip
replies: 3 views: 198
FazeFlip 2 days ago

Just received my Apogee Symphony I/O 8x8 MK II and what a great sounding unit it is! It’s easy to get excited at first...

DarkWoods
replies: 40 views: 10,532
Kennethlk5 2 days ago

Hi there Guys. I recently bought a used Euphonix mc mix. Have tried to get the newest drivers from avid but they wont let me...

colinmk
replies: 69 views: 26,261
dougb415 2 days ago

Howdy folks, I love how Plate by UVI sounds, however, it's gotten to the point where I can't even create a new empty session...

thousage
replies: 0 views: 146
thousage 2 days ago

Mixing/mastering-wise, I work 100% in the box, so no out and back in analog summing whatsoever. I use AKG k702 phones for most...

tomorrowstops
replies: 22 views: 1,490
roman.i 2 days ago

Hey guys! I´m trying to install my v9 Waves plugins on Mojave with no luck... Waves Central 10 wont show v9 plugins, Waves...

JulianFernandez
replies: 37 views: 38,633
Tui 2 days ago

Moderators